15 Year Old Pastor's Son Murders Entire Family With An AR-15

Your delicate little ears can't ear any oppossing views.

Second Amendment is about Militias, man. Deal with it.

only the first part.....the second part is about the people.....otherwise why did they not use Militia instead of the word people?....

That would work on the assumption that the Founding Slave-Rapists were really populists, which they were not.

They saw America as being an oligarchy where the power was held by the landed gentry, not average folks. Only the land owners got to vote, and they probably felt the same way about guns.

Which might be a good point. If we limited gun ownership to land owners, we wouldn't have these losers living in their mother's basements shooting shit up. Hey, you might be on to something.

that's your opinion Joe.....Militia and people mean 2 different things.... and i would think they would have known this.....

As long as you can't promise me with absolute certanty that no one will take that gun and go on a shooting spree, yeah, you shouldn't have it.

As long as you can abosultely promise me that your car cant be stolen and u8sed to kill anyone in my family...blah, blah, blah.

You are so disngenuous, deceitful and obtuse, Joe, that it defies honest error. You are a blatant liar, misleading propagandist and hypocrit of galactic proportions.

My car isn't designed to kill people. guns are.

you don't need a gun, and we should do everything we can to take them away from you

my opinion Joe......the 2nd was made because of people with your mindset....

To put things in their proper perspective, I was carrying an m-14 when you were still in diapers.
Even if true, which I openly doubt, it doesn't change the fact that you're mindlessly reciting the usual useless talking points and therefore have not added anything of substance to the discussion.
Don't be a hypocrite, you do the same thing.
This is, of course, is either a lie, or abject ignorance.

Does that make it right? No. Let's wake up people. Guns kill people. We need to ban guns or at least make stricter gun laws. Guns aren't the answer.
If gun-related violent crime is so bad that the rights of the law abding must be further restricted, what argument is there that I do not ned a gun for my own personal protection?

Does that make it right? No. Let's wake up people. Guns kill people. We need to ban guns or at least make stricter gun laws. Guns aren't the answer. If you're that fearful you should NOT be owning a gun anyway because what if you were startled or surprised by something that was supposed to be an innocent gesture. What if your parents wanted to throw you a surprise party and you accidentally shot your parents because you are on edge all the time. How would you feel? We all need to conquer our fear and learn to live more fully and have more compassion and love in this world. Guns aren't the answer. Love and compassion are the answer.

Guns saves lives.

Cases in which guns saved lives.

"Guns are used defensively by good people 1. to 2.4 million times every
year -- lives saved, injuries prevented, medical costs saved, and property protected"

GUNS: Facts & Fallacies

Forum List

Back