1 in 3 women admit to dating for free meal

whores!!
she's a WHORE

if she isn't a virgin, why is she not brave enough to be equal about full body massage under Capitalism?

Face it. No woman, not even the abnormal ones wants your hands on them at all. Under any circumstances or for any amount of money.

dear, i usually only have a problem for free with free chics. you would not believe how market friendly, ambitious, and proactive women can be, for a market friendly price.

you could say, most women are simply "cowards for free if no Gold is involved".

Maybe on Degree 5, I mean varied interests, world conquering, super-brain, I silence the Ethiopians, raised efficiency 3%.

Back in my 80's clubbing days, a cooler of beer and a dimebag of weed
was usually enough to get me hooked up. ( some blow if needed)
0efc1558ef4f2bc9e7df3298fcbdd146.jpg

Last edited:
business-meeting-three-people-sitting-table-office-looking-documents-papers-72929550.jpg

Yup just get in there man. racist savior. mommy likes me... Have you tried American food?

if women believed in Equality, they would be deciding who's turn it is to "pick up the slack".

if the brunette isn't interested, the blond one can simply claim, it is her turn to "pick up the slack" and she wants her choice of food for lunch.

Hmmm ya pick up the slack , I like the grueling efficiency you talk about, Daniel. Well, sometimes 1 in 3 women free meals...

if women believed in Equality, they would be deciding who's turn it is to "pick up the slack".

if the brunette isn't interested, the blond one can simply claim, it is her turn to "pick up the slack" and she wants her choice of food for lunch.
I'm guessing you've either never been married or haven't been divorced enough times yet to realize what a womanizing statement that is.

Tammy may be ugly. But Frizzle's has the the salty calorie fries that empty-brained soap opera stars crave over baked green beans in bento boxes.. .ya...

I'm guessing you've either never been married or haven't been divorced enough times yet to realize what a womanizing statement that is.
i thought it was about equality. women go "manizing" so men should go "womanizing".

Forum List

Back