10 minutes of Democrats denying election results

Yes, he did. Or at the very least, he should have seen that as a foreseeable result.

But they didn't storm the Capitol trying to stop it.
Since Trump actually LOST the popular vote, they might have had a better rationale for doing so, but they didn't.

None of them tried to overturn the election, though.
Bogus. Had the BLM, Antifa and Vagina Suit women had decided to break into the Capitol, would Hillary have been charged because she should have seen what was going to happen?
On top of that, Trump is going to present the fact that he offered 15,000 National Guard to Pelosi that very day to protect her sad face. She declined. She should have foreseen the problem because Trump did. That's why he said several times to go down and peaceably protest. So, you lose because there is no connection to those that did break in, even though the doors were open to them by the Capitol police.

If you are going to try and blame Trump for a crime, then here is one on Pelosi. Pelosi should have known and probably did that one of her Capitol Police would kill Ashli Babbitt and therefore, Pelosi should be tried for murder. That's the same logic you jackasses are trying to make with Trump.

Actually, the very violence of BLM, Antifa and crazy women in pink vagina jumpsuits, was an attempt to overturn the election and Hillary could have stopped it by admitting she lost and tell her supporters to stop the violence. Several government buildings were damaged. Of course, the left wing media said the riots were mostly peaceful every time they rioted for the past 7 years.

Y-A-W-N. Already seen this distraction I don't know how many times.

Pop Quiz. How many of these Democrats stormed the Capitol on January 6th of that following election to try and overturn the results of said election?

Outside of 2000, which Gore won. But was awarded to Bush....now you got Democrats legitimately complaining about election stolen. :)

And yet here you are posting on this thread. Irony.

I honestly don't think we'll be able to successfully resolve the next week election. Whichever side loses will go into complete denial.

It's fun to watch them all squeal..

Bogus. Had the BLM, Antifa and Vagina Suit women had decided to break into the Capitol, would Hillary have been charged because she should have seen what was going to happen?

The point is, they didn't... And Antifa didn't even exist before Trump started acting all Fascist. Hillary didn't incite a riot. She in fact conceded the election within days.

On top of that, Trump is going to present the fact that he offered 15,000 National Guard to Pelosi that very day to protect her sad face. She declined. She should have foreseen the problem because Trump did. That's why he said several times to go down and peaceably protest. So, you lose because there is no connection to those that did break in, even though the doors were open to them by the Capitol police.

First, Trump did no such thing, and he wouldn't have had to. He's the commander of the Armed Forces, not Pelosi.

Second, Why do we need National Guard to carry out a simple formality? We've done this 58 times before, sometimes during wartime, and guess what, never a need to do so. Not even in 1861, when there were active plot afoot to kill Lincoln before he got to Washington.

If you are going to try and blame Trump for a crime, then here is one on Pelosi. Pelosi should have known and probably did that one of her Capitol Police would kill Ashli Babbitt and therefore, Pelosi should be tried for murder. That's the same logic you jackasses are trying to make with Trump.

Except there would have been no crazy people to shoot if Trump hadn't incited the mob. The Capitol Police's JOB is to shoot people who might present a threat to Congress.

Actually, the very violence of BLM, Antifa and crazy women in pink vagina jumpsuits, was an attempt to overturn the election and Hillary could have stopped it by admitting she lost and tell her supporters to stop the violence. Several government buildings were damaged. Of course, the left wing media said the riots were mostly peaceful every time they rioted for the past 7 years.

Um, I think you are a bit confused. First, the Pussy-hats weren't violent. Secondly, BLM was upset because cops kept killing black people, not because Hillary had lost. If Black people were really upset about Hillary losing, it's largely because THEY DIDN'T SHOW UP FOR HER at the polls.

I found a pic. Of Joe. Enjoying the squealing.

2_Image.jpg

The point is, they didn't... And Antifa didn't even exist before Trump started acting all Fascist. Hillary didn't incite a riot. She in fact conceded the election within days.

First, Trump did no such thing, and he wouldn't have had to. He's the commander of the Armed Forces, not Pelosi.

Second, Why do we need National Guard to carry out a simple formality? We've done this 58 times before, sometimes during wartime, and guess what, never a need to do so. Not even in 1861, when there were active plot afoot to kill Lincoln before he got to Washington.

Except there would have been no crazy people to shoot if Trump hadn't incited the mob. The Capitol Police's JOB is to shoot people who might present a threat to Congress.

Um, I think you are a bit confused. First, the Pussy-hats weren't violent. Secondly, BLM was upset because cops kept killing black people, not because Hillary had lost. If Black people were really upset about Hillary losing, it's largely because THEY DIDN'T SHOW UP FOR HER at the polls.
Concerning the National Guard, Trump never ordered the National Guard. Stop saying that he did. The leftwing media nutcases keep trying to twist what happened. Here is a blip from the Washington Compost:
In Trump’s words: “I requested … I definitely gave the number of 10,000 National Guardsmen, and [said] I think you should have 10,000 of the National Guard ready. They took that number. From what I understand, they gave it to the people at the Capitol, which is controlled by Pelosi. And I heard they rejected it because they didn’t think it would look good. So, you know, that was a big mistake.”

The claim that Pelosi rejected Trump’s request for a National Guard presence on January 6 is false.

“The speaker of the House does not have the power to block an order from the commander in chief,” Drew Hammil, deputy chief of staff for Pelosi, told The Dispatch Fact Check via email. “This is fiction.”

Note that Trust requested and then "..." What's in the "..."? conveniently left out. He requested they be ready and asked Pelosi if she wanted them to protect the Capitol because there was going to be a large crown. The fact that Pelosi doesn't have the power isn't important. She turned down his request. Yes, Trump could have still ordered them there. But, he went with Pelosi's request to not have them there. You do know what a "request" is? It's not a demand. She said no. Why? Most likely because she hates Trump and would not do anything that he requested. Try a little logic and reasoning because it would help you.

Yes, Hillary did not incite any of the riots. That was my point. Trump did not incite January 6th either. He did not conspire with any group of anarchist like Democrats do with Antifa. Those people did that on their own.

You think January 6th ended up a simple formality? Yes, Pelosi should have graciously accepted Trumps request to have 10,000 National Guard troops there. That wasn't Trump's fault.

Yes, even the vagina tramps were violent as well. Antifa has been around for a long time. What are you talking about?

She denied that she lost so she lied to America. When will Jackass Smith indict her for her crime?

Concerning the National Guard, Trump never ordered the National Guard. Stop saying that he did. The leftwing media nutcases keep trying to twist what happened. Here is a blip from the Washington Compost:
In Trump’s words: “I requested … I definitely gave the number of 10,000 National Guardsmen, and [said] I think you should have 10,000 of the National Guard ready. They took that number. From what I understand, they gave it to the people at the Capitol, which is controlled by Pelosi. And I heard they rejected it because they didn’t think it would look good. So, you know, that was a big mistake.”

Uh, he was the commander in chief of the armed forces. If he genuinely thought there was going to be trouble, then he should have activated them to protect the capitol from his supporters.

Or he could have done the breathtakingly rational thing of saying, "We lost the election, and the courts rejected our appeals, go home, everyone!"

Yes, Hillary did not incite any of the riots. That was my point. Trump did not incite January 6th either. He did not conspire with any group of anarchist like Democrats do with Antifa. Those people did that on their own.

Except he called for a crowd to show up and he incited them to riot. Had he conceded like Hillary had in 2016, this would not have been an issue.

She denied that she lost so she lied to America. When will Jackass Smith indict her for her crime?

Yeah, Hillary got a bad deal, and she was a horrible candidate (something she should admit to herself instead of complaining.

End of the day, she did not rally an angry mob to show up in Washington and storm the Capitol in an attempt to decertify the election.

Uh, he was the commander in chief of the armed forces. If he genuinely thought there was going to be trouble, then he should have activated them to protect the capitol from his supporters.

Or he could have done the breathtakingly rational thing of saying, "We lost the election, and the courts rejected our appeals, go home, everyone!"

Except he called for a crowd to show up and he incited them to riot. Had he conceded like Hillary had in 2016, this would not have been an issue.

Yeah, Hillary got a bad deal, and she was a horrible candidate (something she should admit to herself instead of complaining.

End of the day, she did not rally an angry mob to show up in Washington and storm the Capitol in an attempt to decertify the election.
Coulda, shoulda, woulda blahblahblah. The fact is he made a request and no he did not know there would be that kind of violence during the protest. So, stop with the Woulda, coulda, shoulda nonsense.

Hillary is still trying to rally the rioters over her loss. She still says the election was stolen a few days ago.

Forum List

Back