10 Questions About the Compatibility of Islam with America

Here are 10 questions about the compatibility of Islam in America. Depending on your answers, does that make you an Islamophobe?

You can call me an Islamophobe even before I answer the questions.

10) Are Islam and Sharia Law compatible with American culture?

No! Certainly not in the horrid way Muslim men treat their women – all women.

9) Does Islam threaten to destroy our system of law and our Constitution?

Yes! It is in direct conflict with our Bill of Rights.

8) Are Islam and Sharia Law tolerant of other religions?

Not in any way, shape, or form. Accept Islam or … die.

7) “When Muslims claim Islam is a religion of peace and love, are they lying to the non-Muslim world?”

You bet they are? Throwing gays off roof tops. Assassinating Christians and Jews.

6) Has there ever been a period in history fully characterized by peaceful co-existence between Muslims and non-Muslims?

Name one! Oh yes, don’t forget the Crusades and the Inquisition – even though they took place centuries ago.

5) Is Islam in the process of swallowing Europe?

Sure seems to be. PC authorities in many countries afraid to identify gangs of rapists and those torching cars as Muslims.

4) Will Muslim immigrants assimilate?

Of course they won’t!

3) What is the record of radical Islamic killings since 9/11?

Something Muslim defenders don’t want you to know – 34,034 worldwide since 9/11. At least those identified as such. Who knows how many really have occurred?

2) Can there ever be a Muslim Martin Luther?

Is there a chance of reformation? No way.

1) Does Islam belong in America?

The answers in this article clearly show it doesn’t. And here’s the most important part of the answer; Muslim leaders who preach violence should be aggressively prosecuted for incitement. Send them to GITMO!

So, to answer the original question; I believe Islam opposes everything this country stands for and has no place in the governance of America. Period.

All the details of this article @ https://www.americanthinker.com/art...the_compatibility_of_islam_with_america_.html

Jordan: Muslims kidnap head of “Believers Without Borders,” carve “Islam Without Borders” onto his back @ Jordan: Muslims kidnap head of “Believers Without Borders,” carve “Islam Without Borders” onto his back

Sudan: Christian converts from Islam arrested and tortured @ Sudan: Christian converts from Islam arrested and tortured - Geller Report

Sharia law is not compatible with the US. Not all Muslims are in favor of Sharia law. Plenty of Muslim countries don't have Sharia Law.

implementation-of-sharia-020514-b.jpg

See how many are blue?

So, putting Sharia Law AND Islam together is misleading.

Also what the further right want is an attack on the US too. Extreme is not good for the US, and yet Trump supporters are happy to attack the very core of the country.

The US goes around shouting "Democracy" but doesn't have it, just as in WW2 they shouted "Freedom" and didn't have it.

And yet 4 Islamic countries have elected a woman as their President.

And America has had how many women presidents?? ..... :cool:
Americans don't stone rape victims because they can't find 4 witnesses to their rape.
Americans don't forcibly cover their women in sheets.
Americans don't sell their children as a matter of course.
Americans don't want to move to Muslims countries, but Muslims want to move here by the millions.

Now go back into your hidy-hole.

and correct me if i am wrong but i think that the Jews and Christians were 'dhimmi' and had to pay ' jizya' after the muslims conquered Spain and Portugal didn't they Sunni .

muslims were invaders of Christian Spain and Portugaul Sunni .
You might want to read about the Visigoths, who were the barbaric people the Muslims defeated when they took control of Al-Andalus (Spain, Portugal).

Visigothic Kingdom - Wikipedia
------------------------------------------ as i said , muslims were invaders of Spain and Portugal . I also asked if the people of Spain were 'dhimmis' that had to pay ' jizyah' to the musims Sunni .

and correct me if i am wrong but i think that the Jews and Christians were 'dhimmi' and had to pay ' jizya' after the muslims conquered Spain and Portugal didn't they Sunni .
Correct. ... :cool:

By paying the jizya tax, non muslim people where granted legal rights and protection under Islamic law, and were exempt from mandatory military service.

Correct. ... :cool:

By paying the jizya tax, non muslim people where granted legal rights and protection under Islamic law, and were exempt from mandatory military service.
------------------------------------------ so in reality the non muslims of Spain and Portugaul were 'dhimmis' that had to pay 'jizya' tax to muslims , thanks Sunni .

as comment . yeah , probably weren't ALLOWED to own weapons and weren't trusted to be in the military Sunni .

People tend to focus on Islam and muslims in the Middle East.

Yet, just the Islamic country of Indonesia alone has more muslim people than all of the ME countries put together.

Also the conversion of people in Asia wasn't by the sword, as many detractors like to claim. But thru the peaceful interaction of muslim businessmen trading goods with people and teaching them about Islam. .... :cool:

Yet, just the Islamic country of Indonesia alone has more muslim people than all of the ME countries put together.

Also the conversion of people in Asia wasn't by the sword, as many detractors like to claim. But thru the peaceful interaction of muslim businessmen trading goods with people and teaching them about Islam. .... :cool:
------------------------------------------- looks like they in 'indonesia' may be apostates Sunni .

and even american muslims that i communicate with don't believe in Freedom of Speech and the one imported 'muslim birber' i know of is a gun controller Sunni .

It’s still not spreading very much, if at all. And ISIS was destroyed and shown to be weaklings and barbaric, so only the already insane want to join,

The once Christian nations of Europe have mostly abandoned their religious heritage. Which has left a spiritual vacuum, and Islam is fulling that void for people seeking a religion. ... :cool:
-------------------------------------------------- yeah , probably right , fecking dumb 'eurotypes' Still flooding 'europe' with million of 'muslims' over the years so that 'euros' could have taxes to fund retirements and services was kind of a joke on the 'euros' .

The once Christian nations of Europe have mostly abandoned their religious heritage. Which has left a spiritual vacuum, and Islam is fulling that void for people seeking a religion. ... :cool:
-------------------------------------------------- yeah , probably right , fecking dumb 'eurotypes' Still flooding 'europe' with million of 'muslims' over the years so that 'euros' could have taxes to fund retirements and services was kind of a joke on the 'euros' .
Islam can only spread so far in Europe because there’s not an unlimited amount of welfare for the whole continent.

So where are the hordes of Europeans converting to islam? :dunno:
---------------------------------------------- don't have to convert although the 'euros' will mostly convert due to societal pressure . So the minority of 'euros' that don't convert will be 'dhimmis' in their own lands eventually , imo Taz .

Islam can only spread so far in Europe because there’s not an unlimited amount of welfare for the whole continent.
---------------------------------------- maybe everyone will just have LESS or maybe nonmuslims will have less so that 'muslims' can have MORE Taz ,

Muslim Americans are highly educated, have strong families and are law abiding

Seems compatible to me

I just got through watching 300+ grown men touching the skin of a dead pig on football fields. Hundreds of thousands of Americans cheered them.

Seems like the teachings of the Bible are not compatible with America.

Here are 10 questions about the compatibility of Islam in America. Depending on your answers, does that make you an Islamophobe?

You can call me an Islamophobe even before I answer the questions.

9) Does Islam threaten to destroy our system of law and our Constitution?

Yes! It is in direct conflict with our Bill of Rights.

8) Are Islam and Sharia Law tolerant of other religions?

Not in any way, shape, or form. Accept Islam or … die.

7) “When Muslims claim Islam is a religion of peace and love, are they lying to the non-Muslim world?”

You bet they are? Throwing gays off roof tops. Assassinating Christians and Jews.

6) Has there ever been a period in history fully characterized by peaceful co-existence between Muslims and non-Muslims?

Name one! Oh yes, don’t forget the Crusades and the Inquisition – even though they took place centuries ago.

Sure seems to be. PC authorities in many countries afraid to identify gangs of rapists and those torching cars as Muslims.

4) Will Muslim immigrants assimilate?

Of course they won’t!

3) What is the record of radical Islamic killings since 9/11?

Something Muslim defenders don’t want you to know – 34,034 worldwide since 9/11. At least those identified as such. Who knows how many really have occurred?

2) Can there ever be a Muslim Martin Luther?

Is there a chance of reformation? No way.

1) Does Islam belong in America?

The answers in this article clearly show it doesn’t. And here’s the most important part of the answer; Muslim leaders who preach violence should be aggressively prosecuted for incitement. Send them to GITMO!

So, to answer the original question; I believe Islam opposes everything this country stands for and has no place in the governance of America. Period.

All the details of this article @ https://www.americanthinker.com/art...the_compatibility_of_islam_with_america_.html

Jordan: Muslims kidnap head of “Believers Without Borders,” carve “Islam Without Borders” onto his back @ Jordan: Muslims kidnap head of “Believers Without Borders,” carve “Islam Without Borders” onto his back

Sudan: Christian converts from Islam arrested and tortured @ Sudan: Christian converts from Islam arrested and tortured - Geller Report

Really dude…shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back