1 in 3 women admit to dating for free meal

Back in my 80's clubbing days, a cooler of beer and a dimebag of weed
was usually enough to get me hooked up. ( some blow if needed)
0efc1558ef4f2bc9e7df3298fcbdd146.jpg

Because you nasty LOL

They all look dirty
i don't mind if they take a shower with me.

Lyrics:
Yen -Chew. Yen Chewin'! Gonna go to school. Learn' about. .. Yen Chewing. Find that little yen coin. Make sure its real. quick escape. Yen Chewin'... Zainichi American not even want to be an American. Really a ROK Yen Chew get the Yen... Check into yen. Yen Chew that's 555-932-2438

I don't talk to Yen Chewers. I just have to go to their court appointed internet programs. Just like they walked past and chose to happen. Check into Yen! Its an imperial money may day, don't know where they go, just to another Station sta sta station. Check into yen.

i thought it was about equality. women go "manizing" so men should go "womanizing".
I'm a man and I agree with them --most men are assholes generally.
agree with who? in what way are most men assholes, generally?
It's a fact .
Not only that, it's always men who do the worst things.
(with a few exceptions like Hillary Clinton and the Wicked Witch of the East.)
why is it so difficult to convince men to practice full body massage and yoga?
Yoga yeah , full body message well in the beginning yeah but it will never end in the long run

Hey maybe woman are smart enough to see if u can afford to pay for a meal. I mean if you want to spend a life time together, probably having food on the table is a prerequisite. Of course being compatible sexually is also important.

give and take both ways
can we ask women to help us earn some money so we can buy our next meal?

Well there is nothing wrong with asking as you do not want to set the bar to high

th

Have you guys been following this guy? He knows what's wrong in America. He knows where we're going. What day is not MLK Jr. Day?

I was once at a 4,000 day protest about u mu. Or eebopeebop or other made up kid noises. Like this whole thread.
Sunny+SNSD+Girls'+Generation+Cute+Aegyo+Queen+GIF.gif

i thought it was about equality. women go "manizing" so men should go "womanizing".
I'm a man and I agree with them --most men are assholes generally.
agree with who? in what way are most men assholes, generally?
It's a fact .
Not only that, it's always men who do the worst things.
(with a few exceptions like Hillary Clinton and the Wicked Witch of the East.)
why is it so difficult to convince men to practice full body massage and yoga?
Yoga yeah , full body message well in the beginning yeah but it will never end in the long run
if women believed in equality, they could simply ask guys to come over, take a shower with them, and practice yoga and full body massage simply for the sake of Perfection through Practice.

Hey maybe woman are smart enough to see if u can afford to pay for a meal. I mean if you want to spend a life time together, probably having food on the table is a prerequisite. Of course being compatible sexually is also important.

give and take both ways
can we ask women to help us earn some money so we can buy our next meal?

Well there is nothing wrong with asking as you do not want to set the bar to high
i ask not troll. i have good arguments.

Boy, all da Looney Toonies be in heanh! :eek:

This is a crass song, but..she gettin' fast food!

"Jacque in the Box" :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
chics, who's turn is it to help me out with gender relations and equality?

If a real girl ever took you up on that, I think you would soil yourself immediately.
some women may believe in equality and may prefer to practice with that guy; practice makes perfect and guys Always fall for that. some women love being women so they can be girls and friends, at the same time.

If a real girl ever took you up on that, I think you would soil yourself immediately.
some women may believe in equality and may prefer to practice with that guy; practice makes perfect and guys Always fall for that. some women love being women so they can be girls and friends, at the same time.

Keep chasing it.

unicornrainbow.gif

Keep chasing it.

View attachment 266492
every time they play the victim about equal work?

Keep chasing it.

View attachment 266492

Did you get beat out of a job by a woman, or what?

Keep chasing it.

View attachment 266492

Did you get beat out of a job by a woman, or what?
no. but, guys know how to talk and make appointments.

why do women claim equality of pay for alleged equality of work?

Forum List

Back