Is Obama as anti-business as Trump is anti-immigration?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The reason I ask that question is to put into context the following headline from Trump’s Unspeakable Strategy to Erase His Past
Why Donald Trump's anti-immigration rhetoric was enough for movement conservatives to forgive his history of liberalism.

Remember, this is the biased MSM reporting that Trump is anti-immigrant.
So based on the above headline Trump is against people like his wife who was an immigrant until she
did as my daughter-in-law did become a legal citizen by studying and taking the exam. So Trump is
an anti-immigrant?

So when you ask then "Is Obama anti-business" based on these statements made by Obama why doesn't
the MSM call Obama anti-business"?

Obama has said: "I prefer single payer health system"
So what will happen to the 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes employing 450,000?
Obama said: "I prefer higher gas prices". Isn't that against economics of running a household or business?
Obama IS AGAINST America becoming energy independent.
(He told Brazil he wanted the USA to be their BEST customer for oil)!
These are just a few examples how Obama is anti-business but have we seen the MSM attack Obama
for his anti-business positions as they've attacked Trump for anti-immigration"?

Of course Obama is anti-business...with exceptions. He likes the big corps who give him and his party lots of money and help him promote leftism.

and of course, the MSM has hid this anti business belief from the American people, because he is a leftist like themselves.

Trump gets no such assistance from the MSM.

Forum List

Back