10 Ways Obama Has Failed as President

Good ole capitalism. Why do republicans claim to be in favor or.capitalism?

Credit card companies raised their rate to make more money. Like any good capitalist company.

And all sorority can do is whine and cry like a widdle baby. With an 800 credit score.

Wah wah it's Obama's fault. Wah wah. Bad Obama.
LMAO.

LOL. So our most intellectually challenged posters are once again claiming that a market rise from 6500 to about 18,000 is failure. That a decline in unemployment from over 10% to under 5% is failure.

A black President succeeds a total ass that damned near created a worldwide depression, bring the nation out of that, ahead of every other nation in the world, but he is a failure.

The failures I see are the bitter old whining witches in their single wides, living off the rest of us that work, and complaining about the fact.

Obama has failed to represent America's interest. If he were my employee, he would be fired

-Geaux

LOL. So our most intellectually challenged posters are once again claiming that a market rise from 6500 to about 18,000 is failure. That a decline in unemployment from over 10% to under 5% is failure.

And not only that but record corporate profits and cash on hand PROVE Obama hates businesses. Really.

Credit card companies raised their rate to make more money. Like any good capitalist company.

And all sorority can do is whine and cry like a widdle baby. With an 800 credit score.

LMAO.

So, who else was to pay for the deadbeats not making payments and going into default? Why are we still paying for it with higher rates? Why should those who are irresponsible enough to run up credit with no ability to repay it have us responsible Americans pay for it??

-Geaux

If I were your employee, I would tell you to go to hell, I don't need to work for anyone I cannot respect. The President has represented America's interests very well, so much better than the prior occupant of the White House.

LMAO.

So, who else was to pay for the deadbeats not making payments and going into default? Why are we still paying for it with higher rates? Why should those who are irresponsible enough to run up credit with no ability to repay it have us responsible Americans pay for it??

-Geaux
People who are stupid enough to have credit cards.

Obama has failed to represent America's interest. If he were my employee, he would be fired

Ah right. But no one ever has to worry about that with you.
You running a business? Fucking ridiculous.

Of course, those are assumptions that all want freebies and not willing to put in the sweat of a hard days work.

I agree it is becoming more of a rule vice exception

-Geaux

LMAO.

-Geaux
People who are stupid enough to have credit cards.

But not all people. That's the point

-Geaux

So, who else was to pay for the deadbeats not making payments and going into default? Why are we still paying for it with higher rates? Why should those who are irresponsible enough to run up credit with no ability to repay it?

Dudes take it up with the fucking credit card companies.
Obama don't control gas prices or interest rates.

Why you act like you know this shit?

[/QUOTE]

Dudes take it up with the fucking credit card companies.
Obama don't control gas prices or interest rates.

Why you act like you know this shit?[/QUOTE]

Then why did he implement credit card reform? Everyone told him what would happen, And it did.

The responsible are having to pay for the deadbeats who elect leaders who will make us pay for them

-Geaux

If you are fucking stupid enough to have a credit card that charges high rates, you deserve that rate.

Thats like saying if we're stupid enough to still call ourselves American after all these changes, then its all on us. lol

-Geaux

Because like Obama, the Clintons are untouchable and above the law you are expected to adhere too

They are exempt

Or they just didn't actually break any laws, but that's probably incomprehensible to you.

Care to address the question?

I did. If you really have a great rate, you shouldn't have a problem getting a good rate.

You're just too dumb to realize the banks are fucking you.

Conservatism is like Battered Wife Syndrome.

Guy, you were always going to pay for it. But you keep taking your beating from the 1%.

2chbc4p.png

Because like Obama, the Clintons are untouchable and above the law you are expected to adhere too

They are exempt

Or they just didn't actually break any laws, but that's probably incomprehensible to you.

Care to address the question?

I did. If you really have a great rate, you shouldn't have a problem getting a good rate.

You're just too dumb to realize the banks are fucking you.

Conservatism is like Battered Wife Syndrome.

Joe... Let me break it down for you

Before credit card reform

7.15% fixed

After credit card reform

11% Fixed

Yes , it matters if you have a balance. Good, hard working Americans who worked hard to solidify their credit ratings had to absorb those who chose to run up debt and not pay the bills.

Obama impacted the many to pander the few

-Geaux

Forum List

Back