1 Mil On The Way: DHS boss drops border bombshell, warns migrant situation 'spiraling out of control

The problem is dictators! Dummie!
More often than not, the US over throws democratically elected leaders and installs dictators. That is when the stream of refugees starts fleeing their home nations.

It is our own leaders that are causing the mess.

Do you folks even REALLY pay attention, or believe some lies the MSM tell you b/c it fits with what you want to believe, then reject that other ones that don't fit with what you want to believe?
You are president of the blame America First Club. Got it.
yea. i don't get it.

we go in supposedly and fuck up their perfectly good life and country. now they RUN to us for a better life?

it's like when the cat runs to you for protection after you shoot it with a water gun.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
maybe same place as you're getting yours?

you said:
"More often than not, the US over throws democratically elected leaders and installs dictators. That is when the stream of refugees starts fleeing their home nations."

ok, if we're doing this, bad us. i would agree. HOWEVER, if we go in and throw over a country's democratically elected government, why would the people we screwed over come running to US for asylum?

that's what i got out of what you said there.

I got you.

Mostly because those folks running here are not aware of the forces at play. Who knows?

:dunno:

Perhaps because the beneficiaries of these imperialist policies are the indigenous populations of the U.S. What better place to live than in the U.S., if this is the place that is going to benefit if a globalist corporation is going to profit from the resources if a dictator taking over your home nation? I guess you might as well go where the profits of the multinationals are going, eh?

lol. On what basis? There is no express immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
So sue lol why are you in here crying! You can be so rich!! Haha
we subscribe to capitalism. it merely requires a petty cash fund for that purpose.

however, any attorney with any client standing is welcome to get, "doctrinal" on the general government of our federal Union.
Our country is in danger but not to be despaired of. Our enemies are numerous and powerful – but we have many friends. Determine to be free and Heaven and earth will aid the resolution. On you depend the fortunes of America. You are to decide the important question on which rest the happiness and liberty of millions yet unborn. Act worthy of yourselves
There is no immigration clause in our Constitution; why are we losing money on border policy?

Only lousy capitalists, do that.
Who’s not a capitalist?
You. Why social laws instead of capital profit?

So sue lol why are you in here crying! You can be so rich!! Haha
we subscribe to capitalism. it merely requires a petty cash fund for that purpose.

however, any attorney with any client standing is welcome to get, "doctrinal" on the general government of our federal Union.
Our country is in danger but not to be despaired of. Our enemies are numerous and powerful – but we have many friends. Determine to be free and Heaven and earth will aid the resolution. On you depend the fortunes of America. You are to decide the important question on which rest the happiness and liberty of millions yet unborn. Act worthy of yourselves
There is no immigration clause in our Constitution; why are we losing money on border policy?

Who’s not a capitalist?
You need 1st class culture to make the most money.. not the worlds poor

Who’s not a capitalist?
Millions cross the border legally every day.

Our refugee problem should be insignificant by comparison.

More often than not, the US over throws democratically elected leaders and installs dictators. That is when the stream of refugees starts fleeing their home nations.

It is our own leaders that are causing the mess.

Do you folks even REALLY pay attention, or believe some lies the MSM tell you b/c it fits with what you want to believe, then reject that other ones that don't fit with what you want to believe?
You are president of the blame America First Club. Got it.
yea. i don't get it.

we go in supposedly and fuck up their perfectly good life and country. now they RUN to us for a better life?

it's like when the cat runs to you for protection after you shoot it with a water gun.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
maybe same place as you're getting yours?

you said:
"More often than not, the US over throws democratically elected leaders and installs dictators. That is when the stream of refugees starts fleeing their home nations."

ok, if we're doing this, bad us. i would agree. HOWEVER, if we go in and throw over a country's democratically elected government, why would the people we screwed over come running to US for asylum?

that's what i got out of what you said there.

I got you.

Mostly because those folks running here are not aware of the forces at play. Who knows?

:dunno:

Perhaps because the beneficiaries of these imperialist policies are the indigenous populations of the U.S. What better place to live than in the U.S., if this is the place that is going to benefit if a globalist corporation is going to profit from the resources if a dictator taking over your home nation? I guess you might as well go where the profits of the multinationals are going, eh?
perhaps it's not as bad there as the media makes it out to be. on the last run i read many local reports saying it wasn't what was being portrayed so we need to also keep in mind maybe - just maybe - our media isn't giving us all the correct unbiased information.

we complain about them a lot then turn around and use them for our sources. that alone is pretty odd but par for the course these days. apologies for the terse reply - i forget who i'm talking to at times and you're usually cordial in replies.

Who’s not a capitalist?

Millions every day? Lol

Who’s not a capitalist?

Millions every day? Lol
yes, every single day.

we should have no illegal problem and we should be recovering costs at Ellis Island.

Who’s not a capitalist?

Millions every day? Lol
yes, every single day.

we should have no illegal problem and we should be recovering costs at Ellis Island.
You said your self we should be capitalist so why not only import Chinese and Europeans??

Millions every day? Lol
yes, every single day.

You said your self we should be capitalist so why not only import Chinese and Europeans??
Upgrading Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure should be a priority.

Millions every day? Lol
yes, every single day.

So a million a day huh? Lol so how much is to much??

This is an invasion. It's not going to result in a better outcome than the Islamic invasion of Europe.

Just sayin'.

Millions every day? Lol
yes, every single day.

Capitalism; What is That, Sayeth the Right Wing. Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause. Why are we losing money on border policy? Tourism is the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States.

Millions every day? Lol
yes, every single day.

Capitalism; What is That, Sayeth the Right Wing. Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause. Why are we losing money on border policy? Tourism is the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States.
I think you might have a problem with free Americans.. you will never stop us..

yes, every single day.

lol. infidels, protestants, and renegades to our supreme law of the land are not free Americans.

lol. infidels, protestants, and renegades to our supreme law of the land are not free Americans.
Come and stop us.. our boys were raised with shot guns

Forum List

Back