1 in 3 women admit to dating for free meal

All evens out

Women date for a free meal, men date to get laid

A cup of coffee would suffice with someone like you.

Are you asking me out?

Cool, do you kiss on the first date?

No.

And no.
what happened to equality? guys are willing to go, "all the way" on the first date.

we should love it, when women insist we need high numbers and plenty of practice, so we get it right the first time, every time. Women should Insist on Results not Excuses.

Last edited:
All evens out

Are you asking me out?

No.

And no.
what happened to equality? guys are willing to go, "all the way" on the first date.
Maybe you could hang a sign around your neck that says FREE MEAL WITH ME, and you MIGHT get a date.

What a bunch of money-grubbing sluts!

What the hell happened to going out to have a good time?

And I bet they spend the meal with their noses in their cell phones of e-devices.

More @ 1 in 3 women admit to dating for free meal - WND - WND

I’ll bet the number of men who are only dating I the hopes of getting laid is a lot higher than 1 in 3.

whose fault is it, learning how to invest in silver coins can be more fun and more profitable.?

As long as the old everlasting lollipop is on the menu for dessert, I don’t really see a problem here. She get a little, he get a little. I mean, a growing girl gotta eat.

All evens out

Are you asking me out?

No.

And no.
Maybe you could hang a sign around your neck that says FREE MEAL WITH ME, and you MIGHT get a date.
why bother under capitalism. time is money. two emails or less, usually when Good capital women can be brave and Equal.

What do you mean by "a free meal" :04:

You'll fry their brains if you ask questions like that.

hehe :04:

And they'd probably cheapskate with a plate of grits or something.
help me earn some money so i can buy you dinner.

You couldn't afford it.
i don't mind practicing saving up for a "generous petty cash fund". help me earn some capital, baby.

Are you asking me out?

No.

And no.
why bother under capitalism. time is money. two emails or less, usually when Good capital women can be brave and Equal.
So you're a virgin. Got it.

Forum List

Back