10 Questions About the Compatibility of Islam with America

thanks for the article and ignore the retired 'government' worker, You info is appreciated , thank you Longknife .

5) Is Islam in the process of swallowing Europe?
The once Christian nations of Europe have mostly abandoned their religious heritage. Which has left a spiritual vacuum, and Islam is fulling that void for people seeking a religion. ... :cool:
So where are the hordes of Europeans converting to islam? :dunno:
---------------------------------------------- don't have to convert although the 'euros' will mostly convert due to societal pressure . So the minority of 'euros' that don't convert will be 'dhimmis' in their own lands eventually , imo Taz .
So where are all the Europeans converting to islam? There aren’t any, you fucking appeaser.

5) Is Islam in the process of swallowing Europe?
The once Christian nations of Europe have mostly abandoned their religious heritage. Which has left a spiritual vacuum, and Islam is fulling that void for people seeking a religion. ... :cool:
-------------------------------------------------- yeah , probably right , fecking dumb 'eurotypes' Still flooding 'europe' with million of 'muslims' over the years so that 'euros' could have taxes to fund retirements and services was kind of a joke on the 'euros' .
Islam can only spread so far in Europe because there’s not an unlimited amount of welfare for the whole continent.
---------------------------------------- maybe everyone will just have LESS or maybe nonmuslims will have less so that 'muslims' can have MORE Taz ,
You really think we’re going to give Muslims more then we give ourselves. Go kiss a sweaty carpet, you camel humper.

Last edited:
watch and see what happens Taz . And i'm mostly talking about 'western euros' but its probably the same thing here in the USA eventually Taz . And if you are a young guy with kids and you are a 'euro' [especially] you should be concerned Taz .

the only ones that seem to have any sense is the 'eastern europeans' like Poland [if true] and a few other Eastern european Nations that are supposedly excluding muslims but i don't know how long that will last Taz .

watch and see what happens Taz . And i'm mostly talking about 'western euros' but its probably the same thing here in the USA eventually Taz . And if you are a young guy with kids and you are a 'euro' [especially] you should be concerned Taz .
So what is it that you think that will draw civilized people to islam, because it's not happening now.

So what is it that you think that will draw civilized people to islam, because it's not happening now.
---------------------------------------------- societal pressure , voting and violence after there are enough muslims in 'europe' Taz ,

Muslim Americans are highly educated, have strong families and are law abiding

Seems compatible to me
Kissing carpets, sitting on the floor to eat out of a communal plate with your bare hand, dressing in pyjamas all day, having such fucking ugly women... You call that compatible with US values?
You have obviouisly never ventured under that burka. Some of them are flat out slamming hot!

---------------------------------------------- societal pressure , voting and violence after there are enough muslims in 'europe' Taz ,
You're as dumb as they are. But keep dreaming, I know it's all you carpet nibblers have left.

read the board , everyone loves immigration and i think that 3 muslim women were just elected to some offices just these last elections Taz .

Seems compatible to me
Kissing carpets, sitting on the floor to eat out of a communal plate with your bare hand, dressing in pyjamas all day, having such fucking ugly women... You call that compatible with US values?
You have obviouisly never ventured under that burka. Some of them are flat out slamming hot!
No doubt, under a black sheet in a desert climate. And sweaty too. Just how you like them. Brown, suffering from heat exhaustion and sweaty. :biggrin:

read the board , everyone loves immigration and i think that 3 muslim women were just elected to some offices just these last elections Taz .
Yes, I heard about that, it was 2, I think. But it's their chance to show us that Muslims in the US aren't out to sharia our asses. One of them doesn't even wear a sheet over her head, so she's totally cool.

Seems compatible to me
No doubt, under a black sheet in a desert climate. And sweaty too. Just how you like them. Brown, suffering from heat exhaustion and sweaty. :biggrin:
Ya I do not live in the desert ass wipe. You would not know a hot women if she sat on your lap!

Seems compatible to me
Ya I do not live in the desert ass wipe. You would not know a hot women if she sat on your lap!
Too bad you have to pay for your woman before you get to peek under the black curtain. :lol:

You're as dumb as they are. But keep dreaming, I know it's all you carpet nibblers have left.
------------------------------------ hey , see 'europe' , see their recently elected muslim mayor of 'london' [londonistan] Taz .

------------------------------------ hey , see 'europe' , see their recently elected muslim mayor of 'london' [londonistan] Taz .
Ya, but he's like an ice cream dipped in melted chocolate: brown on the outside and white on the inside. So it's not JUST a question of being mooslim, because not all mooslims want to live like savages, like sunni does.

Yes, I heard about that, it was 2, I think. But it's their chance to show us that Muslims in the US aren't out to sharia our asses. One of them doesn't even wear a sheet over her head, so she's totally cool.
------------------------------------------------------ yeah well , you guys gave 'mrobama' a chance so now these 2 or 3 muslims and then some mexicans and then some somalis and then the 'ubangis' eh . It was better in my old days . Only Americans that had been raised as Americans and who thought American running for American Political Office Taz .

for the most part i would describe Sunni as a Gentleman but i only know him on this board Taz .

------------------------------------------------------ yeah well , you guys gave 'mrobama' a chance so now these 2 or 3 muslims and then some mexicans and then some somalis and then the 'ubangis' eh . It was better in my old days . Only Americans that had been raised as Americans and who thought American running for American Political Office Taz .
The US is soon to to the United Nations of America, and all the problems in all the shit countries will be here. If they're not already.

Forum List

Back