1 in 3 women admit to dating for free meal

And the other two would gladly pay just to have someone go out with them.

lol... & 3 in 3 men will pay just for the hopes of getting into their panties.

What a bunch of money-grubbing sluts!

What the hell happened to going out to have a good time?

And I bet they spend the meal with their noses in their cell phones of e-devices.

More @ 1 in 3 women admit to dating for free meal - WND - WND

9 out of 9 men admit that they are willing to pay for a free meal for a women just to fuck her.

what a bunch of pussy grabbing dirt bags...

Can you imagine the mind of a dirtbag scumbag asshole who expects sex just because he paid for a meal?

fkn conservatives....

Then they fuking whine about women who are willing to date a guy just to get a free meal!

is there a dumber dirt bag than a conservative?

What a bunch of money-grubbing sluts!

What the hell happened to going out to have a good time?

And I bet they spend the meal with their noses in their cell phones of e-devices.

More @ 1 in 3 women admit to dating for free meal - WND - WND

9 out of 9 men admit that they are willing to pay for a free meal for a women just to fuck her.

what a bunch of pussy grabbing dirt bags...

Can you imagine the mind of a dirtbag scumbag asshole who expects sex just because he paid for a meal?

fkn conservatives....

Then they fuking whine about women who are willing to date a guy just to get a free meal!

is there a dumber dirt bag than a conservative?

THe way it is supposed to work, is the date is a test run to see if two people enjoy each other's company.

Being unhappy that a woman would take the mean under false pretenses, is not the same as expecting sex.

You asked who is a dumber dirt bag than a conservative? YOu just provided the answer. YOu are.

All evens out

Women date for a free meal, men date to get laid

The last time that I went on a date, the guy insisted that he pay for everything, even when I said, "Let me help." I guess he thought that I was worth every penny.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back