1 Mil On The Way: DHS boss drops border bombshell, warns migrant situation 'spiraling out of control

Upgrading Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure should be a priority.
So a million a day huh? Lol so how much is to much??
Capitalism; What is That, Sayeth the Right Wing. Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause. Why are we losing money on border policy? Tourism is the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States.
I think you might have a problem with free Americans.. you will never stop us..
lol. infidels, protestants, and renegades to our supreme law of the land are not free Americans.
Come and stop us.. our boys were raised with shot guns
don't really care about the law?

only Punks, do that.

So a million a day huh? Lol so how much is to much??
Capitalism; What is That, Sayeth the Right Wing. Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause. Why are we losing money on border policy? Tourism is the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States.
lol. infidels, protestants, and renegades to our supreme law of the land are not free Americans.

only Punks, do that.
Bill of rights .. come and be stop us

You need 1st class culture to make the most money.. not the worlds poor
Millions cross the border legally every day.

Our refugee problem should be insignificant by comparison.
Millions every day? Lol
yes, every single day.

we should have no illegal problem and we should be recovering costs at Ellis Island.
You said your self we should be capitalist so why not only import Chinese and Europeans??

"Priority" for who...wetbacks?

only Punks, do that.
Bill of rights .. come and be stop us
you have no authority over immigration and neither do States, since 1808.

Millions cross the border legally every day.

Our refugee problem should be insignificant by comparison.
Millions every day? Lol
yes, every single day.

we should have no illegal problem and we should be recovering costs at Ellis Island.
You said your self we should be capitalist so why not only import Chinese and Europeans??

only if you have nothing but bigotry.

the left wing knows seeking asylum and safety is not for fun or to be taken lightly. natural rights are recognized in States Constitutions and available via Due Process.

Millions every day? Lol
yes, every single day.

the left wing knows seeking asylum and safety is not for fun or to be taken lightly. natural rights are recognized in States Constitutions and available via Due Process.

The problem is Gustavo....our Constitution is titled We The People and not "We The Wetbacks Of Mexico"
See, that document you hate is not an international document. Sucks huh?

yes, every single day.

The problem is Gustavo....our Constitution is titled We The People and not "We The Wetbacks Of Mexico"
Show me the Immigration clause; illegal.

Should funnel them all, unvaccinated, to Nancy Pelosi San Francisco office
We should be upgrading Ellis Island to handle this humanitarian issue.

We should be gassing those who think American taxpayers owe the world free shit.
At this rate you'll never get all that free shit you always beg for.
don't believe in natural rights? why whine about it in abortion threads.

Whats a "natural right" as it relates to filthy wetbacks?
The right to break a nations laws and force its citizens to pay for your baby cockroaches?

Should funnel them all, unvaccinated, to Nancy Pelosi San Francisco office
We should be upgrading Ellis Island to handle this humanitarian issue.

We should be gassing those who think American taxpayers owe the world free shit.
At this rate you'll never get all that free shit you always beg for.
don't believe in natural rights? why whine about it in abortion threads.

Whats a "natural right" as it relates to filthy wetbacks?
The right to break a nations laws and force its citizens to pay for your baby cockroaches?
your right wing bigotry is expensive.

You are president of the blame America First Club. Got it.
yea. i don't get it.

we go in supposedly and fuck up their perfectly good life and country. now they RUN to us for a better life?

it's like when the cat runs to you for protection after you shoot it with a water gun.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
maybe same place as you're getting yours?

you said:
"More often than not, the US over throws democratically elected leaders and installs dictators. That is when the stream of refugees starts fleeing their home nations."

ok, if we're doing this, bad us. i would agree. HOWEVER, if we go in and throw over a country's democratically elected government, why would the people we screwed over come running to US for asylum?

that's what i got out of what you said there.

I got you.

Mostly because those folks running here are not aware of the forces at play. Who knows?

:dunno:

Perhaps because the beneficiaries of these imperialist policies are the indigenous populations of the U.S. What better place to live than in the U.S., if this is the place that is going to benefit if a globalist corporation is going to profit from the resources if a dictator taking over your home nation? I guess you might as well go where the profits of the multinationals are going, eh?
perhaps it's not as bad there as the media makes it out to be. on the last run i read many local reports saying it wasn't what was being portrayed so we need to also keep in mind maybe - just maybe - our media isn't giving us all the correct unbiased information.

we complain about them a lot then turn around and use them for our sources. that alone is pretty odd but par for the course these days. apologies for the terse reply - i forget who i'm talking to at times and you're usually cordial in replies.
Yeah, it's pretty damn Amazing that folks accept that the Media lie to them all the time, and when the bill comes due, we SEE it by the election of a different president than the one we are told is going to win.

But, when the corporate media tell us shit that is going on south of the border, folks just gobble the all up, not realizing the true cause of the floods of these folks.

If we meddle in Venezuela now, it will be Guatemala, Ecuador, and Nicaragua all over again. And folks actually believe the lies they are being told. Why?

cause it validates their hate.

hate matters too much these days.

1 Mil On The Way: DHS boss drops border bombshell, warns migrant situation 'spiraling out of control

She is a chronic liar. Who could believe her about anything?

D1Ehw-pXgAA4b1a.jpg

53615573_2140934205944264_808631372766773248_n.png

Do you know what a citizen is?? Lol

Do you know what a citizen is?? Lol
lol. I know what our Constitution is, unlike the right wing.

Forum List

Back