14-Year-Old Dies After Eating Extremely Spicy Chip

My step dad was a bare knuckle fighter in Kent England.

Holy shit that is badass.

It just so happens my blood relation Grandfather was a boxer in the British army, and was also from Kent.

Not a joke, and I don't mean that in the Biden way.

Good shit.

My step dad was a bare knuckle fighter in Kent England. He taught me to box. When I was 9 we were sparring and I broke his nose. That was the end of that. No one ever hit me.

The Carolina Reaper is the world's hottest and deadliest Chile pepper. It is unfit for eating. There are some that cannot be eaten. It would be illegal to advertise it as food.
Did he teach you to hit with the top two knuckles or the second/third knuckles?

Holy shit that is badass.

It just so happens my blood relation Grandfather was a boxer in the British army, and was also from Kent.

Not a joke, and I don't mean that in the Biden way.

Good shit.
Really! What years? My step dad was pre WWII.

1930s, just before the war.

He also almost played for Queenspark Rangers.

Instead he ended up fighting Hitler's hordes under the command of Rommel in the North African desert.

I wish I hadn't only been in High School when he passed.
Rommel was brilliant. My step dad was a street fighter. he took bets. Never said anything about the war. He and my mom lived a very strange life. December 18, 1996, in very advanced age he wandered off and was never seen again. I have no idea what happened to him.

1930s, just before the war.

He also almost played for Queenspark Rangers.

Instead he ended up fighting Hitler's hordes under the command of Rommel in the North African desert.

I wish I hadn't only been in High School when he passed.
Very cool! My Dad was a navigator on a B-24 bomber. 392 Bomb Group out of Wendling England. 42 missions over Germany. Never talked about it.

Makes sense. That seems to be preferred for bare knuckle. I always found it to be unnatural.
When you mentioned it, I formed a fist just to see what form it would fall into. Oddly enough that ancient memory was just like it happened this morning. I could hear Dad telling me what to do.

Very cool! My Dad was a navigator on a B-24 bomber. 392 Bomb Group out of Wendling England. 42 missions over Germany. Never talked about it.

Back when men were men.

During 2020 when I (finally) switched my party affiliation to Republican, I thought of what my Grandfather would make of the Color Revolution being deployed by the Communists in this country.

The "mostly peaceful" violence, the immolation of our history and culture.

My Grandfather loved America, he even moved here.

It would have disappointed him to see the country, that graced his elder years with the Reagan Revolution, sinking to such depths.

He just wasn't a very good Nazi. That's why he had to commit suicide.

You mean like the leader and founder of the Nazi movement?

Or did he secretly live out his days in Argentinean subterfuge?

Either way, all joking aside: Fuck the Nazis.

Back when men were men.

During 2020 when I (finally) switched my party affiliation to Republican, I thought of what my Grandfather would make of the Color Revolution being deployed by the Communists in this country.

It would have disappointed him to see the country, that graced his elder years with the Reagan Revolution, sinking to such depths.
Back when men were men and the British were incredible! Nothing could break the English. My grandmother knit blankets to send to Britian. Knittin for Britian.

Back when men were men.

When did you recognize that there was a color revolution happening? I spend a lot of time trying to trace the origins of the communist influence here. Really interested in how you came to see it.

Forum List

Back