15 Year Old Pastor's Son Murders Entire Family With An AR-15

A boy of faith, and guns going on a rampage with an assault rifle? Impossible! :eusa_hand:

He killed both of his parents, including his younger siblings aged only 9, 5, and 2.

"A 15-year-old was arrested Sunday for allegedly killing a family Saturday evening just outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico, after using the weapon that's dominated much of the gun control conversation -- the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle."

Teenager Reportedly Used AR-15 to Kill Five in New Mexico - National - The Atlantic Wire

So because someone else's kid went ballistic and killed off his family, the only proper response it to prevent ME from owning a semi automatic rifle.

Yiff in hell, gun grabber.

I thought guns and jesus brought nothing but safety and goodness?

Oh brother, now its Jesus' fault. :cuckoo:

Pull your head out of your ass.

Dems War on the Constitution opens new front on the Second Amendment

The right wing hacks and W were the ones that took a shit on the constitution with the patriot act.

...and the dems promptly used it to featherbed more government jobs in the TSA.

Must be the urge to gaze at other people's business that motivates them.

The only thing worse than a democrat is a republican. There is little to no hope for this country until Libertarians and Constutionalists dominate the Republican Party.

I think we can swing it next time around.

obviously the boy is disturbed...

however because Liberalism itself is a mental disorder....they will not address mental illness....but instead the inanimate object....

Last edited:
obviously the boy was disturbed...

however because Liberalism itself is a mental disorder....they will not address mental illness....but instead the inanimate object....

How is it obvious that he was disturbed? He made his own choices.

Once again a mass murder by someone who should not have had unsupervised access to guns. A minor should not have a gun without adult supervision. Who is against gun safety?
We need to make gun owners responsible for their weapons. If you own a weapon which is used in a crime and you did not have it in a gun safe you should be held criminally negligent. If a child "finds" a weapon and harms himself or others with it, that is no accident, it should at least be reckless endangerment of a child.

For their own safety, Liberals need to move to a country where citizens are not allowed to own guns

What good is a gun in a safe if I need it immediately?

A boy of faith, and guns going on a rampage with an assault rifle? Impossible! :eusa_hand:

He killed both of his parents, including his younger siblings aged only 9, 5, and 2.

"A 15-year-old was arrested Sunday for allegedly killing a family Saturday evening just outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico, after using the weapon that's dominated much of the gun control conversation -- the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle."

Teenager Reportedly Used AR-15 to Kill Five in New Mexico - National - The Atlantic Wire

Would you have preferred he used a shotgun?

Once again a mass murder by someone who should not have had unsupervised access to guns. A minor should not have a gun without adult supervision. Who is against gun safety?
We need to make gun owners responsible for their weapons. If you own a weapon which is used in a crime and you did not have it in a gun safe you should be held criminally negligent. If a child "finds" a weapon and harms himself or others with it, that is no accident, it should at least be reckless endangerment of a child.

i agree that parents should be very responsible with their guns....but this "child" could have killed the mother and young children just as easily with a knife or blunt object....or he could have forced his mother to open a gun safe and gotten the guns anyway...

this 15yo "child" is almost adult in size...
36da04cfa57a333e9c7fbf4ab56c72d1_400x331.jpg

"Daddy can I have the gun so I can kill you and mommy" isn't quite the way I expect a homicidal teenager to operate.

i agree that parents should be very responsible with their guns....but this "child" could have killed the mother and young children just as easily with a knife or blunt object....or he could have forced his mother to open a gun safe and gotten the guns anyway...

this 15yo "child" is almost adult in size...
36da04cfa57a333e9c7fbf4ab56c72d1_400x331.jpg
That's just speculation on your part. It's very possible that the mother and other children could have overpowered him if he was armed only with a knife. Also he may have found it much more difficult to stick a knife into his mother rather than just pointing and squeezing.

"Daddy can I have the gun so I can kill you and mommy" isn't quite the way I expect a homicidal teenager to operate.

Good you're catching on, obviously no parent should allow a child to have a gun so they can shoot mommy. Daddy will just have to say no. Wow what a burden on the poor gun owner!

Good you're catching on, obviously no parent should allow a child to have a gun so they can shoot mommy. Daddy will just have to say no. Wow what a burden on the poor gun owner!

If you're not going to put forth even a pretend intellectual effort, please don't bother to reply. A homicidal teenager is not going to ask for "permission" to kill the family anymore than a gang-banger is going to care whether guns are illegal. This kid would have just used an alternative method.

Forum List

Back