15 Douchebags Watch as 15-yr-old is Raped and Beaten at HS Dance

Hey ignorant asshole..........have you ever bothered to check out the domestic violence statistics in this country? Have you bothered to check out the stats for whites?

I got news for you dipshit............violence against women isn't a race thing, it's a mental problem thing.

Were you dropped on your head as a kid or is it a birth defect?

Once again you are referring to individual cases, cases which we prosecute and punish when properly reported. A guy beating or raping a woman is a crime in our country not something accepted and encouraged by society at large. I challenge you again to find me a white society where this happens. Even better find me a country has a homogenous or near homogenous white population and doesn't have a high quality of life.

You might find a former Soviet country or two with some issues stemming from generations of communism, but the ones with homogenous white populations are by and large countries on the rise and catching up to the rest of the world. The ones that are mired down are the regions dealing with Muslim influence.

In the Middle East beating a woman is a man's right, rape is used as a means to defend and uphold one's honor. In the few nations that do consider rape a crime the victim is punished, often by death, along with her victim. Women cannot have educations, jobs, or any rights in the majority as well.

In Africa rape and abuse of women is a widespread cultural practice in most countries. Do a little research in to areas such as the Congo, Sudan, Darfur, and Somalia to name a few. Place where Muslim "warriors" think that raping women and tying koran pages to themself will make them invincible in battle. Find the stories of newborn infants getting raped because many Africans believe that raping a virgin will cure their AIDS.

Let's look at Mexico and Central America where women are constantly raped and forced into prostitution at young ages while their governemnts and fellow citizens do nothing. As I referenced the rape trees where they throw the panties of raped girls and women into the branches so they can keep score and laugh or whatever the hell they do. Their streets being overrun with gangs that are calling the shots and making the "law".

To compare a white guy beating his wife and BREAKING THE LAW to societal approval and norms of the abuse of women is among the vilest lies you can spew. Once again I challenge people to show me widespread SOCIETAL acceptance of this kind of behavior in white people.

Wrong fuckstick..........ever hear of Warren Jeffs and the YFZ Ranch?

That whole fucking cult compound is nothing but white men who do STATUTORY RAPE on girls as young as 13, yet the call it "marriage".

Try again.

You mean the guy that is in prison as we speak for his actions? You mean the guy that had to BUILD A FUCKING COMPOUND TO HIDE FROM SOCIETY? yet somehow I'm the fuckstick.

Once again you are referring to individual cases, cases which we prosecute and punish when properly reported. A guy beating or raping a woman is a crime in our country not something accepted and encouraged by society at large. I challenge you again to find me a white society where this happens. Even better find me a country has a homogenous or near homogenous white population and doesn't have a high quality of life.

You might find a former Soviet country or two with some issues stemming from generations of communism, but the ones with homogenous white populations are by and large countries on the rise and catching up to the rest of the world. The ones that are mired down are the regions dealing with Muslim influence.

In the Middle East beating a woman is a man's right, rape is used as a means to defend and uphold one's honor. In the few nations that do consider rape a crime the victim is punished, often by death, along with her victim. Women cannot have educations, jobs, or any rights in the majority as well.

In Africa rape and abuse of women is a widespread cultural practice in most countries. Do a little research in to areas such as the Congo, Sudan, Darfur, and Somalia to name a few. Place where Muslim "warriors" think that raping women and tying koran pages to themself will make them invincible in battle. Find the stories of newborn infants getting raped because many Africans believe that raping a virgin will cure their AIDS.

Let's look at Mexico and Central America where women are constantly raped and forced into prostitution at young ages while their governemnts and fellow citizens do nothing. As I referenced the rape trees where they throw the panties of raped girls and women into the branches so they can keep score and laugh or whatever the hell they do. Their streets being overrun with gangs that are calling the shots and making the "law".

To compare a white guy beating his wife and BREAKING THE LAW to societal approval and norms of the abuse of women is among the vilest lies you can spew. Once again I challenge people to show me widespread SOCIETAL acceptance of this kind of behavior in white people.

That whole fucking cult compound is nothing but white men who do STATUTORY RAPE on girls as young as 13, yet the call it "marriage".

Try again.

You mean the guy that is in prison as we speak for his actions? You mean the guy that had to BUILD A FUCKING COMPOUND TO HIDE FROM SOCIETY? yet somehow I'm the fuckstick.

Yeah........him. Can you also please explain to me why the young girls were returned back to their compound, to resume the same lifestyle?

Can you also explain why so many are still free? You DO realize that there are 23 they are currently trying to bring to trial, right?

You lose again dipshit.

Try again.

Yeah........him. Can you also please explain to me why the young girls were returned back to their compound, to resume the same lifestyle?

Can you also explain why so many are still free? You DO realize that there are 23 they are currently trying to bring to trial, right?

You lose again dipshit.

There is something called due process in this country. By your own admission they are trying to bring 23 more men to justice, doesn't sound as if they are sitting on their hands to me. If anything you are reinforcing my argument there Corky.

Would you prefer they just throw the constitution out the window and just imprison people without proper evidence and trial? That sounds real American. Don't get me wrong I think our modern justice system is seriously flawed on many accounts, but there is a legal process.

You are right on one account though, I do lose. I lose everyday of my life when they give bumpkins like you a vote equal to mine. Thanks to the useful idiots of America I can see the country I love and sacrificed too much for be run into the ground by simpletons that think like you.

There is something called due process in this country. By your own admission they are trying to bring 23 more men to justice, doesn't sound as if they are sitting on their hands to me. If anything you are reinforcing my argument there Corky.

Would you prefer they just throw the constitution out the window and just imprison people without proper evidence and trial? That sounds real American. Don't get me wrong I think our modern justice system is seriously flawed on many accounts, but there is a legal process.

You are right on one account though, I do lose. I lose everyday of my life when they give bumpkins like you a vote equal to mine. Thanks to the useful idiots of America I can see the country I love and sacrificed too much for be run into the ground by simpletons that think like you.
\

Listen ya sperm burping colon jouster, you're first assertion was that the darker the skin, the more they abused women. You also stated that white men didn't do that.

I've shown you where they did.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

Know what else I hope happens? That some dark skinned person goes up to you sometime soon and beats the fuck out of you for being a racist prick.

\

Listen ya sperm burping colon jouster, you're first assertion was that the darker the skin, the more they abused women. You also stated that white men didn't do that.

Know what else I hope happens? That some dark skinned person goes up to you sometime soon and beats the fuck out of you for being a racist prick.

No what I said you illiterate gutter snipe was that white people do not accept those behaviors as a society at large, not that all white people are perfect angels. You can gauge the morality and decency of a people by how they treat their women. All you have done is point out isolated incidents where white men at large clean up their own trash when properly reported.

As far as hoping I get beat up by a dark skinned person :clap2: , wait a show how civilized you really are. You can't beat me in a debate so you hope someone more physically capable than you visits violence upon me. Which would once again just build my case further that the majority of dark people have no fucking clue how to act like a human being. "You raciss, so now ima beat ur azz." That never fails to amuse me, as if the racist is supposed to be the bad guy in the situation.

For the record I grew up in Detroit and spent seven years in the Army and never hesitated to say the same things I say here in person. Grand count of dark skinned people to beat my ass....0. Don't hold your breath on that one.

On that note I am out for a bit, please try to come up with a decent argument. I could really use it.

\

No what I said you illiterate gutter snipe was that white people do not accept those behaviors as a society at large, not that all white people are perfect angels. You can gauge the morality and decency of a people by how they treat their women. All you have done is point out isolated incidents where white men at large clean up their own trash when properly reported.

As far as hoping I get beat up by a dark skinned person :clap2: , wait a show how civilized you really are. You can't beat me in a debate so you hope someone more physically capable than you visits violence upon me. Which would once again just build my case further that the majority of dark people have no fucking clue how to act like a human being. "You raciss, so now ima beat ur azz." That never fails to amuse me, as if the racist is supposed to be the bad guy in the situation.

For the record I grew up in Detroit and spent seven years in the Army and never hesitated to say the same things I say here in person. Grand count of dark skinned people to beat my ass....0. Don't hold your breath on that one.

On that note I am out for a bit, please try to come up with a decent argument. I could really use it.

historically Western-Anglo has always treated women better, then cultures of people of color. If this was like 1940 there would have been a mob of Whites beating the hell out of everyone charged. just the facts

You have Asian cultures were girls are sold into sex slavery by their parents, in Africa genital mutilation occurs and women in the West have far more opportunities.

You have Asian cultures were girls are sold into sex slavery by their parents, in Africa genital mutilation occurs and women in the West have far more opportunities.

Shouldn't we be beyond treating people as part of groups (some rather imaginary) and focus on treating them as individuals? Just as they should be?

I mean ... seriously folks ... in this day and age we should be over that crap already.

Shouldn't we be beyond treating people as part of groups (some rather imaginary) and focus on treating them as individuals? Just as they should be?

I mean ... seriously folks ... in this day and age we should be over that crap already.

The claims are defensible as stated. These things happen. It's why the UN is working on eliminating them.

It's hard to beleive that anyone would stand by and watch something like this happening without doing something. Man's inhumanity to man, rears it's ugly head yet again. Where are the good people in the world?

I will put it to you this way:

Some years ago I translated in a police questioning where the victim was a young homosexual man, invited to "drink" with a few "friends" and he was attacked by this same group.... within this same group there had been prior incidents, and it was a "drinking game," as whoever was "alcohol immobilized" first, got done by the others..... All of this came out in court, and the case actually hinged on the fact that one of those at the first mentioned "party" had a really nice 35 MM camera, had taken pictures, etc. This was pre-cell phone... the photos were legit, and it was the police that had them developed... what came out in court was that in this small community this was common behavior among the Hispanic group... Many in the community were ignorant, ill-educated, and frankly little better than savages. The charges against the primary defendant were dropped, however, on the basis of witness testemony that the victim ahd "been around."

Subsequent to this, the primary defendant in the case went to a bar, followed a 60 yr. old woman to her apartment, broke in, beat her badly and raped her. Even though others told on him, because he had gone from Cali to Washington State, they did not really pursue the case!

As far as we were concerned, this was condoning the behavior.

There is a certain cultural standard at work, but I will say that it is also "class related," within the whole culture....

However, in our own culture, it is not unusual to blame the victim, and we all know this... Do we not get that these predators pick up on this?

Sick.

Can the witnesses be prosecuted?

No they cannot.

CA has a law stating that if you are aware of a sexual crime against a person under the age of 14 and you don't report it, then you can be prosecuted.
This girl was 15, so the witnesses that did nothing cannot be prosecuted.

No..........they should all be chased down and have their nuts superglued to the inner part of their thighs. That would be for all the witnesses.

Those that actually participated? They should have their nuts superglued to their inner thighs as well as have their penis glued shut.

Then feed 'em lots of beer and watch their guts explode.

I approve this message.

However, I believe they are seeking life sentences on those who are adults and those they can try as adults.

Amazing how some look the other way at a problem that crosses racial/national lines.

Some of the worst victims in human trafficking are Russian women and children.

Dara Cashman, head of the Contra Costa District Attorney's Office sex crimes unit, told the Contra Costa Times, a Bay area newspaper, that those who witnessed the alleged rape and did not report it could face aiding and abetting charges - if it can be proven that their actions facilitated or goaded the perpetrators.

4 Charged as Adults in Gang Rape, Beating of Girl After Homecoming Dance - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

An eye for an eye? If these kids think gang rape is so cool to watch, maybe they'd enjoy watching the perps on the receiving end.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Dara Cashman, head of the Contra Costa District Attorney's Office sex crimes unit, told the Contra Costa Times, a Bay area newspaper, that those who witnessed the alleged rape and did not report it could face aiding and abetting charges - if it can be proven that their actions facilitated or goaded the perpetrators.

4 Charged as Adults in Gang Rape, Beating of Girl After Homecoming Dance - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

An eye for an eye? If these kids think gang rape is so cool to watch, maybe they'd enjoy watching the perps on the receiving end.

Amen.

:)

peace...

Amen.

:)

peace...

Get ahold of Quentin Tarintino, and have him do a gay gang bang video a la the scene with Bruce Willis and that black dude in Pulp Fiction. Strap 'em down over a sawhorse and let the biggest, meanest, and largest dicked felons doing life in our hardest federal prisons.

Shit......might even be a market for it...........after all, I've heard that some of that violent kink is big money in places like New York and Los Angeles.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back