10 Medical Workers Killed by Taliban

oh I see. because you said so?

So all the Muslims doing bad things are really Muslims, but all the Christians who do bad things aren't real Christians. Is that the double standard you're going for? Just checking to make sure I have your hypocrisy correct.
you should look at who i was responding to and learn what he has said
Oh you mean I should learn to sugar coat things so as not to bruise your ignorant ego as much? Because I made the exact same point as he did. You realize that, don't you?

Well of course you do! Otherwise you'd refute my point instead of whining about how I delivered it.

Glad you admitted it.
damn, you are a fucking moron
you totally missed the point of the exchange

Perhaps you missed the point whereby I compared extremist terrorists in one religious group, such as the Talliban, to extremist terrorists in another religion, such as the KKK. No where in my post did I compare religious fanatics to medical missionaries.

Perhaps if you spent less time being an oversensitive ignorant hick using blind rage instead of actually reading posts, you might be able to add something intelligent to the conversation.

So allow me to summarize in simple analogy. Taliban is to Islam, as KKK is to Christianity. Are all Muslims terrorists? Well, are all Christians ignorant bigots. Perhaps this is the wrong thread to ask that last one...

Good luck with that reading thing in the future.

You have my permission to post every single REP I've ever given you. Go ahead and show the folks what a fucking liar you are. Asswipe.
A liar? About my point regarding the KKK or that you are following my every post and responding to my with emotional temper tantrums instead of making actual points pertinent to the thread? Because you're still doing the latter.

Did anyone find ANY Islamic condemnation Specifically for the murders the Taliban committed about which THIS THREAD addresses?

Maybe even an OpEd article in the national newspaper of Turkey, Syria, Egypt, SA, Iraq, Jordan, Libya, Algeria, Yemen, Morocco, Oman, Iran, Pakistan????
We've gone over this before. Just after you identified the area as being poor, you demanded they watch the news on their HD TVs and blog about it on their wireless laptops. What are you asking for is just silly. There are deaths every single day, and you want a special press release from someone on that side of the world specifically addressing these 8? I think they're a bit busy being outraged about their own family and culture being killed down. Why does a specific article about this specific event somehow change all the Muslim organizations who I showed you are against terrorism? You have yet to provide the reason for your inane request.

1. Yes ofcourse their god is Satan, and they have to know this.
2. Satan is tricky but not that tricky to fool all those people all the time, some people escape from islam, good for them.
3. You see, the arabs were always set to be outside of Gods domain.
4. Seeing ishmael was born of a slave women, and outside of Gods promise: to haggar, God had no actual need for those whom came from ishmael, or how can I say it,..... ishmael should of never been born, having already promised Abraham a progeny from Sarah, who was Isaac.
5. Gods promise was that Abraham would have a son, and Satan sneaked in this son ishmael, through the temptation of Sarah, usurping Gods first born reality; through Sarah's, lack of faith in God, for she was barren, and sent Abraham into haggar to birth her a son.
5. (a) Satan thought that would float like using Abraham like a stud bull in a herd.
6. Isn't it strange that ishmael is the favorite in the muslim texts having been concocked some 1900 years later in time?
7. To islam ishmael holds the promise.
8. Most people just don't know just how fooled muslims truly are, also those not in islam, those out; even most Christians, have no clue as to what and where islam came from, what it stands for, and how its designed to replace the Torah / Christian Bible, its truly amazing to me.
9. For we Christians hold the Torah in the very highest regard, seeing its in our Bible, or teachings.
10. islam will be destroyed totally, if not by mankind, God will in the end do it himself, for islams koran, is nothing but a, non religious script to take over the world, that is founded on Satans deceptions; and in the future, what God will someday build; here on earth, will be built on total truths and for the *People of the Promise* Jews and Gentiles alike.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
What is the highest level of accredited education you completed? :lol:

you totally missed the point of the exchange
oh you're making points. I must have missed that. Please restate or paste a link to the post you attempted to make one. I'll be sure to pull out my magnifying glass and see if I can find it.

oh I see. because you said so?

So all the Muslims doing bad things are really Muslims, but all the Christians who do bad things aren't real Christians. Is that the double standard you're going for? Just checking to make sure I have your hypocrisy correct.
you should look at who i was responding to and learn what he has said
Oh you mean I should learn to sugar coat things so as not to bruise your ignorant ego as much? Because I made the exact same point as he did. You realize that, don't you?

Well of course you do! Otherwise you'd refute my point instead of whining about how I delivered it.

Glad you admitted it.

And for the record, the Christian bible does not include in it directions for taking over the world violently. Nor does it justify murder and lying in order to reach that goal.
No, the Christian bible wants you to kill people for a great many other reasons. Quick Wikipedia search:
The Bible prescribes the death penalty for the following activities, among others:
* Sex crimes, including adultery, male homosexual sex, bestiality (Leviticus 20) and rape (Deuteronomy 22)
o A betrothed woman who does not cry out while being raped (Deuteronomy 22:23-4)
o A woman who is found not to have been a virgin on the night of her wedding (Deuteronomy 22:13-22) (in Judaism, this is traditionally understood as referring to a woman who committed adultery while betrothed)
* Worshiping other gods (Deuteronomy 13:6-13:10, Exodus 22:20)
o Witchcraft (Exodus 22:18)
o Taking God's name in vain or cursing God's name (Leviticus 24:16)
* Cursing a parent (Exodus 21:15, 21:17, Leviticus 20:9, and in the New Testament Mark 7:10)
* Kidnapping (Exodus 21:16)

Here's the same thing if you need it in cartoon format:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk]YouTube - Quiz Show (Bible Contradictions)[/ame]
start at 5:20

The lack of any sort of universal Muslim condemnation of acts of terror proves that Islamic extremism is not, in fact, extreme, but the accepted mode of worship and behavior.
Such actions are condemned. I've even posted links in this thread addressing that exact ignorant perception. Just because you either don't know about it or refuse to accept it doesn't mean it goes away. Sorry.

Those are all from the old testament and not from the teachings of Christ. Show me today where any of those actions are taken by Christians. Some Muslims, on the other hand, still stone people to death, still murder their children for various reasons (look up honor killings), maim women's genitals. All these actions seem to be based on either the Koran or Sharia law.

1. Yes and its almost as if the muslims shouldn't be over here in the first place as well,.....
2. Maybe if we agree to not go over there and help poor muslims with medical needs then all the muslims here in USA will go back to where they came from and stop dragging us down eh?:eek:
1. Since when did we start killing Muslims in the streets of America? Your analogy is ridiculous. Muslims have every right to be here as you do. It's the terrorists that are bad, not the Muslims.
2. Help poor muslims? He was an opthomologist!

I find it humorous that the best you got is a black and white picture of some KKK guy from decades ago. Of course theres always going to be a few bad seeds in every group, but Islam has literally millions of bad seeds. Theres a massive difference between christianity and Islam. If you are unable to recognize it, then your just a dumb fuck.

Oh, for the record im highly critical of all religions, because im an atheist, but i know that Islam is pure poison. Those people fucking suck, even the so called "peaceful" ones. If i had one wish, i would rid the world of every muslim. Wiping them out would instantly bring peace to the majority of the world.
Hey if you look closely there's color in the picture! The reason I chose that pictures specifically was for the large burning cross. I can find recent KKK pictures if you like, or you can just go to their website. Either way, your suggestion that Christian radical or terrorist groups are just a thing of the past is incorrect. Throughout history, Christianity has shown itself to be a similar origin or prejudice and terrorism, including but not limited to the inquisition and salem witch trials. Now another religion is doing something identical and somehow you forget the extremists of your own religion?

ku-klux-klan.jpg

Let me know if you have questions.
Those volunteers were there to help period. Sounds like you are blaming them? Muslims around the world beleive in the taking over of the world by islam, some do it forcibly as does the radical islamists, others do it peacfully like building mosques as victory shrines like the ones in NY want to do. Islam is satans religion.

if you didnt see it by now, you are too fucking stupid to EVER see it
I see. So you claim you made a point. I ask you for it. And you respond with "I'm not telling".

Meanwhile my point remains: having a group of people, regardless of their intentions, enter a country in which they were previously banned by terrorists, ignore warnings of local MUSLIMS to avoid a certain road, and forgo MUSLIM police volunteering to see them safely across, is a very quick way to certain doom.

This says nothing about justification.

Those are all from the old testament and not from the teachings of Christ. Show me today where any of those actions are taken by Christians. Some Muslims, on the other hand, still stone people to death, still murder their children for various reasons (look up honor killings), maim women's genitals. All these actions seem to be based on either the Koran or Sharia law.
Oh I see. So you're saying they're in the part of the bible which you believe doesn't apply. And yet you have no problem pulling excerpts from their holy book and, being the expert that you are, claiming they all DO still apply. Interesting double standard you have going there. Meanwhile I have posted numerous links to current and relevant Christian organizations who similarly engage in extremist and terrorist activity around the world because they TOO apply silly excerpts from their holy book as justification to their malicious actions.

Now you CAN make the claim that proportionately we hear more about this happening with Muslim linked organizations than Christian ones, and you'd be correct there. But I could also point out that we hear more about terrorist organizations from underdeveloped countries more than developed ones, regardless of religion, and including Christianity. And we could get into a really interesting conversation about that, but I'm guessing you can't begin to comprehend the social conflict behind terrorism past the dumbed down stamp of the religion or skin color behind it.

Please, prove me wrong.

if you didnt see it by now, you are too fucking stupid to EVER see it
I see. So you claim you made a point. I ask you for it. And you respond with "I'm not telling".

Meanwhile my point remains: having a group of people, regardless of their intentions, enter a country in which they were previously banned by terrorists, ignore warnings of local MUSLIMS to avoid a certain road, and forgo MUSLIM police volunteering to see them safely across, is a very quick way to certain doom.

This says nothing about justification.
the point is still there
you just arent bright enough to see it

and apparently you aren't actually interested in discussion enough to so much as post a link to it.

I'm not reading through pages of your crap to find some point you think you made. either re-iterate like a big boy, link, or stop typing.

and apparently you aren't actually interested in discussion enough to so much as post a link to it.

I'm not reading through pages of your crap to find some point you think you made. either re-iterate like a big boy, link, or stop typing.
you read the thread, right? if not, go back and read it
you will see i gave him back the exact same argument he was giving

are you that stupid that you cant see that?

Sorry bout that,

1. In closing, its like this folks.
2. You go to a hell hole islamic nation, don't expect to get out alive.
3. While we here in America are so damned dumb our government swings the door wide open for them to come here from those same hell hole nations where these good and grace filled people were flat out murdered for going there and helping them see.
4. Don't you people have eyes in your heads to see the disparity in this?
5. The injustice of this?
6. The all out unequal oppertunity from the hell hole nations towards you and me?
7. Do you need a freaking sword run across your throat to understand?
8. Does your women need a burka before you get it?
9. Damn your dumb, and maybe deserve to have your throat cut!
10. I fill pity for all you Americans libturds or otherwise, who are too damn dumb to understand.

Sorry bout that,

1. In closing, its like this folks.
2. You go to a hell hole islamic nation, don't expect to get out alive.
3. While we here in America are so damned dumb our government swings the door wide open for them to come here from those same hell hole nations where these good and grace filled people were flat out murdered for going there and helping them see.
4. Don't you people have eyes in your heads to see the disparity in this?
5. The injustice of this?
6. The all out unequal oppertunity from the hell hole nations towards you and me?
7. Do you need a freaking sword run across your throat to understand?
8. Does your women need a burka before you get it?
9. Damn your dumb, and maybe deserve to have your throat cut!
10. I fill pity for all you Americans libturds or otherwise, who are too damn dumb to understand.

BE AFRAID!!!! BE VERY AFRAID!!!! Ya little pussy.

:eek:

maybe you need an example. here let me show you how to do it. link

maybe you need an example. here let me show you how to do it. link
no, i already know how to post a link, i choose not to because you are a fucking idiot