1.25 Million Arabs Live and Worship in Israel

I don't support Zionist Israel.
Tell us why one Jew must not be allowed to live next door to a Palestinian.

Ask the European Zionist colonists that drove the Palestinians out. They lived side by side without much trouble until the Zionists came along.
Why do you refuse to answer why you support ethnic cleansing?
You afraid of the answer we already know?
You should.
I don't support ethnic cleansing, that's what Zionists have done since 1947 and continue to do in the present day. I've no objection however, when it comes to removing illegal Zionist squatter colonists from Palestine.
I don't support ethnic cleansing, that's what Zionists have done since 1947 and continue to do in the present day. I've no objection however, when it comes to removing illegal Zionist squatter colonists from Palestine.
Yeah, no ethnic cleansing. Just the elimination of all Jews from your blessed Palestinian land.

How is it Arabs are actual members of the Israeli military and are elected members of the Israeli government if they are so oppressed in Israel? One Jew next door in the West Bank is justification for murder.

Funny how so many of you are so worked up about this one tiny strip of land and it's people when there are over two dozen nations enslaving it's citizens and treating them as subhuman. What brings you to be so enflamed about Israel?

Oh yeah, it has Jews in it.

Your racist rants are obvious to all.

Not my "blessed land", but that's just a Zionist myth anyway. Palestinians are not members of the Zionist military or government and given the squatter settlers instigate land grabs and violence against Palestinians in their own land, is it any wonder they are not exactly "popular" with the locals. The fact you insist on calling them "Arabs in Israel" instead of, say "Muslim or Christian Israelis" demonstrates conclusively that any racism comes exclusively from the Zio-Nazis on this forum.

I've no objection however, when it comes to removing illegal Zionist squatter colonists from Palestine.

Because it somehow doesn't count as ethnic cleansing when Jews are involved? Its moving people -- REmoving people -- based on their ethnicity. How is that not morally abhorrent?

Removing illegal squatters from your property/land is not "ethnic cleansing".

No one is squatting on the land and the reality is your side lost the damn war and with it you lose land and must either assimilate into the new regime that rules the land or leave.

Not since the founding of the UN. It is illegal to acquire land through use of force, do keep up.

Now let be factual and understand that your beloved Palestine would not exist even if there was no Israel because Nations like Jordan, Lebanon, and Egypt would invade and occupy the region and enslave the children of Palestine.

Maybe, maybe not, we'll never know as the indigenous natives were never allowed to "self-determine" in the first place. The only neighbouring ruler who had any territorial designs on Palestine was Abdullah of Jordan who colluded with the Zionists, but he wanted Syria and Lebanon as well. So without the creation of the Zionist Paradise, the only source of confict in the region would have been containing Abdullah's ambitions of creating a Hashemite Empire.

Those like you hate Israel because of the Jewish population within it borders and this is the cycle of life seeing your kind has hated the Jewish Society since the first Jew took it breath in this God Forsaken World we live in and your hatred will never stop until your last breath.

I don't hate Jewish people, nor people of any other religion unless I know them personally and they give me reason to dislike them. Zionists, both Christian and Jewish are responsible for the mess in the region and I think it's resonable to have a dislike for an ideology that routinely commits acts of genocide and ethnic cleansing and the people who carry out such activities, whatever religion they happen to be.

So as you write about the squatter the reality is Israel is like the Anglo-American that won wars against the native population here in this part of the world and let me make this clear no American is going to give their land back to the Native Population and the same goes for the Israel when it come to the Palestinian people.

Non sequitur.

Win a war or live under the regime that defeated you!

For the Palestinians, the mere chance would be a fine thing. Zionist Israel exists as a racist state.

Tell us why one Jew must not be allowed to live next door to a Palestinian.

Ask the European Zionist colonists that drove the Palestinians out. They lived side by side without much trouble until the Zionists came along.
You should.
Yeah, no ethnic cleansing. Just the elimination of all Jews from your blessed Palestinian land.

How is it Arabs are actual members of the Israeli military and are elected members of the Israeli government if they are so oppressed in Israel? One Jew next door in the West Bank is justification for murder.

Funny how so many of you are so worked up about this one tiny strip of land and it's people when there are over two dozen nations enslaving it's citizens and treating them as subhuman. What brings you to be so enflamed about Israel?

Not my "blessed land", but that's just a Zionist myth anyway. Palestinians are not members of the Zionist military or government and given the squatter settlers instigate land grabs and violence against Palestinians in their own land, is it any wonder they are not exactly "popular" with the locals. The fact you insist on calling them "Arabs in Israel" instead of, say "Muslim or Christian Israelis" demonstrates conclusively that any racism comes exclusively from the Zio-Nazis on this forum.
Your rant comes straight out of the KKK rants. You a charter member?

You should.

Clearly you must be, as it appears you read/listen to KKK rants and unlike me, know what a "charter member" is.

You should.

Clearly you must be, as it appears you read/listen to KKK rants and unlike me, know what a "charter member" is.
A good soldier always knows his enemy. And I hate evil. Which you obviously love.
Why can't you tell us how Arabs serve in the IDF and and are elected to the Israeli government?
Because you're a racist who must avoid the truth to keep your hate alive.

There were non-whites in the Apartheid South African military and certain non-whites were in the Apartheid South African government. What's your point?

There were non-whites in the Apartheid South African military and certain non-whites were in the Apartheid South African government. What's your point?
There are a few token non-Islamics in the competing apartheid mini-caliphates of Gaza'istan and Abbas'istan. Obviously, you have no point.

I'm not aware of any non-Islamics in the Hamas mini-caliphate / apartheid Islamic terrorist welfare fraud "government" of Hamas.

Non-Islamics have been all but purged from the apartheid, Islamic terrorist enclave of Abbas'istan.

What's your point?

I'm not aware of any non-Islamics in the Hamas mini-caliphate
That is hard to know because Palestine does not mention anybody's religion. You usually don't know unless it is mentioned in a news report. In the Hamas lead Palestinian Authority one of the cabinet ministers was a Christian woman. A Christian won a seat in parliament in Gaza running in the Change and Reform (Hamas) party. In a news report about Israel killing the chief of police in Gaza it was mentioned that he was a Christian.

When everyone is equal that information is irrelevant.

That is hard to know because Palestine does not mention anybody's religion. You usually don't know unless it is mentioned in a news report. In the Hamas lead Palestinian Authority one of the cabinet ministers was a Christian woman. A Christian won a seat in parliament in Gaza running in the Change and Reform (Hamas) party. In a news report about Israel killing the chief of police in Gaza it was mentioned that he was a Christian.

I suppose I should say thank you for confirming the apartheid policies of the Islamic terrorist enclaves of Gaza'istan and Abbas'istan.

So, thank you.

Not All Israeli Citizens Are Equal

"Today, a Jew from any country can move to Israel, while a Palestinian refugee, with a valid claim to property in Israel, cannot. And although Palestinians make up about 20 percent of Israel’s population, the 2012 budget allocates less than 7 percent for Palestinian citizens.

Tragically for Palestinians, Zionism requires the state to empower and maintain a Jewish majority even at the expense of its non-Jewish citizens, and the occupation of the West Bank is only one part of it. What exists today between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea is therefore essentially one state, under Israeli control, where Palestinians have varying degrees of limited rights: 1.5 million are second-class citizens, and four million more are not citizens at all. If this is not apartheid, then whatever it is, it’s certainly not democracy."

Fail.

If someone, Arab or Jew, want to move to Israel, most chances they have no citizenship as of yet- blue ID.

Once they both HAVE blue ID... They're equals.

That's the thing about anti-Israelis. They don't care about being true to the facts or following common logic.
What about the Palestinian citizens of Israel who cannot live on their own land?

Have they produced evidence to show it is their land?

"Today, a Jew from any country can move to Israel, while a Palestinian refugee, with a valid claim to property in Israel, cannot. And although Palestinians make up about 20 percent of Israel’s population, the 2012 budget allocates less than 7 percent for Palestinian citizens.

Tragically for Palestinians, Zionism requires the state to empower and maintain a Jewish majority even at the expense of its non-Jewish citizens, and the occupation of the West Bank is only one part of it. What exists today between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea is therefore essentially one state, under Israeli control, where Palestinians have varying degrees of limited rights: 1.5 million are second-class citizens, and four million more are not citizens at all. If this is not apartheid, then whatever it is, it’s certainly not democracy."

Fail.

If someone, Arab or Jew, want to move to Israel, most chances they have no citizenship as of yet- blue ID.

That's the thing about anti-Israelis. They don't care about being true to the facts or following common logic.
What about the Palestinian citizens of Israel who cannot live on their own land?

Does Israel have any proof that it is Israel's land?

I've no objection however, when it comes to removing illegal Zionist squatter colonists from Palestine.

Because it somehow doesn't count as ethnic cleansing when Jews are involved? Its moving people -- REmoving people -- based on their ethnicity. How is that not morally abhorrent?

Removing illegal squatters from your property/land is not "ethnic cleansing".

And that is what Israel is doing, so why do you want to stop international law from acting on behalf of the Jews

No one is squatting on the land and the reality is your side lost the damn war and with it you lose land and must either assimilate into the new regime that rules the land or leave.

Not since the founding of the UN. It is illegal to acquire land through use of force, do keep up.

Now let be factual and understand that your beloved Palestine would not exist even if there was no Israel because Nations like Jordan, Lebanon, and Egypt would invade and occupy the region and enslave the children of Palestine.

Maybe, maybe not, we'll never know as the indigenous natives were never allowed to "self-determine" in the first place. The only neighbouring ruler who had any territorial designs on Palestine was Abdullah of Jordan who colluded with the Zionists, but he wanted Syria and Lebanon as well. So without the creation of the Zionist Paradise, the only source of confict in the region would have been containing Abdullah's ambitions of creating a Hashemite Empire.

Those like you hate Israel because of the Jewish population within it borders and this is the cycle of life seeing your kind has hated the Jewish Society since the first Jew took it breath in this God Forsaken World we live in and your hatred will never stop until your last breath.

I don't hate Jewish people, nor people of any other religion unless I know them personally and they give me reason to dislike them. Zionists, both Christian and Jewish are responsible for the mess in the region and I think it's resonable to have a dislike for an ideology that routinely commits acts of genocide and ethnic cleansing and the people who carry out such activities, whatever religion they happen to be.

So as you write about the squatter the reality is Israel is like the Anglo-American that won wars against the native population here in this part of the world and let me make this clear no American is going to give their land back to the Native Population and the same goes for the Israel when it come to the Palestinian people.

Non sequitur.

Win a war or live under the regime that defeated you!

For the Palestinians, the mere chance would be a fine thing. Zionist Israel exists as a racist state.

If that was so the muslims would not be in charge of Pakistan, Bangladesh, Somalia, Former Yugoslavia, Philipines and many other nations.

And how do you know this for a fact, can you provide a link saying this

Fail.

Yes the LoN mandate that delineates the Jewish National home

Saying what?

Fail.

Yes the LoN mandate that delineates the Jewish National home
Passage and link?

Saying what?

That the palestinian government does not mention anyones religion

Saying what?

That the palestinian government does not mention anyones religion
No mention of religion here. I haven't seen it anyplace.

Palestinian National Unity Government of March 2007 - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back