1.25 Million Arabs Live and Worship in Israel

Why do you refuse to answer why you support ethnic cleansing?
You afraid of the answer we already know?
You should.

According to Challenger, Jews don't exist as an ethnicity, therefore they can't actually BE ethnically cleansed. I guess they could be religiously cleansed, but SO much easier to convert-or-die them than to make them move.
They are straight out of 1936 Germany. Brownshirter freaks.

Yes, there are distinct similarities between Nazi Germany between 1933 and 1939 and Zionist Israel since 1948.

There are not!!!

I guess they could be religiously cleansed, but SO much easier to convert-or-die them than to make them move.

Zionists don't even give Palestinians that option.
Quite the opposite. What you don't understand or acknowledge is that it is your Islamic terrorist heroes have a written manual on ethnic cleansing / genocide. It's called the Hamas Charter.

That goals of that manual are unrealized only because Israel is better armed, equipped and possesses better tactics. It's actually comical that you and the Islamic terrorist huggers flail you Pom Poms from behind the safety of your infidel keyboards.

Why do you support ethnic cleansing and governments who's charter calls for genocide?

I don't support Zionist Israel.
Tell us why one Jew must not be allowed to live next door to a Palestinian.

Ask the European Zionist colonists that drove the Palestinians out. They lived side by side without much trouble until the Zionists came along.
You should.
I don't support ethnic cleansing, that's what Zionists have done since 1947 and continue to do in the present day. I've no objection however, when it comes to removing illegal Zionist squatter colonists from Palestine.
I don't support ethnic cleansing, that's what Zionists have done since 1947 and continue to do in the present day. I've no objection however, when it comes to removing illegal Zionist squatter colonists from Palestine.
Yeah, no ethnic cleansing. Just the elimination of all Jews from your blessed Palestinian land.

How is it Arabs are actual members of the Israeli military and are elected members of the Israeli government if they are so oppressed in Israel? One Jew next door in the West Bank is justification for murder.

Funny how so many of you are so worked up about this one tiny strip of land and it's people when there are over two dozen nations enslaving it's citizens and treating them as subhuman. What brings you to be so enflamed about Israel?

Oh yeah, it has Jews in it.

Your racist rants are obvious to all.

You should.

According to Challenger, Jews don't exist as an ethnicity, therefore they can't actually BE ethnically cleansed. I guess they could be religiously cleansed, but SO much easier to convert-or-die them than to make them move.

Yes, there are distinct similarities between Nazi Germany between 1933 and 1939 and Zionist Israel since 1948.

There are not!!!

“General Ya’ir Golan, the deputy Chief of Staff of the Israeli army, made a speech.............. there is something that frightens me about the memories of the Holocaust, it is the knowledge of the awful processes which happened in Europe in general, and in Germany in particular, 70, 80, 90 years ago, and finding traces of them here in our midst, today, in 2016.”

upload_2016-12-30_9-48-59.png

The 4th Media » General Ya’ir Golan, Deputy Chief of Staff of Israeli Army: Traces of NAZISM in Israel

You should.

There are not!!!

“General Ya’ir Golan, the deputy Chief of Staff of the Israeli army, made a speech.............. there is something that frightens me about the memories of the Holocaust, it is the knowledge of the awful processes which happened in Europe in general, and in Germany in particular, 70, 80, 90 years ago, and finding traces of them here in our midst, today, in 2016.”

View attachment 104450

The 4th Media » General Ya’ir Golan, Deputy Chief of Staff of Israeli Army: Traces of NAZISM in Israel
4th Media? No shock you freaks use Nazi websites for your fake news.
15781621_940564979377742_8996496110033592165_n.jpg

There are not!!!

View attachment 104450

View attachment 104451

Orwell would have been proud of you. An article by Uri Avnery, an Israeli (former member of the Irgun) writing for a leftist, anti-fascist website is now described by you as a Nazi website. Don't you see that we can see through your bullshit. Or do you just blabber without realizing you are making a fool of yourself.

There are not!!!

View attachment 104450

View attachment 104451

Orwell would have been proud of you. An article by Uri Avnery, an Israeli (former member of the Irgun) writing for a leftist, anti-fascist website is now described by you as a Nazi website. Don't you see that we can see through your bullshit. Or do you just blabber without realizing you are making a fool of yourself.

Evoking the name of George Orwell. Is he some kind of divine deity?

I doubt he could have cared less.

There are not!!!

View attachment 104450

View attachment 104451

Orwell invented doublespeak, you engage in doublespeak, i.e. claiming a leftist website and an article written by an Israeli Jew is somehow a Nazi source. It could be simply that you are a dummy and haven't a clue who Orwell is or what he wrote.

There are not!!!

View attachment 104450

View attachment 104451

Orwell invented doublespeak, you engage in doublespeak, i.e. claiming a leftist website and an article written by an Israeli Jew is somehow a Nazi source. It could be simply that you are a dummy and haven't a clue who Orwell is or what he wrote.

I could also laugh at that ludicrous statement. Considering I am English too, and have read most, if not all of Orwell's writings.

There are not!!!

View attachment 104450

View attachment 104451

Says the freak who loves ethnic cleansing of all Jews.

There are not!!!

View attachment 104450

View attachment 104451

Projecting again. Only you people believe in ethnic cleansing. After all, that's how the European Zionists ended up with Palestine.

There are not!!!

View attachment 104450

View attachment 104451

Projecting again. Only you people believe in ethnic cleansing. After all, that's how the European Zionists ended up with Palestine.
As pointless as your usual ignorant rants. Establishment of the Jewish National Home came about following the collapse of the Ottoman Caliphate. It's comical that you still insist there was some invasion of your invented "country of Pal'istan" when no such country ever existed. You are a hoot.

The instruction manual for ethnic cleansing / genocide is called the Hamas Charter. Ask the prayer leader at your madrassah for a copy you can read.

There are not!!!

View attachment 104450

View attachment 104451

How many Jews serve in the Palestinian military?
How many Jews are elected members of the Palestinian government?
How many Synagogues are in the West Bank?

Touché.

View attachment 104450

View attachment 104451

Touché.

1. What Palestinian military? I am sure that if the Palestinians had a military they would accept Muslim, Christian and Jewish recruits.

2. What Palestinian government? If the Palestinians actually had a real sovereign government, how many Jews resident in the West Bank would elect to adopt Palestinian citizenship? If they did they could vote and serve, if elected.

3. There several synagogues on the West Bank, the Avraham Avinu Synagogue is just one of them.

Touche' dummy. Do some research before making a fool of yourself.

View attachment 104451

Touché.

1. What Palestinian military? I am sure that if the Palestinians had a military they would accept Muslim, Christian and Jewish recruits.

2. What Palestinian government? If the Palestinians actually had a real sovereign government, how many Jews resident in the West Bank would elect to adopt Palestinian citizenship? If they did they could vote and serve, if elected.

3. There several synagogues on the West Bank, the Avraham Avinu Synagogue is just one of them.

Hook.
Line.
Sinker.

Government De jure parliamentary republic operating de facto as a semi-presidential republic[6]
President
Mahmoud Abbasb
Prime Minister
Rami Hamdallah
Speaker of Parliament
Salim Zanoun

State of Palestine - Wikipedia

The Palestine Liberation Army (PLA) was ostensibly set up as the military wing of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) at the 1964 Arab League summit held in Alexandria, Egypt, with the mission of fighting Israel.

Palestine Liberation Army - Wikipedia

Palestinians call for the genocide of all Jews. The 3 Synagogues in the West Bank are heavily protected by the IDF. Otherwise you racist pigs would murder everyone involved.

View attachment 104451

Touché.

1. Obviously, you're clueless. Hamas, one of the many franchises of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc., has an "army", of sorts. The Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades. They're really just a motley collection of bumbling, islamic terrorist low-lifes who wage acts of war against Israel from civilian areas. What's comical is to see their Islamic terrorist fashion shows. They somehow find military style uniforms for their fashion show parades in Gaza with, what must be a substantial portion of their UN welfare money, spent on ski masks. Odd, that these cowards can't seem to find those uniforms when waging acts of war.

2. Obviously, you're clueless. Depending upon which franchise of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc. you wish to choose, there are either the "elected" Islamic terrorists of Hamas or the competing welfare fraud government in the West Bank run by Mahmoud "welfare paid for my mansion" Abbas. There is also the Palistanian Authority as another entity that suckles at the teet of the UN welfare fraud. Oh, lets not forget the PLO. Yet another conduit for draining money into the pockets of Islamic terrorists.

3. Obviously you're clueless. This was already addressed.

I've no objection however, when it comes to removing illegal Zionist squatter colonists from Palestine.

Because it somehow doesn't count as ethnic cleansing when Jews are involved? Its moving people -- REmoving people -- based on their ethnicity. How is that not morally abhorrent?

Are you aware of what happened to the Avraham Avinu Synagogue in 1948? Are you aware what the Arab Muslims DID to it?

Are you aware of what happened to the Avraham Avinu Synagogue in 1948? Are you aware what the Arab Muslims DID to it?

Are you aware of what happened to hundreds of churches and mosques in 1948? Are you aware what the Zionist Jews did to them?

In any case, don't change the subject or try to deflect. There are several synagogues on the West Bank, contrary to what the poster implied.

Why do you support ethnic cleansing and governments who's charter calls for genocide?

I don't support Zionist Israel.
Tell us why one Jew must not be allowed to live next door to a Palestinian.

Ask the European Zionist colonists that drove the Palestinians out. They lived side by side without much trouble until the Zionists came along.
You should.

No one is squatting on the land and the reality is your side lost the damn war and with it you lose land and must either assimilate into the new regime that rules the land or leave.

Now let be factual and understand that your beloved Palestine would not exist even if there was no Israel because Nations like Jordan, Lebanon, and Egypt would invade and occupy the region and enslave the children of Palestine.

Those like you hate Israel because of the Jewish population within it borders and this is the cycle of life seeing your kind has hated the Jewish Society since the first Jew took it breath in this God Forsaken World we live in and your hatred will never stop until your last breath.

So as you write about the squatter the reality is Israel is like the Anglo-American that won wars against the native population here in this part of the world and let me make this clear no American is going to give their land back to the Native Population and the same goes for the Israel when it come to the Palestinian people.

Win a war or live under the regime that defeated you!

Forum List

Back