15 Year Old Pastor's Son Murders Entire Family With An AR-15

As long as you can't promise me with absolute certanty that no one will take that gun and go on a shooting spree, yeah, you shouldn't have it.

As long as you can abosultely promise me that your car cant be stolen and u8sed to kill anyone in my family...blah, blah, blah.

You are so disngenuous, deceitful and obtuse, Joe, that it defies honest error. You are a blatant liar, misleading propagandist and hypocrit of galactic proportions.

Simmer down. Another gun bunny hissy fit.

Refuting the lies of gun grabbing liars who despise our Constitution is far from a hissy fit, stupid shit.

I hope you don't carry around a concealed weapon with your temper.:eek:

Why? You planning to jump me, bitch?

The gun bunnies are going to lose this time.

We need more gun control about assault weapons and keeping guns out of the hands of kids and crazies.
Way to recite the usual talking points.
Let us know when you have somethng of substance.

Rubber/glue back at you pee wee.

That is the epitome of your ability to rebut an argument; playground rhymes and childish defiance.

Go back to your playpen, doofus.

We need more gun control about assault weapons and keeping guns out of the hands of kids and crazies.

To put things in their proper perspective, I was carrying an m-14 when you were still in diapers.

Bullshit.

Another internet legend in his own mind.

To put things in their proper perspective, I was carrying an m-14 when you were still in diapers.
Even if true, which I openly doubt, it doesn't change the fact that you're mindlessly reciting the usual useless talking points and therefore have not added anything of substance to the discussion.

Does that make it right? No. Let's wake up people. Guns kill people. We need to ban guns or at least make stricter gun laws. Guns aren't the answer. If you're that fearful you should NOT be owning a gun anyway because what if you were startled or surprised by something that was supposed to be an innocent gesture. What if your parents wanted to throw you a surprise party and you accidentally shot your parents because you are on edge all the time. How would you feel? We all need to conquer our fear and learn to live more fully and have more compassion and love in this world. Guns aren't the answer. Love and compassion are the answer.

Last edited:

Even if true, which I openly doubt, it doesn't change the fact that you're mindlessly reciting the usual useless talking points and therefore have not added anything of substance to the discussion.

Don't be a hypocrite, you do the same thing.

Are you special?

It does seem like the amount of shootings/massacres are increasing. I see no disadvantage to banning assault weapons. What do people use them for anyway? Protecting the home? Some sort of masturbation on the shooting range at the weekend? They certainly aren't for hunting. They serve no purpose in modern American society and need to be banned.

Okay, man, you convinced me. Let's ban all privately owned guns...
No you've convinced me, let's ban the first amendment.

Nah, lets just hang an 'Idiot' sign on all the gun grabbers and herd them into insane assylums. Fuck changng the Constituion.

We don't need to change the constitution.

Just state that the only people who have the right to bear arms are members of the militia.

And make the standards for being a member of the Militia just as strict as being in the Armed Forces.

Frankly, you gun whacks are the best argument for gun control there is... you're all so fuckin' crazy that most people would never let you outside the house without adult supervision, much less have a gun.

Your delicate little ears can't ear any oppossing views.

Second Amendment is about Militias, man. Deal with it.

Again you lie, you are predictably boring, and you are one of th ebiggest hypocrits I have ever seen on any forum anywhere.

Fuck you, Joe.

Again, I doubt the Founders had, "Crazy whacks with small penises sporting automatic weapons" when the wrote the 2nd Amendment.

They meant- A WELL REGULATED MILITIA.

Not that I care what a bunch of dead slave-rapers thought about an issue. There's no good reason why YOU should have a gun. Not a single one.

Don't like crime. Fix economic inequality. Otherwise STFU.

Your delicate little ears can't ear any oppossing views.

Second Amendment is about Militias, man. Deal with it.

only the first part.....the second part is about the people.....otherwise why did they not use Militia instead of the word people?....

That would work on the assumption that the Founding Slave-Rapists were really populists, which they were not.

They saw America as being an oligarchy where the power was held by the landed gentry, not average folks. Only the land owners got to vote, and they probably felt the same way about guns.

Which might be a good point. If we limited gun ownership to land owners, we wouldn't have these losers living in their mother's basements shooting shit up. Hey, you might be on to something.

So because someone else's kid went ballistic and killed off his family, the only proper response it to prevent ME from owning a semi automatic rifle.

Yiff in hell, gun grabber.

As long as you can't promise me with absolute certanty that no one will take that gun and go on a shooting spree, yeah, you shouldn't have it.

As long as you can abosultely promise me that your car cant be stolen and u8sed to kill anyone in my family...blah, blah, blah.

You are so disngenuous, deceitful and obtuse, Joe, that it defies honest error. You are a blatant liar, misleading propagandist and hypocrit of galactic proportions.

My car isn't designed to kill people. guns are.

you don't need a gun, and we should do everything we can to take them away from you.

Forum List

Back