114 Africans caught wading across the Rio Grande River

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
According to Border Patrol it's the first large group from Africa to try and breach the U.S. border by way of Mexico. 'Large groups present a unique challenge for the men and women of the Del Rio Sector,' Chief Raul Ortiz said. 'This large group from Africa further demonstrates the complexity and severity of the border security and humanitarian crisis at our Southwest border.' In this fiscal year alone Border Patrol has encountered 182 large groups of more than 100 individuals across the Southwest border.

They should have listened to the racist corrupt ex-president Barry Obammy.
Barry says that America is the worst country on the planet for minorities to live in.
immigration africans crossing the rio grand river.jpg

116 migrants from AFRICA are caught on video wading across Rio Grande into U.S. | Daily Mail Online

According to Border Patrol it's the first large group from Africa to try and breach the U.S. border by way of Mexico. 'Large groups present a unique challenge for the men and women of the Del Rio Sector,' Chief Raul Ortiz said. 'This large group from Africa further demonstrates the complexity and severity of the border security and humanitarian crisis at our Southwest border.' In this fiscal year alone Border Patrol has encountered 182 large groups of more than 100 individuals across the Southwest border.

Barry says that America is the worst country on the planet for minorities to live in.
View attachment 263660

116 migrants from AFRICA are caught on video wading across Rio Grande into U.S. | Daily Mail Online

Not to worry...the Left says they are all valedictorians, doctors and lawyers.

View attachment 263660

They wuz kangs.

View attachment 263660

Think there are any engineers in the group?

8BB84D8D-0914-4411-B54B-103F0ABF44A4.jpeg

View attachment 263660

They wuz kangs.

View attachment 263660

Can't a bunch of guys take a swim in their cloths half way on the other side of the world?

What is the big deal here?

I wonder how they got from Africa to Mexico? Something tells me they didn't float cross the Pacific with a string of inner tubes.
That's true.
How did they afford to cross the Atlantic?
They don't even have shoes.
Did they fly, if so, who paid for their tickets?

I wonder how they got from Africa to Mexico? Something tells me they didn't float cross the Pacific with a string of inner tubes.
That's true.
C'mon guys, Africa has an immense seagoing infrastructure and has the capacity to easily transport those poor victims to the lovely ports in mexico.

That's true.
C'mon guys, Africa has an immense seagoing infrastructure and has the capacity to easily transport those poor victims to the lovely ports in mexico.

I want to know what is going to happen to them.
Are they going to be allowed to stay.
Where will they will be deported to? Mexico or Africa?
We only have about 125 million Americans who actually pay federal income taxes, but there about 7 billion people on the planet. We can't to support everyone. We already have way too many worthless Democrat moochers.

That's true.

I thought Kunta Kinte ended the slave ships...

View attachment 263660

Catch and release. They'll all come back for their court date of course.

That's true.
Right you are! Here we see the latest immigrants embarking on their bon voyage.
fishingboat.jpg

That's true.
Right you are! Here we see the latest immigrants embarking on their bon voyage.View attachment 263745
Come on Soros! That is SO low budget! You can do better than THAT!

Forum List

Back