11-year-old girl attacked with acid during playground argument in Detroit

Jesus Christ, this is some third world shit.

NYPICHPDPICT000014165756.jpg

This country is going to hell.

And to my fellow conservatives, yet another reminder:

That mother that GAVE her child acid to throw? Will be a mother with a child in the school system who will blame teachers for anything and everything. Do not be so quick to side with parents all the time. Parents have rights, sure.

These people are ALSO parents. Tragically.

What kind of acid was it? I can't find a story that reports the acid type.

And to my fellow conservatives, yet another reminder:

That mother that GAVE her child acid to throw? Will be a mother with a child in the school system who will blame teachers for anything and everything. Do not be so quick to side with parents all the time. Parents have rights, sure.

These people are ALSO parents. Tragically.
I'm not so sure that story is true. There are lots and lots of articles reporting the exact same story and none have said what kind of acid it was. Also, if that acid was strong enough to burn through clothes and give 3rd degree burns, the person removing the stopper and throwing the acid might get burned. Throwing such a toxic, corrosive agent from a bottle seems questionable to me.

Last edited:
It's true that Muslims in London have been predominantly responsible for an uptick in acid attacks.
Figures dropping hugely in the planets favourite tourist spot and as the bulk are directed at young men and moped drivers we can ignore the whole matter . Nothing more surplus than young men and moped drivers . QUOTE :--- peaked at 472 attacks in 2017, before falling to 310 attacks in 2018, 123 attacks in 2019, and ultimately just 74 in 2021. Such attacks normally target young men and moped drivers.

Figures dropping hugely in the planets favourite tourist spot and as the bulk are directed at young men and moped drivers we can ignore the whole matter . Nothing more surplus than young men and moped drivers . QUOTE :--- peaked at 472 attacks in 2017, before falling to 310 attacks in 2018, 123 attacks in 2019, and ultimately just 74 in 2021. Such attacks normally target young men and moped drivers.

So...if I'm following you: Old Ladies in SUVs?

Lol, full retards on display. Ducking idiots think it is possible to attack an 11 year old with acid and not go to jail. Hilarious. What ducking idiots. What ducking world does your dumb ass live in.

"ma'am, we regret to inform you that your husband just had his head lopped of by a man using a scimitar while screaming alahu akhbar.

Unfortunately, we have no idea who might have done so, nor their possible motives"

And sadly, the only way to survive them is to become like them.

But only for a short time. You become savage to eliminate the savages, then you revert back to a peaceful person again.

It is what it is

Can't help there is a lot of white trash here in SW Mizzouri.
They use acid on girls to disfigure them also? We live in a nation that is a tinderbox in sone ways due to crazy agendas that are normalized. There is no shortage of nasty ladies in this modern era and something like this can catch on. Perhaps nipping it in its incipient stage would be prudent.

Forum List

Back