1 million immigrants every year

Why must we "always be"?

I knew you weren't really an American.
Insults, not logic or facts. That's all you've got.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I've been trying to engage him in an honest thoughtful discussion but it is impossible. Jroc was actually able to get me to realize I am a racist. No I don't want to live with black people. Not the black people I've had experience with anyways. I'm not talking about a rich black neighbor in a nice suburb where they keep their lawn nice like white people do and they don't ghetto up the neighborhood and they don't bring their criminal friends in to visit and those friends rob steal and vandalize when they come out to visit.

But this isn't about black people. That's another discussion. I'm just wondering who decides that we should be importing 1 million a year and why isn't unemployment a factor?

But now I see why we are taking in Muslims. We don't take in as many Germans as we used to because now Germany is the number one country in the world. Europeans don't want to come to America. So if we want/need bodies, we have to now go to shitholes because they want to get out. We don't take in as many Irish anymore or Italians because they don't want to come.

Maybe we should take in more Greeks? They have to want to escape that mess.

if immigrants come here legally there's no problem. Obey the law. Without law there is anarchy :thup:

There's still a problem if there are too many of them, legal or not.
Turns out we need people paying into social security or it'll dry up.

That's why I want to make illegals legal. If they are here and they are working have them legal and paying taxes. That'll help bring wages up.

Someone must like them being illegal. Could it be their employers?

I've been trying to engage him in an honest thoughtful discussion but it is impossible. Jroc was actually able to get me to realize I am a racist. No I don't want to live with black people. Not the black people I've had experience with anyways. I'm not talking about a rich black neighbor in a nice suburb where they keep their lawn nice like white people do and they don't ghetto up the neighborhood and they don't bring their criminal friends in to visit and those friends rob steal and vandalize when they come out to visit.

But this isn't about black people. That's another discussion. I'm just wondering who decides that we should be importing 1 million a year and why isn't unemployment a factor?

But now I see why we are taking in Muslims. We don't take in as many Germans as we used to because now Germany is the number one country in the world. Europeans don't want to come to America. So if we want/need bodies, we have to now go to shitholes because they want to get out. We don't take in as many Irish anymore or Italians because they don't want to come.

if immigrants come here legally there's no problem. Obey the law. Without law there is anarchy :thup:

There aren't. There is, however, one too many of YOU.

Yes, there are too many of them, turd. There's far more than we need, that much is certain, because we need exactly zero.

Why must we "always be"?

Enforce the laws first. ..We have laws for a reason, if people benefit this country, are screened properly, and come here legally these is no problem.

That's why I want to make illegals legal. If they are here and they are working have them legal and paying taxes. That'll help bring wages up.

So the government creates one huge colossal mistake and you propose to fix it with another huge colossal mistake?

Fix Social Security, and not by importing a lot of low wage labor from the third world. Look what a great idea that turned out to be for Western Europe.

Enforce the laws first. ..We have laws for a reason, if people benefit this country, are screened properly, and come here legally these is no problem.

How does a hoard if ignorant peasants benefit this country?

They don't, which is why they wouldn't be allowed to immigrate here if they obeyed the law

Yes, there are too many of them, turd. There's far more than we need, that much is certain, because we need exactly zero.

As for me, too bad for you, you're stuck with me. Feel free to kill yourself if you can't live with that.

They don't, which is why they wouldn't be allowed to immigrate here if they obeyed the law

One million are allowed to immigrate legally every year. That number should be cut by 3/4, at least.

We need exactly ZERO America-hating, wannabe reb losers like YOU.

How does a hoard if [sic] ignorant peasants benefit this country?

How does an ignorant peasant like YOU?

I don't fit that description, douche nozzle, but even if I did you are stuck with me.

Live with it.

One million are allowed to immigrate legally every year. That number should be cut by 3/4, at least.

Millions overstay their visas, they should be rounded up and deported. And we don't deport people because you don't like them, we deport people because they break our laws

So the government creates one huge colossal mistake and you propose to fix it with another huge colossal mistake?

Fix Social Security, and not by importing a lot of low wage labor from the third world. Look what a great idea that turned out to be for Western Europe.

Social security Contributors?:doubt:

Millions overstay their visas, they should be rounded up and deported. And we don't deport people because you don't like them, we deport people because they break our laws

It's not a matter of whether I like them. It's a matter of whether Americans benefit from these additions to our population. I'm not talking about illegals who are already here. They should all be deported. I'm talking about quotas for legal immigration. Right now they are set at one million. That's at least 4 times too high.

Social security Contributors?:doubt:

Welfare ticks.

I don't fit that description...

That's exactly what you are, squatter.

ROFL! Sorry, the government is not America. Lincoln is not a saint.

Just because you enjoy the taste of boot polish, that doesn't mean the rest of us have to include it in our diets.

So you think America needs immigrants? I think we'd be much better off with less people not more.

Places like Switzerland are better than America because everyone has a job. They don't have ghettos and huge numbers of dirt poor white people.

We could socially engineer this into a great country if we downsized. Then we'd have plenty of gas and coal for everyone.

Why do we need poor immigrants when we have ghettos in poverty? If you need workers have a job fair in Detroit.

I

ROFL! Sorry, the government is not America. Lincoln is not a saint.

Just because you enjoy the taste of boot polish, that doesn't mean the rest of us have to include it in our diets.
I hear there is a huge poor Somalia population in a already poor Minnesota town and all the poor whites resent the Somalians. Can you blame them? Who's the governor of Minnesota?

Forum List

Back