15 Douchebags Watch as 15-yr-old is Raped and Beaten at HS Dance

Rape -- real rape, not statutory bullshit -- should be a capital offense.

Back during the Columbine tradgedy sone one asked me on another forum asked me why they did that awful thing.

The answer I gave then suits this situation just as well. "Because they wanted to. And no one ever taught that the desire to do something isn't necessarily a reason to do something.

We've spent the last forty years crippling parents ability to instill discipline in their children and now we wonder why we have undisciplined children.

We make excuses for the inexucsable and wonder why the inexcusable continues to happen.

The way people south of the border treat their women is despicable in most countries. The way Middle Eastern men treat their women is worse. In Africa it takes an even bigger nosedive. Yet I can't find a white country that even compares......hmmm muss jus bee cuz ima racis hilbily. The actions of white men hundreds of years ago is no justification for the behavior of modern people.

Hey racis hilbily....what color was Hitler?

The way people south of the border treat their women is despicable in most countries. The way Middle Eastern men treat their women is worse. In Africa it takes an even bigger nosedive. Yet I can't find a white country that even compares......hmmm muss jus bee cuz ima racis hilbily. The actions of white men hundreds of years ago is no justification for the behavior of modern people.

hey ignorant twit with your hands over your eyes.....what were the crime statistics in Nazi Germany? Not justifying the ethnic cleansing in any way or his policies towards foreign peoples, but Germans were not gangraping their own women in the streets. Your point holds zero relevance and shows your lack of critical thinking.

You could be right. I would counter though as a group, longtime friends and acquaintances of mine don't tolerate individual bad behavior of one another, much less cheer it on. Even when we are drinking.

Something has to make these people thinks okay to commit the crime, and the others to stand by and do nothing to stop it. I don't necessarily believe it is alcohol. Obviously they are losers. I think those that watched and did nothing are every bit the losers as well.
agreed on this Gunny.....lowlife losers...

hey ignorant twit with your hands over your eyes.....what were the crime statistics in Nazi Germany? Not justifying the ethnic cleansing in any way or his policies towards foreign peoples, but Germans were not gangraping their own women in the streets. Your point holds zero relevance and shows your lack of critical thinking.

Hey ignorant asshole..........have you ever bothered to check out the domestic violence statistics in this country? Have you bothered to check out the stats for whites?

I got news for you dipshit............violence against women isn't a race thing, it's a mental problem thing.

Were you dropped on your head as a kid or is it a birth defect?

15 People Watch 15 Yr Old Student Gang Rape Outside High School Dance (Photos)

^Richmond... Lived there when I was a Kid...

Where do you Start Laying the Blame for a "Community" that can Produce something like this?...

:)

peace...

you don't... unless, of course, you want to lay blame for the community that produced matthew shepards's murderers... or the one that produced the rapists that jody foster's movie, Accused, was based on.... or the community that produced the Columbine losers.

try focusing... this is about individual pieces of trash

you should come vist richmond...it may change your opinion...

White Liberals who try to Compare a Random Act like the Robery/Beating of Sheppard to the Generational Decline and ALL that it is in Entire Communities, are simply Ignorant of Reality.

peace...

Sick.

Can the witnesses be prosecuted?

Don't Think so... According to First Reports, anyway.

Richmond is Damn Near Third World... It's a Bad Place.

I Pity those who are Born into Areas like that.

peace...

A savvy DA's Office would have the 15 arrested and charged as an accessory. It could be argued the group acted as a human barricade to ensure the attack was unimpeded. If convicted the judge could sentence them to use their dicks as quality control checks for new irons.

That's retarded.:eusa_eh:

Never been, only passed through on I-95 about a bagillion times.

Absolutely impossible. I-95 is about 2800 miles away.

LMAO!!!

:redface:

Showing my east coast bias I guess. I saw Richmond and just automatically assumed Virginia! And I didn't even put two and two together when Mal compared it to Oakland.

I'm a tard.

Virginia is actually a nice place to live and the people there are cool. You're showing your YANKEE bias. Richmond is no worse than NYC or Boston.

Where are people's moral compasses at today?
If I found out my 15yr old stood around and watched something like that I'm not sure I could restrain myself from laying a beating on him!:evil:

None of the 15 years olds I knew as a 15 years old would have tolerated such crap. There'd have been some beatings going on.

And you are correct, our father's would kicked our asses for not stepping in.

My Father was Saving the Shitty UnThankful Frogs in WWII...

This kind of Event Happening in a US City within his Lifetime would have been Beyond his Comprehension...

It's Animalistic... End of List.

They should be Punished like the Animals they are.

peace...

Do you have to be such a piece of human trash that you cant even say something right the right way? My grandfather and great uncle were part of Operation Overlord and subsequent operations. France is ungrateful. SO what? What does this have to do with the topic?

Again, explain how it is a community thing, rather than a societal one, without deflecting to France this time, huh?

mob mentality. not the first time, won't be the last. you get a bunch of bored, drunk losers and they start showing off to their buddies... and it feeds on itself. nothing new about it. society has always had decay.

the pieces of garbage wouldn't have had the cojones do do anything without their cohorts cheering them on.

You could be right. I would counter though as a group, longtime friends and acquaintances of mine don't tolerate individual bad behavior of one another, much less cheer it on. Even when we are drinking.

Something has to make these people thinks okay to commit the crime, and the others to stand by and do nothing to stop it. I don't necessarily believe it is alcohol. Obviously they are losers. I think those that watched and did nothing are every bit the losers as well.

Gunny... More likely than not, this was a Gang Jump-in...

A Badge of "Honor" for these Animals.

Again, I Pity those who are Born into these Communities.

peace...

You look at life through a coffee stir.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
None of the 15 years olds I knew as a 15 years old would have tolerated such crap. There'd have been some beatings going on.

And you are correct, our father's would kicked our asses for not stepping in.

My Father was Saving the Shitty UnThankful Frogs in WWII...

This kind of Event Happening in a US City within his Lifetime would have been Beyond his Comprehension...

It's Animalistic... End of List.

They should be Punished like the Animals they are.

peace...

Do you have to be such a piece of human trash that you cant even say something right the right way? My grandfather and great uncle were part of Operation Overlord and subsequent operations. France is ungrateful. SO what? What does this have to do with the topic?

Again, explain how it is a community thing, rather than a societal one, without deflecting to France this time, huh?

Thanks for Focusing on this Post and going Directly to Personal Insults... It Defines you...

I have Answered this Concern in other Posts at Great Lengths...

Now Explain why I should Engage you in Debate if your Primary Goal is to Obsessively Insult those you are Engaging?...

peace...

The kids were trying out what the liberals taught them in their sex ed class. hopefully they used their condoms, they learned how to put them on cucumbers!!!

Gunny... More likely than not, this was a Gang Jump-in...

A Badge of "Honor" for these Animals.

Again, I Pity those who are Born into these Communities.

peace...

How does a community produce this? DO explain.

It's Devolution... Years of Progressively Low Expectations and Excuses...

It's Produced by Individuals, Politicians and Organizations.

Katrina Exposed the same Generational Enslavement and Oppression of Low Expectations in NO.

Assuming Failure on Communities in the Form of Public Policies and Laws, will Produce Failure.

ThIS Incident is an Example of an Abject Failure.

Were (4) Cops needed at A High School Dance in Richmond 50 Years ago?...

Unlike Liberals who are Generally in Power in these Areas, I don't Assume that Minorities "can't"...

peace...

You want to pass that joint, or what?:eusa_eh:

How does a community produce this? DO explain.

It's Devolution... Years of Progressively Low Expectations and Excuses...

It's Produced by Individuals, Politicians and Organizations.

Katrina Exposed the same Generational Enslavement and Oppression of Low Expectations in NO.

Assuming Failure on Communities in the Form of Public Policies and Laws, will Produce Failure.

ThIS Incident is an Example of an Abject Failure.

Were (4) Cops needed at A High School Dance in Richmond 50 Years ago?...

Unlike Liberals who are Generally in Power in these Areas, I don't Assume that Minorities "can't"...

peace...

You want to pass that joint, or what?:eusa_eh:

^Proving that you have NO Intention of Debating like and Adult.

Why would you Troll and Bait on your own Site?...

peace...

mob mentality. not the first time, won't be the last. you get a bunch of bored, drunk losers and they start showing off to their buddies... and it feeds on itself. nothing new about it. society has always had decay.

the pieces of garbage wouldn't have had the cojones do do anything without their cohorts cheering them on.

i don't think alcohol makes anyone what they aren't. nor do i think the group mentality makes people do things that aren't in them. i think like chooses like. so if someone's what they would have called a ne'er-do-well in the old days, he's still going to pick other ne'er-do-wells to pal with. I think they become emboldened when group-think and alcohol kick in. It's sort of the real-life version of e-balls, IMO.

I'm thinking of the herd behavior described by Nietzche. It was used in WWII by the Nazi's too... (not that this is a Nazi thing. it's just by way of example).

Oh look ... an actual reasoned response. WTF am I supposed to do now?

Where's mal to bail me out with some rhetoric and ad hominems?:eusa_whistle:

sexual multilation is always wrong!!! damn you people are sadistic...

it is not against the law to watch a crime...nothing compells one to act but common decency

Rape is about control and disrespect. Castrate them. Better yet, execute them. Oh wait, that would be aginst the rules, caling for the legal execution of criminals.:cuckoo:

Hey ignorant asshole..........have you ever bothered to check out the domestic violence statistics in this country? Have you bothered to check out the stats for whites?

I got news for you dipshit............violence against women isn't a race thing, it's a mental problem thing.

Once again you are referring to individual cases, cases which we prosecute and punish when properly reported. A guy beating or raping a woman is a crime in our country not something accepted and encouraged by society at large. I challenge you again to find me a white society where this happens. Even better find me a country has a homogenous or near homogenous white population and doesn't have a high quality of life.

You might find a former Soviet country or two with some issues stemming from generations of communism, but the ones with homogenous white populations are by and large countries on the rise and catching up to the rest of the world. The ones that are mired down are the regions dealing with Muslim influence.

In the Middle East beating a woman is a man's right, rape is used as a means to defend and uphold one's honor. In the few nations that do consider rape a crime the victim is punished, often by death, along with her victim. Women cannot have educations, jobs, or any rights in the majority as well.

In Africa rape and abuse of women is a widespread cultural practice in most countries. Do a little research in to areas such as the Congo, Sudan, Darfur, and Somalia to name a few. Place where Muslim "warriors" think that raping women and tying koran pages to themself will make them invincible in battle. Find the stories of newborn infants getting raped because many Africans believe that raping a virgin will cure their AIDS.

Let's look at Mexico and Central America where women are constantly raped and forced into prostitution at young ages while their governemnts and fellow citizens do nothing. As I referenced the rape trees where they throw the panties of raped girls and women into the branches so they can keep score and laugh or whatever the hell they do. Their streets being overrun with gangs that are calling the shots and making the "law".

To compare a white guy beating his wife and BREAKING THE LAW to societal approval and norms of the abuse of women is among the vilest lies you can spew. Once again I challenge people to show me widespread SOCIETAL acceptance of this kind of behavior in white people.

Once again you are referring to individual cases, cases which we prosecute and punish when properly reported. A guy beating or raping a woman is a crime in our country not something accepted and encouraged by society at large. I challenge you again to find me a white society where this happens. Even better find me a country has a homogenous or near homogenous white population and doesn't have a high quality of life.

You might find a former Soviet country or two with some issues stemming from generations of communism, but the ones with homogenous white populations are by and large countries on the rise and catching up to the rest of the world. The ones that are mired down are the regions dealing with Muslim influence.

In the Middle East beating a woman is a man's right, rape is used as a means to defend and uphold one's honor. In the few nations that do consider rape a crime the victim is punished, often by death, along with her victim. Women cannot have educations, jobs, or any rights in the majority as well.

In Africa rape and abuse of women is a widespread cultural practice in most countries. Do a little research in to areas such as the Congo, Sudan, Darfur, and Somalia to name a few. Place where Muslim "warriors" think that raping women and tying koran pages to themself will make them invincible in battle. Find the stories of newborn infants getting raped because many Africans believe that raping a virgin will cure their AIDS.

Let's look at Mexico and Central America where women are constantly raped and forced into prostitution at young ages while their governemnts and fellow citizens do nothing. As I referenced the rape trees where they throw the panties of raped girls and women into the branches so they can keep score and laugh or whatever the hell they do. Their streets being overrun with gangs that are calling the shots and making the "law".

To compare a white guy beating his wife and BREAKING THE LAW to societal approval and norms of the abuse of women is among the vilest lies you can spew. Once again I challenge people to show me widespread SOCIETAL acceptance of this kind of behavior in white people.

Wrong fuckstick..........ever hear of Warren Jeffs and the YFZ Ranch?

That whole fucking cult compound is nothing but white men who do STATUTORY RAPE on girls as young as 13, yet the call it "marriage".

Try again.

Forum List

Back