15 Year Old Pastor's Son Murders Entire Family With An AR-15

So because someone else's kid went ballistic and killed off his family, the only proper response it to prevent ME from owning a semi automatic rifle.

Yiff in hell, gun grabber.

I thought guns and jesus brought nothing but safety and goodness?

Yeah......and I thought obammy and the libs were bringing home the troops and shutting down Guantanamo.
I guess we all have disappointments in life.

And besides mental illness respects no God. As can be seen from our present POTUS.

Actually, many mentally ill are religiously and sexually preoccupied. The age of onset for schizophrenia is mid teens to early 20s. A lot of kids are told that masturbation will make them go crazy. So they go crazy and they are sure it was the masturbation. They start hearing voices and they are sure it is the voice of God condemning them. They remain convinced of these things the rest of their lives. "Religiosity" is one of the assessment criteria we use in mental health. Also, when someone says that God 'speaks' to them, the question then becomes, 'how does he speak to you? In a voice like mine?' The correct answer is, 'not in a voice like yours, He just speaks to my heart.' Or 'he speaks through my conscience so I know right from wrong.'

True enough but don't you think the mentality of a person is different when holding a gun designed to hunt ducks as opposed to a weapon designed to mow down people?

So you think that if a shotgun was the only thing available, the kid wouldn't have killed his family?

You bring a whole new dimension to the term "stupid."

i think he is saying Bri.....if this guy would have grabbed a Shotgun.....he would have suddenly thought....."Wait i dont want to shoot my family.....i wanna go Duck Hunting!"....

A boy of faith, and guns going on a rampage with an assault rifle? Impossible! :eusa_hand:

He killed both of his parents, including his younger siblings aged only 9, 5, and 2.

"A 15-year-old was arrested Sunday for allegedly killing a family Saturday evening just outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico, after using the weapon that's dominated much of the gun control conversation -- the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle."

Teenager Reportedly Used AR-15 to Kill Five in New Mexico - National - The Atlantic Wire

This could happen to anyone on these synthetic psychotropic drugs such as prozac, etc. Interesting though that this is the first mass shooter who was a christian / republican / possible nra member ---- all the others have been registered democrats or children of registered democrats including Adam Lanza. Yep.

Adam Lanza's mother was a radical right wing Beck troll that likely brainwashed her son with his insanity. The far right is completely losing it, killing innocent people.

A boy of faith, and guns going on a rampage with an assault rifle? Impossible! :eusa_hand:

He killed both of his parents, including his younger siblings aged only 9, 5, and 2.

"A 15-year-old was arrested Sunday for allegedly killing a family Saturday evening just outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico, after using the weapon that's dominated much of the gun control conversation -- the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle."

[...]
So What?

He could have done the same thing with an ordinary bird gun, which is a wicked weapon with a shortened ("sawed-off") barrel and loaded with #00 shot. The fact that he used an AR-15 is not relevant.
True enough but don't you think the mentality of a person is different when holding a gun designed to hunt ducks as opposed to a weapon designed to mow down people?
I really don't know how to answer your question. Are you suggesting that simply holding an AR-15 would influence someone's state of mind, i.e., evoke thoughts of homicidal mayhem?

I've never held an AR-15 but I've very often held an M-1 Garand, which is one hell of a lethal weapon with potential to put out a lot of extremely destructive firepower in a relatively short time. But it would not occur to me to harm innocent persons because I'm psychologically stable, as are the vast majority of gun owners.

[...]
So What?

He could have done the same thing with an ordinary bird gun, which is a wicked weapon with a shortened ("sawed-off") barrel and loaded with #00 shot. The fact that he used an AR-15 is not relevant.

So what? You don't care that someone killed their whole family, including a 2 year old? :cuckoo:
My "so what" refers to the type of weapon he used. He could have used any kind of firearm. His hatred for his parents is what killed them, not the type of gun he used.

Teenager Reportedly Used AR-15 to Kill Five in New Mexico - National - The Atlantic Wire

I want to know how he got his hands on a loaded gun. Whoever is responsible for that is just as responsible for the deaths of these people.

So because someone else's kid went ballistic and killed off his family, the only proper response it to prevent ME from owning a semi automatic rifle.

Yiff in hell, gun grabber.

I thought guns and jesus brought nothing but safety and goodness?

Thought I would point out the source of your troubles....you dont seem to do that too well...actually you are a disaster at it.

I want to know how he got his hands on a loaded gun. Whoever is responsible for that is just as responsible for the deaths of these people.

Bullshit.

Yes, they share some responsibility but not 'just as' much, lol.

1) Where is the claim the 15 y/o was A boy of faith besides from you?

Just take a look at Campbell's history, he was among the faithful at one time.

2) He killed ~ WTH ever happened to 'innocent until proven guilty'?

Wad...

No. That's an idiotic suggestion. The mentality is the same. This kid's mentality was "I'm going to kill my family." The mentality would have been the same whether he grabbed an AR-15, a knife, a bat, a gallon of gasoline, or if he'd made a bomb.

Exactly. Excellent point.
That's why the objection to getting rid of assault rifles and high capacity clips makes no sense at all.
The only different [sic] is that, without the AR-15, the shooter wouldn't be able to kill as many or as fast. more people would have a chance to survive.

Obvious to me is you didn't read the AP reporting which was linked in the trash 'article' that B_L posted.

the shooter wouldn't be able to kill as many or as fast. more people would have a chance to survive.
You fail. The reason for your failure is you jump on the B_L bandwagon while neglecting any type of intelligent search for addition facts or any type of truth on your own.

What part of reportedly don't you understand?

Apparently you are yet another one who loves 'guilty until proven innocent'.

:clap2: :clap2:
... and so very sad. You represent the USA poorly.

Read the OP's post.
Click on the additional links within the post.

I know you are more intelligent then this, Noomi!

According to an old study that Rethugs really like, 2.5 millions time a year or 6849 times a day, the guns that are in peoples homes are used to stop a crime. Now the fact that NONE of the gun nutters can point me to find over 6000 examples every day of this type of crime stopping means nothing.... to a gun nutter.

But, for some reason, and it HAS to be the MSM's fault, there does not seem to be a shortage of stories of people killled by the guns that they bought to protect themselves with.

And the people that are dying are not being killed by the criminals that they were afraid of.
No they die by the hands of their kids, spouse, boyfriend what ever. But usually the person that is shot and ends of dead knows the person that shot them.

Yea, owning guns for protection sure worked out well for the Preacher and his family.
Just like it works out so well for so many others who die by gun.

6849 times a day, nutters say crimes are stopped by regular people with their guns.

Bull shit. But something like 30,000+ people will die this year by gun. They will die by accident, suicide or murdered by a person they knew.

That "self defense" thingy ain't working to well.

His father is responsible. What do you want to do to him?

We need to outsource our Progressives to countries that have no wealth they can be envious of, nor any guns; its the best way to ensure Domestic tranquiltiy

Young Rockwall couple, infant son die in traffic accident | TheRockwallNews.com
MT. PLEASANT – A young Rockwall couple who were Mesquite ISD educators and their infant son were killed Saturday when their 2009 Hyundai slammed into the back of an 18-wheeler “freightliner” truck, stopped for traffic on I-30, west of Texarkana, north of Cookville.
Texarkana Department of Public Safety officials said Leah Eason, 30, who had just completed her first year as an assistant principal at Florence Black Elementary School in Mesquite, died at the scene.
James Eason, 30, and their one-year-old son, Luke, were taken to Titus Regional Medical Center in Mt. Pleasant but were pronounced dead there. The father was a fifth grade teacher at B. J. Smith Elementary School in Mesquite.
D'Iberville woman's family killed in crash while driving to help her | Harrison County | The Sun Herald
BILOXI -- A Texas man working on the Coast was arrested Saturday on two counts of felony driving under the influence causing death after he drove his vehicle into the back of a car on Interstate 110, police said.

Five-year-old Ashlin Hernandez and her father, Alex Hernandez of D'Iberville, died at the scene, Deputy Coroner Charles Wise said.

Andrew James Good, 25, of Coopers Cove, was treated for minor injuries at Biloxi Regional Medical Center, Biloxi police Sgt. Tim McKaig said.

Read more here: D'Iberville woman's family killed in crash while driving to help her | Harrison County | The Sun Herald

debate tactic FAIL Little deb

deflection08x11r.jpg

You don't get it do you?
Cars kill
cars driving drunk murder.
Glad I could help correct your view.

[...]
So What?

So what? You don't care that someone killed their whole family, including a 2 year old? :cuckoo:
No assault weapon used. children have been killing their families for years now.
On November 13, 1974, 23-year old Ronald J. DeFeo Jr., known to his friends and family as "Butch," walked through his parent's home in Amityville and executed 6 members of his family as they slept. The murder was carried out with DeFeo using a .35 caliber Marlin 336 hunting rifle. No one woke up, and there was no sign of struggle.

How did that Mexican drug gang get their hands on the guns that killed Brian Terry?

According to an old study that Rethugs really like, 2.5 millions time a year or 6849 times a day, the guns that are in peoples homes are used to stop a crime. Now the fact that NONE of the gun nutters can point me to find over 6000 examples every day of this type of crime stopping means nothing.... to a gun nutter.

But, for some reason, and it HAS to be the MSM's fault, there does not seem to be a shortage of stories of people killled by the guns that they bought to protect themselves with.

And the people that are dying are not being killed by the criminals that they were afraid of.
No they die by the hands of their kids, spouse, boyfriend what ever. But usually the person that is shot and ends of dead knows the person that shot them.

Yea, owning guns for protection sure worked out well for the Preacher and his family.
Just like it works out so well for so many others who die by gun.

6849 times a day, nutters say crimes are stopped by regular people with their guns.

Bull shit. But something like 30,000+ people will die this year by gun. They will die by accident, suicide or murdered by a person they knew.

That "self defense" thingy ain't working to well.

What was the name of the study you rethugs like so well? The 2.5 million a year study. Or
6489 times a day.

I see where there are a couple of major nutters in here. Big reppie or any of you know where that info is that shows 6489 time a day, reg people with guns stop crimes?

Forum List

Back