10 Cain threads on the main page.....

I know you support Cain, Who wont win nor is a real candidate.
you keep making this about me, when its about Cain....Its not hard to follow.

I have already said I support Mr. Cain.

You have already offered your useless conjecture (as always, stated as though it were a "fact") that he won't win and that he is allegedly "not" a "real candidate."

You are wrong.

He can win, and he very well might yet win. He is a genuine candidate, your wishful thinking to the contrary still having no value at all.

I am not making anything about you. I am disputing your absurd premises, you idiot.

You remain a failure.

Mr. Cain, not a failure.

Your mere partisan hack opinion still has no weight, douche.

lol oh gad you are a grade A retard..I mean full fledged Retard.

When you have nothing to say, you sure do post a lot, stupid.

Hurry back with more of your vapid, always unpersuasive partisan hack bullshit though.

Fodder for derisive laughter -- as always, at your expense.

I know you support Cain, Who wont win nor is a real candidate.
you keep making this about me, when its about Cain....Its not hard to follow.

It's all about you. You make obsurd claims with 0 supporting evidence. Cain is probably smarter than both you and I. What is your net worth? Are you a mathmatician? Are you the CEO of any companies?

Naw, your a class act hack.

FactCheck.org : Cain’s Pattern of Evasion and Misdirection

read it, try to understand it and then comeback to me.

What exactly does that prove? That he isn't a professional liar? That he doesn't script his answers?

You realize of course that if your asked the same question 3 dozen times of an event from 2 decades ago your gonna get a few things mixed up right? Or are you the RainMan?

No need.

You accept it fully without criticism or any possibility of reflective thought, because you are merely a partisan hack.

Nothing to get back to you on.

You remain utterly unpersuasive.

ah more retarded things from the window licker.

No ive seen the context and videos. You back a loser who thinks China wants nukes.

You saw context and videos?

Bwahahahaha!

You are indeed a fucking simpleton.

You see only that which you are determined TO see. That's because you are a partisan hack with no shred of integrity, dipshit.

I don't back a loser. I have never backed you. I support Mr. Cain who is not a loser.

And as you know (or at least as you should know since I previously refuted your bullshit on the topic), Mr. Cain clarified what he said when he merely misspoke. Need the link again so you can ignore it again, you lying tool?

:lol:

What exactly does that prove? That he isn't a professional liar? That he doesn't script his answers?

You realize of course that if your asked the same question 3 dozen times of an event from 2 decades ago your gonna get a few things mixed up right? Or are you the RainMan?

2 decades ago i was ten...

And it shows he is full of bullshit. He's a pathological Liar, and you can tell because when he gets caught he makes up another lie.

Scripting his answers are a real problem for him. Seeing how he had to go hire and send out a person to EXPLAIN shit.

But you know all this, So does Lia and the rest.

I know that you are a liar.

But you haven't done jack shit to support your false claim that Mr. Cain is a fraud or a liar, you partisan hack moron.

And it shows he is full of bullshit. He's a pathological Liar, and you can tell because when he gets caught he makes up another lie.

Scripting his answers are a real problem for him. Seeing how he had to go hire and send out a person to EXPLAIN shit.

I don't think it makes him a pathological liar. I think he's a regular guy. I don't think he though this was a big deal so he didn't prepare properly for it. He is trying to defend his honor and I don't begrudge him for making some mistakes.

He isn't my candidate of choice but he is a viable candidate. The polls and his fundraising despite that event prove it. Deny all you want but it is what it is.

ah more retarded things from the window licker.

No ive seen the context and videos. You back a loser who thinks China wants nukes.

You saw context and videos?

Bwahahahaha!

You are indeed a fucking simpleton.

You see only that which you are determined TO see. That's because you are a partisan hack with no shred of integrity, dipshit.

I don't back a loser. I have never backed you. I support Mr. Cain who is not a loser.

And as you know (or at least as you should know since I previously refuted your bullshit on the topic), Mr. Cain clarified what he said when he merely misspoke. Need the link again so you can ignore it again, you lying tool?

:lol:

what....stop spewing your typical bullshit. You havent done anything but shit out of your mouth

No, ma'am.

I have however noted that you spread nothing but shit. You are a human manure spreader.

I did, of course, provide the quote and the link of the conversation Mr. Cain had with Ginne Thomas (the wife of the other black conservative victim of an attempted high tech lynching).

It wouldn't surprise me at all that you chose to ignore it.

You are the fraud, and everyone sees you for the shit you are.

True story!

:thup:

I know that you are a liar.

But you haven't done jack shit to support your false claim that Mr. Cain is a fraud or a liar, you partisan hack moron.

um yes i have. I cant help it if you are a retard...

No, stupid. You never have.

And we all see you for the fraud you are.

End of tragic story.

You have failed again.

As always.

Forum List

Back