100,000 people shot in the US per year! Good guy saving lives?

100,000 people are shot in the USA every year!

How many were shot by a good guy with a gun saving lives?

The only good guys / hero's are the the people saving more & more lives of gunshot victims thereby reducing the murder rate. Gee I wonder why medical cost keep rising?
----------------------------------------------- you better check your numbers but that being said , heck , lots of criminals that DESERVE to be shot are shot by cops or homeowners and others KISS .

Way more people are accidently shot and killed than criminals are shot and killed.
Shit happens, No amount of frivolous gun laws will stop that you stupid ass motherfucker

The AR-15 is the most popular civilian self defense rifle...it is not and has never been a military rifle....

Give it a rest, penis-extension-boy....

“Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47,” the Stoner family told NBC News. ...

AR-15 Inventor's Family: This Was Meant to Be a Military Weapon

What is the difference between an AR-15 and the rifle below?

A%20ranch_rifle-M.jpg

And because nowhere in the constitution does it say that conviction of a felony means you lose you right to bear arms, the day you are released from prison you are given your guns back, preferably cleaned and well oiled and ready for use.

According to this Repubtard it was good to give the violent criminal record Texas Church Shooter as many guns & bullets as he wanted.

No.....that is on your god....the government....your god failed to press "send" when it was time to transmit his criminal record to the FBI.....because had the clerk pressed "send" he wouldn't have been able to buy 4 guns legally....

Does not matter that the military screwed up again & failed to keep those people safe. Because Repubtards believe ISIS, criminals & mental defects should be armed.

NO ONE is calling for the banning of ALL guns....our country is too invested in the macho image...

That's.. Kinda insulting, to be honest. The word 'macho' seems pointless. It's not relevant and it hasn't been since the 80's. It's been quite some time since the 80's, BTW. Society has moved on. Your investment in that narrative is a little lame, IMO. Also, you seem to be talking out of both sides of your mouth a bit.

...BUT, sane folks SHOULD call for the banning of military-style, assault weapons with extensive ammo clips whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest number of minutes.....

Oh. So, you're the sane one, is it?

Well, I'm a gun owner, what about that? Feel free to say what you will about me for it, because you, like myself, enjoy the benefits of the First Amendment rights to our Constitution. It really is a beautiful thing. We can call each other cocksuckers all day long and only feel a teensy bit raw about it the next day. We possess the model for speaking truth to power, yet, we never use it to any potential. Weird, that.

Yes, I understand guns have few pure purposes. I fully realize that there are a select amount of specific things they were engineered to do. Sometimes bad people use them to do reprehensible things to other people. I mourn those losses with the rest of the country when they happen. I also understand that the people that willfully compromise that responsibility are fringe. They are not the norm. However, I'm open to debate the numbers on this issue of sane guns owners vs. pants shitting crazy gun owners should you feel so inclined.

Like the First, our Second Amendment rights are simply too important to give away.

I strongly believe the majority of people that choose to own and maintain a firearm in this country do respect this responsibility. Forget that at your own peril. You focus too much on your own personal emotional reactions to tragedies. You bring a stench of partisanship that's a bit overbearing.

All that you gun nuts are doing is FACILITATING murderous wackos' jobs for them.

You're very emotional. That won't help you in most discussions.

NO ONE is calling for the banning of ALL guns....our country is too invested in the macho image......BUT, sane folks SHOULD call for the banning of military-style, assault weapons with extensive ammo clips whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest number of minutes.....

All that you gun nuts are doing is FACILITATING murderous wackos' jobs for them.

Thanks for proving exactly how clueless you are, you might want to learn the proper terminology on something before you try to ban it.

NO ONE is calling for the banning of ALL guns....our country is too invested in the macho image......BUT, sane folks SHOULD call for the banning of military-style, assault weapons with extensive ammo clips whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest number of minutes.....

Killing people is not the only use for an AR style rifle. I used one for several years hunting coyote.
They sure are effective killing many really fast.
Then why is it rifles of any kind are used in less than 2% of all murders?

Tell that to the dead at Vegas.

That was the cops...they didn't go into that room until 72 minutes after the shooting started......
Love how Trump praised those "brave cops" who failed at every turn. They are sure good at demanding tax money & demanding everyone salute the flag! Cab drivers are braver than cops.

Last edited:

As who grew up in no guns country, we say ban all....we know what's it like to live in peace.

Please...don't tell us you grew up in Europe....because the 12 million people put into gas chambers because they didn't have guns might disagree with your assessment.....
-------------------------------------------- FOR INFORMATIONAL Purposes , i believe that Issa is a former resident from somewhere in the middle east third world . He wants a return to that kinda rule of law in the money prosperous USA . -------------- Just a comment !!

Who are you talking about?

As who grew up in no guns country, we say ban all....we know what's it like to live in peace.

And we Americans don't care what you foreigners think
I'm American and it bothers that Americans lose their loves by the thousands.

Please...don't tell us you grew up in Europe....because the 12 million people put into gas chambers because they didn't have guns might disagree with your assessment.....
-------------------------------------------- FOR INFORMATIONAL Purposes , i believe that Issa is a former resident from somewhere in the middle east third world . He wants a return to that kinda rule of law in the money prosperous USA . -------------- Just a comment !!
Lol not from the middle East, I'm actually American and that all it matters. I lived ina free gun country and we had 0 mass shootings. I would love my countrymen here in the US yo live in peace and stop the loss of lives that amounts to the thousands each year...i care about lives, and you care about my personal life.

What country would that be?
Morocco baby gun free, lived there for 23 Yeats 0 mass shootings and our news have 0 gun crimes or killed people due to guns. Last incident was gang related 1 killed and the gangsters from Holland of Dominican origins were arreted few hours later. And people still in shock there was a gun in the country LOL

And we Americans don't care what you foreigners think

Many of us don't like lots dying actually.

And that is why so many of us carry guns....
You carry because you are paranoid, because you are consumed by the violence that you were fed through propaganda from movies, games,ect....im living without a gun, nothing happened....if someone decides to take your life you won' have a chance to reach your gun. Stop paranoid....go over seas and see for yourself how people live with no guns.

In fairness, Chicago should be divided into two cities.

I lived on the North Side of Chicago from 1945 to 1954 when we moved to Miami. Even then, you just didn't go to the South Side after dark or as a group.

Since then I have visited dozens of times to visit family and on business. I wouldn't go on the South side today in broad daylight. It is a war zone. Worse, it is as if Mayor Rahm Emanuel is the Mayor of the North Side, but doesn't even know the South Side exists.

100,000 people are shot in the USA every year!

How many were shot by a good guy with a gun saving lives?

The only good guys / hero's are the the people saving more & more lives of gunshot victims thereby reducing the murder rate. Gee I wonder why medical cost keep rising?

Defensive gun uses dwarfs your numbers, most usually no shots are fired. Think how much that saves in medical costs.

‘So think about 10 or 15 people, who are weekend shooters with limited tactical training, deciding to shoot it out with a criminal in a crowded office holiday party, a medical clinic or a darkened theater, while people are screaming and running, and no one knows who or how many of the people shooting are the “good guys” and how many of them are the “bad guys.”

In some cases, can a “good guy” with a gun neutralize the threat and help save lives? Absolutely. But it doesn’t happen very often. It is, for the most part, a myth perpetuated by people who’ve never been shot at.

I am a proud Navy combat veteran. I risked and nearly gave my life in dozens of combat situations in defense of our Constitution. I value the Second Amendment and the right of responsible Americans to own guns for self-defense.

But people need to know that it is a fallacy to believe that the everyday gun owner can be expected to make all the right choices in a dangerous, fast-moving situation like a mass shooting with high-powered weapons.’

The 'good guy with a gun' myth

Citizens have the right to carry concealed firearms pursuant to lawful self-defense – not to act in the capacity of ‘law enforcement,’ or to otherwise ‘fight crime.’

‘Good guy with a gun’ is in fact a ridiculous rightwing myth.

I hope most of them were blacks killing blacks. No one cares. Especially the OP. Who, is thoroughly owned in his own thread.

Forum List

Back