10 minutes of Democrats denying election results

Y-A-W-N. Already seen this distraction I don't know how many times.

Pop Quiz. How many of these Democrats stormed the Capitol on January 6th of that following election to try and overturn the results of said election?

Outside of 2000, which Gore won. But was awarded to Bush....now you got Democrats legitimately complaining about election stolen. :)
DIdn't know that any of the ones that "stormed" the Capitol on January 6th were elected officials or running for office. Got some names?

They wouldn't waste their time jousting with you. You're a waste of time to them. Not that it's much of a sport.
But you make it fun. :)

Still doesn't explain why you're out here pissing into the wind with no one standing up for you, but nice try.

More please.

DIdn't know that any of the ones that "stormed" the Capitol on January 6th were elected officials or running for office. Got some names?
Well, perhaps you can tell me how many of those election results were overturned as a result of politicians talking smack? (We'll leave 2000 out of this discussion).

I'll wait.

Well, perhaps you can tell me how many of those election results were overturned as a result of politicians talking smack? (We'll leave 2000 out of this discussion).

I'll wait.
None. But Democrats just criminalized politicians talking smack about elections. Read the indictment.

No, you upset crybabies just set fires in DC and tried to storm the White House. But your ignorance of that is expected.

But that’s all okay to you isn’t it? Your TDS lies exposed again.
Did they storm the Capitol? Did they storm the White House in an attempt to overthrow and oust the President?...no?

Next whatabout? :)

None. But Democrats just criminalized politicians talking smack about elections. Read the indictment.
No. A GRAND JURY handed down indictments against a man who tried to have the results of an election he lost overturned....by conning thousands of people to storm the Capitol and impede the peaceful transition of power.

I did read the indictment. I don't see the word "Democrat" anywhere in it.

No. A GRAND JURY handed down indictments against a man who tried to have the results of an election he lost overturned....by conning thousands of people to storm the Capitol and impede the peaceful transition of power.

I did read the indictment. I don't see the word "Democrat" anywhere in it.

Particualrly piss poor. Man up and be proud of your party

Indictments? Bwha ha ha!

Democrats deny every Presidential election they've lost since 2000. And here we are.

They don't say there is anything wrong with the vote counting of course, just that the Republicans are so incredibly full of crap and half their supporters are mindless zombies who live on another planet... And of course that the electoral college is a piece of GOP crap at this point worth about 2-3 percent I guess. Typically

No, you upset crybabies just set fires in DC and tried to storm the White House. But your ignorance of that is expected.

Nobody tried to steal the election. And Hillary lost because of emails and total BS. Again corporate media showed they are not run by Democrats as the controversy and ratings was worth more to them than what should have been reality.

Who are "you upset crybabies?"

What makes you think it's okay?

Are you one of the Binars?

Indictments? Bwha ha ha!

Democrats deny every Presidential election they've lost since 2000. And here we are.

Did any of them organize an angry mob to storm the Capitol?

Why do Democrats have to go after Trump knowing they did the same things as well as illegal stuff too? It's because if Trump wins, Trump will lock Hillary up for sure this time along with Biden, Garland, Gore, Kerry and many others. They are in fact very scared and that's why they are trying stop Trump. They are trying to financially stop Trump. Not going to work.
Sounds like a good reason to keep Trump out of office, then.
Of course, Trump can't even hire lawyers because of his bad habit of not paying them.

Did any of them organize an angry mob to storm the Capitol?

Sounds like a good reason to keep Trump out of office, then.
Of course, Trump can't even hire lawyers because of his bad habit of not paying them.
He has plenty of lawyers. And, then why don't you get Biden out of office then?
Did Trump orchestrate the entrance into the Capitol Building? No. Did Democrats orchestrate rioting when Trump won in 2016? Yes. All over the country BLM, Antifa and the loony left in pink vagina costumes marched and yelled in front of the Capitol and the White House.

He has plenty of lawyers. And, then why don't you get Biden out of office then?
Did Trump orchestrate the entrance into the Capitol Building? No.

Yes, he did. Or at the very least, he should have seen that as a foreseeable result.

Did Democrats orchestrate rioting when Trump won in 2016? Yes.
But they didn't storm the Capitol trying to stop it.
Since Trump actually LOST the popular vote, they might have had a better rationale for doing so, but they didn't.

All over the country BLM, Antifa and the loony left in pink vagina costumes marched and yelled in front of the Capitol and the White House.
None of them tried to overturn the election, though.

Forum List

Back