10 Ways Obama Has Failed as President

1. He didn’t heal our racial divisions.

The first thing people expected of Obama, the whole reason his presidency was already hailed as “historic” on Inauguration Day 2009, before he had taken a single official act, is because voters thought that the first black president would help America put the ugly history of racially divisive politics behind us.

I do love this.

America elects a black President.

A bunch of racist crackers absolutely LOSE THEIR SHIT for 8 years over it.

and that's Obama's fault.

Too fucking funny.

Obama is half black.... he's just as white as he is black, so your retarded scree doesn't hold water, as usual.

man, you are really nasty, what's your problem ?

Tired of dumb ass Bible t humping, gun-toting white trash who keep voting against working people's economic interests because the 1% have figured out how to manipulate their racial, religious and sexual fears. That's my problem.

Because you guys have fucked up what our grandparents walked picket lines to achieve.

Any criticism of BO is met with the requisite leftist response of YOU RACIST!!! JoeyB is only doing what he has learned from the elite left and he lacks the intelligence to actually debate issues.

By any objective analysis, Big Ears is an utter failure. Like most politicians and most recent presidents, BO is a liar and a cheat. The worst among us go into politics. So, we should not be surprised by the damage they cause.

Any criticism of BO is met with the requisite leftist response of YOU RACIST!!! JoeyB is only doing what he has learned from the elite left and he lacks the intelligence to actually debate issues.

By any objective analysis, Big Ears is an utter failure. Like most politicians and most recent presidents, BO is a liar and a cheat. The worst among us go into politics. So, we should not be surprised by the damage they cause.

Objective analysis? Okay, let's look at that.

Unemployment when he took office- 7.8%. Unemployment today 5%.
Dow when he took office - 6000. Dow today - 17,000

Keep in mind, Romney said he would consider it a "success" if he got unemployment down to 6% by the end of his first term. So by ROMNEY'S standard, Obama has been a success.

Objective analysis? Okay, let's look at that.

Unemployment when he took office- 7.8%. Unemployment today 5%.
Dow when he took office - 6000. Dow today - 17,000

Keep in mind, Romney said he would consider it a "success" if he got unemployment down to 6% by the end of his first term. So by ROMNEY'S standard, Obama has been a success.
Joey...get back on your knees and finish the JOB.

BTW, since when do radical leftists abide by what Romney says?

and yeah...The rise in the DOW sure has enriched the wealthy and here I thought leftists hate the wealthy...Oh that's right, only when Rs do it....I get it.

and yeah...The rise in the DOW sure has enriched the wealthy and here I thought leftists hate the wealthy...Oh that's right, only when Rs do it....I get it.

My 401K is doing nicely, thank you. so are a lot of other working folks.

And you really need to stop projecting your gay fantasies here, dude. People might start questioning your masculinity.

My 401K is doing nicely, thank you. so are a lot of other working folks.

And you really need to stop projecting your gay fantasies here, dude. People might start questioning your masculinity.
Okay. I guess you finished your morning ritual be now. Make sure you save the stained shirt for posterity.

I know you only care about yourself and the wealthy. If you bothered to do any research, on anything, you will find that a small percentage of Americans actually REALLY benefit from the bullish stock market ....those are the Americans you bow down to...you know...the top 10%.

I love these threads. Right wingers will literally invent stats and make up subjective criteria because they have nothing else.

One of the items on the list is that he didn't heal the racial divide? Are you serious? Hey tell us how Bush was with the racial divide?

I love these threads. Right wingers will literally invent stats and make up subjective criteria because they have nothing else.

One of the items on the list is that he didn't heal the racial divide? Are you serious? Hey tell us how Bush was with the racial divide?
So, as long as Bush failed at this issue it is okay for Bo to fail. Is that right?

Many foolish Americans voted for BO because they hoped he would heal racial divisions. They were duped. Not only did Bo (the Great Divider) not heal racial divisions, he inflamed them.

Okay. I guess you finished your morning ritual be now. Make sure you save the stained shirt for posterity.

I know you only care about yourself and the wealthy. If you bothered to do any research, on anything, you will find that a small percentage of Americans actually REALLY benefit from the bullish stock market ....those are the Americans you bow down to...you know...the top 10%.

Dude you need to get ovver your gay obsession with the President. He's a happily married man.

But anyway, I find it hilarious when a Libertardian tries to play class warfare. It's too funny, because most of you don't realize you've already lost the war.

The people have had their say about Obama and have elected him twice, now the best American historians will have their say about Obama as president. The problem with the historians, they will take into consideration all the problems from the Bush recession, the shutting down the government by the Republicans, and the Republican attempts to make Obama fail. Thanks to Republicans the latest health care plan is named after Obama. Sort of like saying FDR-Security. When all is added up Obama just may end up in the top twenty.

Forum List

Back