10 Cain threads on the main page.....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Someone needs to see a Dr about their obsessive disorder.

Enough already for Christs sake. He hasn't even won anything yet and you guys are having coniption fits.

CHILL

• Banned
And of course everyone on here is smart enough to know they aren't going to change another posters mind right? I mean the debates are fun and all but this is ridiculous. The man holds no power people and your acting like he is a king that has to be toppled.

Enough already for Christs sake. He hasn't even won anything yet and you guys are having coniption fits.

CHILL

Those who support him don't mind.

Those who see him as a possible genuine electoral threat kinda like any attack against him, regardless of the lack of truth behind the smear efforts.

After a lot of yammering by those who have enjoyed the smear effort, it looks like it will simply fall away.

There's no "there" there.

And in the interim, these jokers still can't fairly dispute the things that Mr. Cain has said.

Sure, they can quibble about the 9-9-9 plan. But they can't deny that the current tax structure is a fucking mess. They can't deny that his 9-9-9 plan would serve to fix a lot of that damage.

Are there other ways of addressing the current Tax mess? Sure. So, let's get on with the actual debate.

The smear campaign isn't going to suffice, however.

And neither is the bogus claim that Mr. Cain isn't aware that the Red Chinese already have nukes. He is guilty of having communicated poorly on that topic. But it takes a Daily Kos type dishonest leftwingnut to claim that Mr. Cain isn't aware of the long-established Red Chinese nuclear weapons capacity.

Another gambit will be necessary.

Last edited:
And of course everyone on here is smart enough to know they aren't going to change another posters mind right? I mean the debates are fun and all but this is ridiculous. The man holds no power people and your acting like he is a king that has to be toppled.
WE are debating the smears...fighting back. And where did this 'king' stuff come from?

Yeah we know YOU aren't going to vote for him...fair enough. Right now? Cain is the topic du jour as his numbers rise...his supporters rise, and his donations rise in direct response to the smear camapign.

And don't forget? There are millions that read these pages that aren't members, and will never resond.

So, I'd be careful. Sure we aren't going to necessarily change the mind of another member. There are those out there that aren't members...that might be swayed one way or the other.

Please don't be so narrow in scope.

CHILL

Those who support him don't mind.

Those who see him as a possible genuine electoral threat kinda like any attack against him, regardless of the lack of truth behind the smear efforts.

After a lot of yammering by those who have enjoyed the smear effort, it looks like it will simply fall away.

There's no "there" there.

And in the interim, these jokers still can't fairly dispute the things that Mr. Cain has said.

Sure, they can quibble about the 9-9-9 plan. But they can't deny that the current tax structure is a fucking mess. They can't deny that his 9-9-9 plan would serve to fix a lot of that damage.

Are there other ways of addressing the current Tax mess? Sure. So, let's get on with the actual debate.

The smear campaign isn't going to suffice, however.

And neither is the bogus claim that Mr. Cain isn't aware that the Red Chinese already have nukes. He is guilty of having communicated poorly on that topic. But it takes a Daily Kos type dishonest leftwingnut to claim that Mr. Cain isn't aware of the long-established Red Chinese nuclear weapons capacity.

Another gambit will be necessary.
FactCheck.org : Cain’s Pattern of Evasion and Misdirection

You are backing another fraud.....I love it how so gullible you are.

Nope. I have never backed you or President Obama.

I love how you think your input has any value.

:lol:

• Banned
I think we are a mature enough crowd to know when enough is enough. We all like to poke fun at and make threads that make the other isle look silly but this is nuts. And yes plasma I made another thread just like you made another insult. Fact is this thread is about the obsessions of the board and not about Cain. How many different ways can you peel a fucking banana before the process becomes boring? The board has gotten so narrow minded I'm tempted to kick my kids and their friends off the xbox so I can interact with a more mature crowd.

• Banned
WE are debating the smears...fighting back. And where did this 'king' stuff come from?

Yeah we know YOU aren't going to vote for him...fair enough. Right now? Cain is the topic du jour as his numbers rise...his supporters rise, and his donations rise in direct response to the smear camapign.

And don't forget? There are millions that read these pages that aren't members, and will never resond.

So, I'd be careful. Sure we aren't going to necessarily change the mind of another member. There are those out there that aren't members...that might be swayed one way or the other.

how am I being narrow? There is NOTHING new to debate. We've been over the same material ten times over in ten different threads.

Ideology and ideas go beyond one man or his ideals. This is stupid.

how am I being narrow? There is NOTHING new to debate. We've been over the same material ten times over in ten different threads.

Ideology and ideas go beyond one man or his ideals. This is stupid.
Fine. No problem. But realize these are open boards. People can choose to engage or ignore.

i know you are backing Cain a fraud and loser. Please stay on topic Lia..

How is he a fraud or a loser in your opinion?

EDIT: I'm about to go away from the computer for a day and a half so I'm not ignoring you if you respond and I don't respond back.

No no.

You said I was backing a loser. I'm not. I have never backed you or the current failure in chief.

I am a Cain supporter. But that's not backing a loser.

Your claim that he is a loser is just another in a long litany of stupid dishonest contentions by you, loser.

Try to FIND a topic where you can stay on point and make your first logical post -- ever.

So far, Plasma-ballless, you remain the ultimate fail.

Last edited:
Ramirez at his best;

cartoon_110411_A.jpg

No no.

You said I was backing a loser. I'm not. I have never backed your or the current failure in chief.

I am a Cain supporter. But that's not backing a loser.

Your claim that he is a loser is just another in a long litany of stupid dishonest contentions by you, loser.

Try to FIND a topic where you can stay on point and make your first logical post -- ever.

So far, Plasma-ballless, you remain the ultimate fail.

lol....stop making it about me, this is about Cain and how he will fail. this is about how you are supporting a loser.

PP-ill answer you in a little bit

No, it's not.

It's about your unsupported (and unsupportable) mere CLAIM that I am supporting a loser.

I'm not.

Mr. Cain -- unlike you -- is not a loser.

Your claims have no value.

lol....stop making it about me, this is about Cain and how he will fail. this is about how you are supporting a loser.

PP-ill answer you in a little bit

No, it's not.

It's about your unsupported (and unsupportable) mere CLAIM that I am supporting a loser.

I'm not.

Mr. Cain -- unlike you -- is not a loser.

Your claims have no value.

unsupported?
You back Cain
Cain is a fraud
Therefore you back a loser...

A child could understand this. Well saying that i see why you dont. Children are smarter than you

As I correctly said: unsupported and unsupportable.

I support Mr. Cain.

No. He is not a fraud. (You, by contrast, are a fraud.)

Therefore, I do not back a fraud or a loser.

No child with a functioning brain could be as stupid as you clearly are, loser.

You are self-refuting, moron.

Clearly this is proof that Herr-Mann Cain (leader of satan's army) is the anti-christ!!!!

hermancain-300x184.jpg

Let thee who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast. For it is a human number. It's number is six hundred and sixty six........bwuhahahahahaaha!!!!

If you watch this video closely, you'll see Herr Mann Cain - he's the black satan!!! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrSiIqCpxB8]Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast (1982) - YouTube[/ame]

unsupported?
You back Cain
Cain is a fraud

A child could understand this. Well saying that i see why you dont. Children are smarter than you

I support Mr. Cain.

I know you support Cain, Who wont win nor is a real candidate.
you keep making this about me, when its about Cain....Its not hard to follow.

I have already said I support Mr. Cain.

You have already offered your useless conjecture (as always, stated as though it were a "fact") that he won't win and that he is allegedly "not" a "real candidate."

You are wrong.

He can win, and he very well might yet win. He is a genuine candidate, your wishful thinking to the contrary still having no value at all.

I am not making anything about you. I am disputing your absurd premises, you idiot.

You remain a failure.

Mr. Cain, not a failure.

Your mere partisan hack opinion still has no weight, douche.

unsupported?
You back Cain
Cain is a fraud

I support Mr. Cain.

It's all about you. You make obsurd claims with 0 supporting evidence. Cain is probably smarter than both you and I. What is your net worth? Are you a mathmatician? Are you the CEO of any companies?

Naw, your a class act hack.

Funny thing is............we all beg for people who aren't career politicians. Then, when a fresh candidate is overwhelmed with media attacks and such, and they dont handle them as smoothly as a career politician would, some like to call that proof they are incapable.

I like that Cain has struggled a bit in response to this. Shows me he is a real guy, not a damn career politician who has been coached through these things before.

It's all about you. You make obsurd claims with 0 supporting evidence. Cain is probably smarter than both you and I. What is your net worth? Are you a mathmatician? Are you the CEO of any companies?

Naw, your a class act hack.

read it, try to understand it and then comeback to me.

No need.

You accept it fully without criticism or any possibility of reflective thought, because you are merely a partisan hack.

Nothing to get back to you on.

You remain utterly unpersuasive.

Forum List

Back