1 in 5 women are raped at college

You know it takes a "special" kind of low intellect to use allegations of college rape as a reason to attack a college education or to make a political point. Yes, rest assured, you have convinced everyone that you are Trump voter.
Unless you plan to be a doctor, lawyer, IT professional and similar useful profession, you're an idiot if you attend college these days.

You know it takes a "special" kind of low intellect to use allegations of college rape as a reason to attack a college education or to make a political point. Yes, rest assured, you have convinced everyone that you are Trump voter.
Unless you plan to be a doctor, lawyer, IT professional and similar useful profession, you're an idiot if you attend college these days.
I am not surprised this comment comes from a poster named "Average Guy".

I am not surprised this comment comes from a poster named "Average Guy".
Tell us how is your Gender Studies degree working out for you? Paid off your $250K student loans yet?

I can't believe 1 in 5 women are raped in College.....no way....

I was never raped in College well at the University....not one of my friends were either.....where are you getting this numbers???

Justice Department: 1 in 5 Women Sexually Assaulted in College | Inside Higher Ed

According to the DOJ, about 1 in 5 women on college campus' around the US are sexually assaulted.

So tell me, why are liberals so gung ho about a college education since they have become the #1 enemy of the Metoomovement?

The problem is simple:
  • Women outnumber men in college.
  • They dress and act like sluts.
  • The act provocatively as sex objects.
  • They tease guys because they get off on being desired.
  • Colleges condone drunkenness and bad behavior.
Then when a guy gets the wrong signal and takes it all as an invitation and interest in sex, they slam his penis in a car door, call it assault, and try to end his career.

You don't need to attend university to be a lawyer or IT pro.
Just sayin'

Justice Department: 1 in 5 Women Sexually Assaulted in College | Inside Higher Ed

According to the DOJ, about 1 in 5 women on college campus' around the US are sexually assaulted.

So tell me, why are liberals so gung ho about a college education since they have become the #1 enemy of the Metoomovement?

The problem is simple:
  • Women outnumber men in college.
  • They dress and act like sluts.
  • The act provocatively as sex objects.
  • They tease guys because they get off on being desired.
  • Colleges condone drunkenness and bad behavior.
Then when a guy gets the wrong signal and takes it all as an invitation and interest in sex, they slam his penis in a car door, call it assault, and try to end his career.

Your bullet points is exactly why the rape culture will contain. Victim blaming.

What a woman wears isn't the problem. Ive gotten harassed while wearing sweats and no make up before. Men are not wild cats where they have to force themselves on a woman.

Even if a woman is in the nude, a man has no right to force himself on her.

First, this is about rape, not politics. Why would you think its appropriate to politicize rape? Have we sunk that low?

Second, this is about rape, not higher education. Would you throw the baby out with the bath Water? Would you prefer to have no trained doctors, engineers, mathematicians, writers, accountants, lawyers or scientists? That's why EVERYONE should be guns ho about a college education. Otherwise we're stuck in the past while the rest of the world whizzes by.

First, this is about rape, not politics. Why would you think its appropriate to politicize rape? Have we sunk that low?

Second, this is about rape, not higher education. Would you throw the baby out with the bath Water? Would you prefer to have no trained doctors, engineers, mathematicians, writers, accountants, lawyers or scientists? That's why EVERYONE should be guns ho about a college education. Otherwise we're stuck in the past while the rest of the world whizzes by.

Why do you need a uni to get doctors, engineers, math....blah blah blah?
Universities are going the way of the dinosaur.
That's why I support feminism, they are doing an outstanding job of tearing shit down.
f05.png

That's why I support feminism, they are doing an outstanding job of tearing shit down.
f05.png
Okay. Will you be happy when you need surgery and a high school kid scrubs up? Will you be happy driving across a bridge designed by a graduate of Trump University?

f05.png
Okay. Will you be happy when you need surgery and a high school kid scrubs up? Will you be happy driving across a bridge designed by a graduate of Trump University?

Yep.
No different from a uni grad. Actually, uni grads are even worse.

Paramedics are the ones who save lives, doctors are just drug dealers.
Paramedics don't need a uni degree. Doctors need a degree and malpractice insurance, because they fuck everything up.

You take the doctor/drug dealer, I'll go with people who save lives.
Good luck!

Last edited:

f05.png

Yep.
No different from a uni grad. Actually, uni grads are even worse.

Paramedics are the ones who save lives, doctors are just drug dealers.
Paramedics don't need a uni degree. Doctors need a degree and malpractice insurance, because they fuck everything up.

You take the doctor/drug dealer, I'll go with people who save lives.
Good luck!
And...

You're an idiot.

Get the next EMT you meet to take out your gall bladder.

Sexual assault doesn't have to be rape.

Also, are you suggesting that going to college leads to rape?

It's not college that causes people to be raped, it's all about there being young people around.

The problem is rape. An education will always be desirable. Judging from what I see on USMB, it is necessary. Do you want to tackle the crime of rape, or do you want to keep female people from getting an education? Some cults want to produce uneducated girls for sex purposes, so they can be "wives," spreading their legs at the will of their "husbands." Education is the answer for producing independent young women.

Forum List

Back