14 million dropped now/hundreds of millions will be dropped next year

When the business mandate is implemented. Bank on it.

And that is why the mandate was pushed.

I don't know about 'hundreds' of millions but tens of millions to be sure.

And I love the excuse that dimocrap are using now to rationalize the 14 Million being dropped by their private insurance....

"The number is just so small"

Kinda like the same excuse they used in Europe in the 30's and early 40's....

The number of Jews is just so small.

obama-and-hitler-comparisons.jpg

Wonder why these junk ance companies refuse to cover their policy holders.

It's a travesty how they are bilking and defrauding their customers like this.

They aren't refusing to cover their policy holders. They have just not provided coverage that the policy holders never wanted.

And I love the excuse that dimocrap are using now to rationalize the 14 Million being dropped by their private insurance....

You are a distgusting human being. When the Hitler card comes up by a Democrat or Republican, you know you are dealing with a simple minded fool.

Last edited:

First, hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of these cancellations are coming from one of the biggies within the exchange.

Secondly, what was the purpose we were told of the ACA, Sarah?

So you rent your house for 600.00 a month. This rent covers your payment and puts 100.00 dollars in the bank for future repairs and improvements, as well as builds a savings in case you don't have a renter at some point. This is your investment- Yours; you have taken all the risk and you will own all the failure if you lose it.

Now the government comes along and says you have to upgrade the windows; put in new flooring and upgrade all the fixtures. There was nothing wrong with the flooring you had; the windows or the fixtures. You and your tenant were perfectly happy.

But now after all the upgrades you must raise the rent. Your tenant cant afford the place anymore so he moves out.

Who caused the problem- you, your tenant, or the government?

Disgraceful...

Especially when he stood right in front of cameras and said, "If you like your insurance, you can keep it!" A president was impeached for a lie that affected just a few people, he told a lie that affected millions. People depended on this jerk!

I agree, Sarah, it is disgraceful.

You are a distgusting human being. When the Hitler card comes up by a Democrat or Republican, you know you are dealing with a simple minded fool.

Not if you've been following politics the past 5 years.

Godwin's Law isn't always true.

Gee only yesterday it was 2 million, today it is hundreds of millions, tomorrow it will be hundreds of trillions, and these assholes wonder why no one takes their numbers seriously!
:asshole:

Gee only yesterday it was 2 million, today it is hundreds of millions, tomorrow it will be hundreds of trillions, and these assholes wonder why no one takes their numbers seriously!

Hey, genius...

How many people have successfully enrolled in obamacare?

What's THAT number?

It's been open for almost a month, how many have successfully enrolled?

Only a scumbag of the lowest order defends a known and proven lie.

Internal IRS memos estimate it to be 15 million. And that is BEFORE the group plans are subject to the mandate next year.

Hey, genius...

How many people have successfully enrolled in obamacare?

What's THAT number?

It's been open for almost a month, how many have successfully enrolled?

Only a scumbag of the lowest order defends a known and proven lie.
Hundreds of millions.

5652.strip.gif

Last edited:

So you rent your house for 600.00 a month. This rent covers your payment and puts 100.00 dollars in the bank for future repairs and improvements, as well as builds a savings in case you don't have a renter at some point. This is your investment- Yours; you have taken all the risk and you will own all the failure if you lose it.

Now the government comes along and says you have to upgrade the windows; put in new flooring and upgrade all the fixtures. There was nothing wrong with the flooring you had; the windows or the fixtures. You and your tenant were perfectly happy.

But now after all the upgrades you must raise the rent. Your tenant cant afford the place anymore so he moves out.

The city does come along and they force you to upgrade if you are bringing property values down. They force you to clean up your yard, replace anything that would be a hazzard and to even clear stuff like old junk cars away.

The insurance that is being upgraded is called junk healthcare insurance for a reason. There is something wrong with it if you are hospitalized. You all are wrong here. Give it up and go buy some insurance that works better for you.

Sir, your Hitler talk confuses me. Was it FDR who was trying to get us into the war with unpopular Lend Lease or Charles Lindbergh and the Republicans?

The city does come along and they force you to upgrade if you are bringing property values down. They force you to clean up your yard, replace anything that would be a hazzard and to even clear stuff like old junk cars away.

The insurance that is being upgraded is called junk healthcare insurance for a reason. There is something wrong with it if you are hospitalized. You all are wrong here. Give it up and go buy some insurance that works better for you.

Sarah, you have ignored my question or missed it. Can you tell me what we were told the original purpose of the ACA was for?

Also, care to make a comment on the fact that one of the junk companies you spoke of actually is a provider in many of the exchanges.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back