15 Year Old Pastor's Son Murders Entire Family With An AR-15

A boy of faith, and guns going on a rampage with an assault rifle? Impossible! :eusa_hand:

He killed both of his parents, including his younger siblings aged only 9, 5, and 2.

"A 15-year-old was arrested Sunday for allegedly killing a family Saturday evening just outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico, after using the weapon that's dominated much of the gun control conversation -- the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle."

Teenager Reportedly Used AR-15 to Kill Five in New Mexico - National - The Atlantic Wire

Why can't you idiots see that the fact he used an AR15 is meaningless. He could have done the same thing with a hand gun, shotgun, or any Hunting rifle. For the matter he could have used a knife. Crazy people that want to kill, are going to kill, the weapon they use is not important.

A boy of faith, and guns going on a rampage with an assault rifle? Impossible! :eusa_hand:

He killed both of his parents, including his younger siblings aged only 9, 5, and 2.

"A 15-year-old was arrested Sunday for allegedly killing a family Saturday evening just outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico, after using the weapon that's dominated much of the gun control conversation -- the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle."

Teenager Reportedly Used AR-15 to Kill Five in New Mexico - National - The Atlantic Wire

Young Rockwall couple, infant son die in traffic accident | TheRockwallNews.com
MT. PLEASANT – A young Rockwall couple who were Mesquite ISD educators and their infant son were killed Saturday when their 2009 Hyundai slammed into the back of an 18-wheeler “freightliner” truck, stopped for traffic on I-30, west of Texarkana, north of Cookville.
Texarkana Department of Public Safety officials said Leah Eason, 30, who had just completed her first year as an assistant principal at Florence Black Elementary School in Mesquite, died at the scene.
James Eason, 30, and their one-year-old son, Luke, were taken to Titus Regional Medical Center in Mt. Pleasant but were pronounced dead there. The father was a fifth grade teacher at B. J. Smith Elementary School in Mesquite.
D'Iberville woman's family killed in crash while driving to help her | Harrison County | The Sun Herald
BILOXI -- A Texas man working on the Coast was arrested Saturday on two counts of felony driving under the influence causing death after he drove his vehicle into the back of a car on Interstate 110, police said.

Five-year-old Ashlin Hernandez and her father, Alex Hernandez of D'Iberville, died at the scene, Deputy Coroner Charles Wise said.

Andrew James Good, 25, of Coopers Cove, was treated for minor injuries at Biloxi Regional Medical Center, Biloxi police Sgt. Tim McKaig said.

Read more here: D'Iberville woman's family killed in crash while driving to help her | Harrison County | The Sun Herald

debate tactic FAIL Little deb

deflection08x11r.jpg

When you've shot your teenage son breaking in the back window because he forgot his key will you wish you had taken a moment to get your wits about you? Happens all the time, check the statistics, accidental shootings far outnumber shootings made in defense in home break-ins.

Most of the time when a gun is used in self defense no one gets shot, you witless git.

True enough but don't you think the mentality of a person is different when holding a gun designed to hunt ducks as opposed to a weapon designed to mow down people?

No. That's an idiotic suggestion. The mentality is the same. This kid's mentality was "I'm going to kill my family." The mentality would have been the same whether he grabbed an AR-15, a knife, a bat, a gallon of gasoline, or if he'd made a bomb.

True enough but don't you think the mentality of a person is different when holding a gun designed to hunt ducks as opposed to a weapon designed to mow down people?

So you think that if a shotgun was the only thing available, the kid wouldn't have killed his family?

You bring a whole new dimension to the term "stupid."

Why can't you idiots see that the fact he used an AR15 is meaningless. He could have done the same thing with a hand gun, shotgun, or any Hunting rifle. For the matter he could have used a knife. Crazy people that want to kill, are going to kill, the weapon they use is not important.

The point is, he didn't. Personally I think it's irresponsible to have that kind of gun in a home with small children as young as 2. The kid was homeschooled as well. Was he brainwashed with right wing propaganda? Did it make him into a lunatic? Who knows, but we'll likely find out more as the details comes out,..

No worries.

It's "god's" will.

:thup:

So because someone else's kid went ballistic and killed off his family, the only proper response it to prevent ME from owning a semi automatic rifle.

Yiff in hell, gun grabber.

I thought guns and jesus brought nothing but safety and goodness?

If only his family all had their own assault rifles with large capacity clips. Yeah, more guns -- that's the answer.

While we're at it, we should put an end to every single law we have passed to mitigate the danger inherent in driving a car. That way, these constant straw dogs might make a tiny bit of sense. Because we DO have laws to help mitigate damage done by cars, saying cars are like guns makes no logical sense at all.

Not to mention that cars have several uses that have nothing at all to do with killing. Unlike, military type rifles and high capacity clips whose only reason for existing is to kill as many people in as short a time as possible.

No. That's an idiotic suggestion. The mentality is the same. This kid's mentality was "I'm going to kill my family." The mentality would have been the same whether he grabbed an AR-15, a knife, a bat, a gallon of gasoline, or if he'd made a bomb.

Exactly. Excellent point.

That's why the objection to getting rid of assault rifles and high capacity clips makes no sense at all.

The only different is that, without the AR-15, the shooter wouldn't be able to kill as many or as fast. more people would have a chance to survive.

Young Rockwall couple, infant son die in traffic accident | TheRockwallNews.com
MT. PLEASANT – A young Rockwall couple who were Mesquite ISD educators and their infant son were killed Saturday when their 2009 Hyundai slammed into the back of an 18-wheeler “freightliner” truck, stopped for traffic on I-30, west of Texarkana, north of Cookville.
Texarkana Department of Public Safety officials said Leah Eason, 30, who had just completed her first year as an assistant principal at Florence Black Elementary School in Mesquite, died at the scene.
James Eason, 30, and their one-year-old son, Luke, were taken to Titus Regional Medical Center in Mt. Pleasant but were pronounced dead there. The father was a fifth grade teacher at B. J. Smith Elementary School in Mesquite.
D'Iberville woman's family killed in crash while driving to help her | Harrison County | The Sun Herald
BILOXI -- A Texas man working on the Coast was arrested Saturday on two counts of felony driving under the influence causing death after he drove his vehicle into the back of a car on Interstate 110, police said.

Five-year-old Ashlin Hernandez and her father, Alex Hernandez of D'Iberville, died at the scene, Deputy Coroner Charles Wise said.

Andrew James Good, 25, of Coopers Cove, was treated for minor injuries at Biloxi Regional Medical Center, Biloxi police Sgt. Tim McKaig said.

Read more here: D'Iberville woman's family killed in crash while driving to help her | Harrison County | The Sun Herald

So when I'm in a safety zone behind concrete barriers, or on second level floors. How do you compare the effectiveness of the automobile on assaulting these individuals. I understand right now when I exit my door and enter the car danger zone, I'm fully aware of my current situation.

Your comparison of the assault car to the assault weapon is practical. I'm assuming at all times you're caring your assault weapon to defend yourself from the assault cars? So I'm assuming that if you combine the assault car and assault weapons we now have the new civilian urban pacification system called the "High capacity-killer-mobile". Are they available, so I can reach these more bunkered down individuals.

This is an assault on practical reasoning.

Last edited:

This could happen to anyone on these synthetic psychotropic drugs such as prozac, etc. Interesting though that this is the first mass shooter who was a christian / republican / possible nra member ---- all the others have been registered democrats or children of registered democrats including Adam Lanza. Yep.

So because someone else's kid went ballistic and killed off his family, the only proper response it to prevent ME from owning a semi automatic rifle.

Yiff in hell, gun grabber.

I thought guns and jesus brought nothing but safety and goodness?

Some people should not try to do something as complex as 'thinking.'

First of all a poster who uses both a anti-semitic and sexually provocative slur in his personal logo probably has no idea what "a boy of faith" means. If you are guaranteed to be what your parents are we could honestly call Barry Obama a communist.

God's message is still unclear to me, but I bet the boy was religiously tortured with religious dogma. I find a video training course a little more entertaining than reading the book. Keep up the good work, Jesus Christ never done

Forum List

Back