149 Dead So Far In Ramadan Attacks

RAMADINGDONG MUBARAK to all my muslim cousins. (i am avoiding all muslim enclaves and----
in honor of ramadingdong, I will probably break with my own tradition and avoid the Jerusalem day
parade in Manhattan----------in order to preserve my life------I am not sure yet-----but probably----thanks
muzzies------such a nice day for it GOTOHELL you flucking animals

View attachment 130861

Nigel Farage on Twitter
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many attacks will it take before the bleeding hearts wake up and say we DON'T WANT TO LET THEM IN" and get them the FK OUT....

Hmmm one lick
two licks
oh my kid was killed oh so you are waking up now at the expense of your loved one's life . Niiiiice and way to go hero heed the warning and this wouldn't have happened to begin with.

You would think the American dumbasses would be learning from this but of course they will have to go through the same jackassery before they realize how it was NEVER A CONSPIRACY at all.

View attachment 130861

Nigel Farage on Twitter
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many attacks will it take before the bleeding hearts wake up and say we DON'T WANT TO LET THEM IN" and get them the FK OUT....

Hmmm one lick
two licks
oh my kid was killed oh so you are waking up now at the expense of your loved one's life . Niiiiice and way to go hero heed the warning and this wouldn't have happened to begin with.

You would think the American dumbasses would be learning from this but of course they will have to go through the same jackassery before they realize how it was NEVER A CONSPIRACY at all.

This is one of the things that I supported Trump on...But

He is fine with letting the Syrians in, which most of our 9/11 attackers came from..

We should make a safe zone in their own countries and let them go there where they are used to their own culture.

I wonder why they are not doing this..

Forum List

Back