100,000 Christians are killed annually

Killing of Christians, is like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Christians feed more people around the world than any single country in the world.

Christians house more people around the world than any other organization known to man, only select countries house more people.

Christians send more money and people to under-developed countries, than any other organization or country, in the world.

Christians do more good in the world, than any other group can do evil. So you keep killing us, and killing our children, and our grand children, and our mothers, and fathers, and sisters, and brothers. Keep on killing our friends and neighbors, our aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews, our cousins and all of our family in Christ.

And we will come back, again and again, we will not be deterred. we will not be intimidated, we will not be worried. Not one little bit. We will come back stronger, more faithful, and more determined.

And we will feed your family, though you would see us dead, we will cloth your children, even though you would torture us, and we will help you to grow gardens, even though you will hold us hostage.

We make roaches look like an endangered species, for we will keep coming, and we won't be run out of anywhere, because of terrorists, like you.

You can carry your gun, and we will counter with our Bible, and it may take lifetimes, but our Bible will defeat your gun, and you will be dust, and we will still be coming. And we will be stronger and more determined than ever.

Have a nice Christian bashers, have a nice Easter Sunday, and know in your hearts, you can never stop us. You can't even slow us down one iota of a second. You just make us better, stronger and more determined.

If you need help, come to us, if you need a friend, come to us, if you need anything, you can come to us. And we will always be here. Until the end.

Praise God for this day, this great Easter Sunday, and praise God for His Son, Jesus, he,who is risen, and he, who is Lord.

Christians are killed because they (we) are low-hanging fruit. And I mean that as nicely as I can. Take here in the US for example..The left routinely berates and belittles Christians at every turn. Why? Because the cowards know that they can do it at will and some Christian will not show up at their door and saw their head off their body. And they won't. This Christian, however, understands that this was all foretold two thousand years ago. We are living in the end times. It is going to get exceedingly rough for the faithful in the coming years. We, however, have read the end of the Book. :eusa_dance: It all works out in the end!!!

Now if we could just double that and do the same for Jews and Muslims and pretty much every other religion. :)
With a comment like that, I would venture a guess that you are currently residing at Angel House of Georgia, or Turning Point Recovery in Gainesville...

Good luck to you in your recovery. You can beat those demons in the alcohol or drugs...Good luck to you.

Now if we could just double that and do the same for Jews and Muslims and pretty much every other religion. :)
With a comment like that, I would venture a guess that you are currently residing at Angel House of Georgia, or Turning Point Recovery in Gainesville...

Good luck to you in your recovery. You can beat those demons in the alcohol or drugs...Good luck to you.
:D Just hate christians and pretty much every religion except mine. :)

I suggest one of the new products like flakka or shatter.

In the muslin world their religion is the only religion that any others are called non believers. That they should vanish. So the easiest access and it happens to be christian.

No arguing with you on this one, but it goes well beyond killing Christians. Since 1948, Muslims have killed over 11 million of their own. If you do the math, that is almost 165,000 per year. On top of that, let's discuss how many Muslims have been killed by the US. No, we best not, because the numbers are very disturbing, regardless of whose numbers you want to use. At minimum, we've killed over 1 million Muslims since the beginning of the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars.

No arguing with you on this one, but it goes well beyond killing Christians. Since 1948, Muslims have killed over 11 million of their own. If you do the math, that is almost 165,000 per year. On top of that, let's discuss how many Muslims have been killed by the US. No, we best not, because the numbers are very disturbing, regardless of whose numbers you want to use. At minimum, we've killed over 1 million Muslims since the beginning of the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars.
2 sides of the same shit coin...

Forum List

Back