10 Medical Workers Killed by Taliban

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
6 Americans slain in Afghan medical mission - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com

Ten members of the Christian medical team — six Americans, two Afghans, one German and a Briton — were gunned down in a gruesome slaughter that the Taliban said they carried out, alleging the volunteers were spying and trying to convert Muslims to Christianity. The gunmen spared an Afghan driver, who recited verses from the Islamic holy book Quran as he begged for his life.

I am honestly conflicted about which is more tragic, the deaths , or the fact that some feel justified in causing said deaths.

I am honestly conflicted about which is more tragic, the deaths , or the fact that some feel justified in causing said deaths.

Not to worry, just keep saying over and over... Islam is a peaceful religion......

I in noway believe Islam is a peaceful religeon, but that doesn't mean I can't have some sympathy for some of the poor bastards who have been brainwashed into believing that their mission from Allah is to kill.

Sorry bout that,

1. These health workers hero's were there with no protection helping these low life scum.
2. In the deserts of hatred, they reached out to these scum, murderers and children of murderers, human bombs, killing each other even.
3. Offspring of pure evil, these health workers tredge over there to help.
4. Is it a noble thing to do, to give your life for a people who basically hate you?
5. Is it above the Christian call to do, or is it right on par with it?
6. All these real and important questions addressed right here on USMB.
7. Sure islams bascially the scum of the earth, theres no doubt about it, and they live in the past over there, the year is 666.
8. Most people do not understand this, and never will, they say "Its just a few misguided muslims that do all these evil things".
9. But the facts are, islam is founded on lies, death, murder, destruction, greed, hatred, malice, evil in a nutshell.
10. This will never change folks, so stear clear of all these hellhole nations.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I herd about this the other day how sicking.they robbed them first before they did it.

It is tragic that terrorists are allowed to live. It is tragic that they kill innocent people. It is more tragic when they kill innocent people that are attempting to aid those afflicted by the barbarism and totalitarian, religious fanatics that rule their lives.

It is radical Islam that is barbaric. Not all Muslims are bad people. Those that think so are blind.

Thanks for the thread, Echo.

Sorry bout that,

It is tragic that terrorists are allowed to live. It is tragic that they kill innocent people. It is more tragic when they kill innocent people that are attempting to aid those afflicted by the barbarism and totalitarian, religious fanatics that rule their lives.

It is radical Islam that is barbaric. Not all Muslims are bad people. Those that think so are blind.

1. Oh I am not blind, I see.
2. Its those who agree with you whom are blind.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh I am not blind, I see.
2. Its those who agree with you whom are blind.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am not blind. I see that you had a piss-poor English teacher.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(...give any dead Texan a good enema and you could bury his ass in a shoebox!)

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Its not you really, asaratis, on the most part nearly all the people of America are dumber than rocks.
2. What islam is saying is "Allow us to build our mosques or you will be the ones creating radicalization of the muslims in America.
3. And if we allowing them to grow their crappy political group, at some point they will want to take over the area where they are a majority of, either way its very clever, you're just too damned stupid to figure it all out.

3. (a) Thats why I'm here.:lol:

4. Read this:

"If the Wisconsin mosque had not been allowed to be built, I, at 17, might have put up walls and become a different person," he said. "If we start preventing these from being built, the backlash will be increased radicalization."

5. From a link I am about to provide.
6. This is another example how you're unable to figure out whats happenning.
7. Read this:

"A study by professors at the Duke University's Sanford School of Public Policy and the University of North Carolina backs up Jasser's statement. The study found that mosques, religious bookstores and other communal associations that bring Muslim-Americans together helps prevent radicalization."

8. Dumb ass liberal professors are openning the doors wide for islam, fuck them!
9. Link:

Far From Ground Zero, Opponents Fight New Mosques

10. Islam will kill this nation, you go ahead and standby and watch it happen.:eek:
11. Its because you're about as smart a fish.
12. Not directed at anyone particular.

13. Fairly lame ass remark asaritis.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
so you're saying a Christian group in a foreign country was suspected of trying to convert people to Christianity?! This is still unfortunate but what were they thinking!?

Not to worry, just keep saying over and over... Islam is a peaceful religion......
Yes, just like Christianity is a peaceful religion.

ku-klux-klan-salute.jpg

You who is incapable of distinguishing radical extremists from the religions they associate with need to learn a bit about history before bashing an entire religion. Leave your prejudice at the door, for your religion is no better.

Sorry bout that,

1. I doubt the muzzys have any threat of the KKK going to mecca and taking over.
2. Common BS, same ol shit another day.
3. Heard it before, apples and oranges, perhaps you will get it.
4. Doubt it!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

so you're saying a Christian group in a foreign country was suspected of trying to convert people to Christianity?! This is still unfortunate but what were they thinking!?

ku-klux-klan-salute.jpg

You who is incapable of distinguishing radical extremists from the religions they associate with need to learn a bit about history before bashing an entire religion. Leave your prejudice at the door, for your religion is no better.
FAIL!!!!

and massively so

Sorry bout that,

1. Its not you really, asaratis, on the most part nearly all the people of America are dumber than rocks.
2. What islam is saying is "Allow us to build our mosques or you will be the ones creating radicalization of the muslims in America.
3. And if we allowing them to grow their crappy political group, at some point they will want to take over the area where they are a majority of, either way its very clever, you're just too damned stupid to figure it all out.

3. (a) Thats why I'm here.:lol:

4. Read this:

"If the Wisconsin mosque had not been allowed to be built, I, at 17, might have put up walls and become a different person," he said. "If we start preventing these from being built, the backlash will be increased radicalization."

5. From a link I am about to provide.
6. This is another example how you're unable to figure out whats happenning.
7. Read this:

"A study by professors at the Duke University's Sanford School of Public Policy and the University of North Carolina backs up Jasser's statement. The study found that mosques, religious bookstores and other communal associations that bring Muslim-Americans together helps prevent radicalization."

8. Dumb ass liberal professors are openning the doors wide for islam, fuck them!
9. Link:

Far From Ground Zero, Opponents Fight New Mosques

10. Islam will kill this nation, you go ahead and standby and watch it happen.:eek:
11. Its because you're about as smart a fish.
12. Not directed at anyone particular.

13. Fairly lame ass remark asaritis.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I said nothing of the mosque at Ground Zero. Muslims have a right to worship freely in this country. They do not have the right to encourage its overthrow. All those that preach for and demand Sharia Law should be deported to countries that practice Sharia Law.

Supporting religious worship and supporting a political ideology are two separate agendas, blended together in radical Islam.

With them, the power of the Church is the power of the State. FUCK RADICAL MUSLIMS! Send them home! Let them rule over their own children.

What I don't understand is why wouldn't these doctors or whoever help people in their own countries who need it before they travel to a place where they would quite possibly be killed just for being foreigners.

It makes no sense.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes I know, they came in the Philippines and began doing what they do, I said nothing.
2. They came to africa and I said nothing.
3. They came to India and I said nothing.
4. They came to France and I said nothing.
5. They came to America, and I said nothing.
6. When murders begin to happen here more often for their goals, remind me why I said nothing will you?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I in noway believe Islam is a peaceful religeon, but that doesn't mean I can't have some sympathy for some of the poor bastards who have been brainwashed into believing that their mission from Allah is to kill.

Your sympathy is directed at the wrong folks. Why not have sympathy for the innocent lives that were lost instead of the assholes that took those lives?

ku-klux-klan-salute.jpg

The KKK is a religious organization?

Your sympathy is directed at the wrong folks. Why not have sympathy for the innocent lives that were lost instead of the assholes that took those lives?

I can't have sympathy for both?