1 Mil On The Way: DHS boss drops border bombshell, warns migrant situation 'spiraling out of control

"Priority" for who...wetbacks?
only if you have nothing but bigotry.

the left wing knows seeking asylum and safety is not for fun or to be taken lightly. natural rights are recognized in States Constitutions and available via Due Process.

The problem is Gustavo....our Constitution is titled We The People and not "We The Wetbacks Of Mexico"
See, that document you hate is not an international document. Sucks huh?
Show me the Immigration clause; illegal.
Do you know what a citizen is?? Lol
lol. I know what our Constitution is, unlike the right wing.
Can you read? Answer my question

only if you have nothing but bigotry.

the left wing knows seeking asylum and safety is not for fun or to be taken lightly. natural rights are recognized in States Constitutions and available via Due Process.

The problem is Gustavo....our Constitution is titled We The People and not "We The Wetbacks Of Mexico"
Show me the immigration clause.

Here is the clause how many poor people from other countries are to much?? 7 million? 1 billion?? I’ll wait

Here is the clause how many poor people from other countries are to much?? 7 million? 1 billion?? I’ll wait
Are you on the right wing? There is no immigration clause in our Constitution and tourism is the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States.

Capitalism; What is That, Sayeth the Right Wing. A welfare clause General, a Commerce Clause, and a naturalization clause. Whatever can the right wing do do make money and not lose money on border policy.

Forum List

Back