Large Group from Africa Caught Crossing Rio Grand

These people are going to have a hard time. How do I know, the Black folks are not going to like them and they will work for half of what a Bro will work for. The Liberal will start to say the have a right to move here....Just like the pres of Mexico spouted off....Had enough folk, more and more to come.

One would think even filthy lying Dems with jobs and kids in schools see this going on and begin to squirm. Begin to see the light. Is it Enough of Dem to offset the illegal paper-absentee votes the illegals provide (often w/o their knowledge)? Perhaps. But it will take 5% or so to offset 3.5mil votes.

These people are going to have a hard time. How do I know, the Black folks are not going to like them and they will work for half of what a Bro will work for. The Liberal will start to say the have a right to move here....Just like the pres of Mexico spouted off....Had enough folk, more and more to come.
What Liberal will say that?

Liberals are too mentally disturbed to admit that illegals take jobs away from Americans.

Liberals are too mentally disturbed to admit that illegals take jobs away from Americans.
Like terlit cleaning and bed making all those jobs white people can't live without.
I know lot of African Americans who are doing that now that Nassau County is cracking down on the Home Depot parking lot.
Now their children understand to stay in school.

One would think even filthy lying Dems with jobs and kids in schools see this going on and begin to squirm. Begin to see the light. Is it Enough of Dem to offset the illegal paper-absentee votes the illegals provide (often w/o their knowledge)? Perhaps. But it will take 5% or so to offset 3.5mil votes.
Its reported that all of the females are knocked up.

From the videos I seen about African men they are very violent and wil be living in your neighborhoods thanks to democratic libs

1niggaebola aids.jpeg

Forum List

Back