0bama and Hitlary are disgusting, so is Trump, and it is Trump who is the problem now

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
I found a quote that encapsulates a problem Trumpkins have in discussing the man. The don't want to. They immediately go to Hitlary or 0bama.

I know Hitlary is a horrible disgusting bag of slime. You don't need to preach to the choir.

the quote from Jonah Goldberg
You know what it means when defenders of Donald Trump refuse to defend the actual man Donald Trump? It means he’s indefensible.

whenever we discuss trumps million and one reasons he is manifestly unfit, his defenders defenders leap to his defense, not by defending Trump, who is indefensible, but Hillary is in some way worse. When you get to people as horrible as Trump there is no worse. His lies are indefensible as hers. He is equally a pervert, a bully, royally entitled.

However, I am not going to worry about Hitlary right now. She is a problem for after July. Hitlary is the Democrats problem. i wish nothing worse for them.There is nothing worse.

Right now we have our version of Hitlary who is lying and sliming our garden who we must get rid of. the problem is severe. We have to get rid of it, or Hitlary will win. Trump will pass the election to her and he is trying to do that already

I found a quote that encapsulates a problem Trumpkins have in discussing the man. The don't want to. They immediately go to Hitlary or 0bama.

I know Hitlary is a horrible disgusting bag of slime. You don't need to preach to the choir.

You know what it means when defenders of Donald Trump refuse to defend the actual man Donald Trump? It means he’s indefensible.

whenever we discuss trumps million and one reasons he is manifestly unfit, his defenders defenders leap to his defense, not by defending Trump, who is indefensible, but Hillary is in some way worse. When you get to people as horrible as Trump there is no worse. His lies are indefensible as hers. He is equally a pervert, a bully, royally entitled.

However, I am not going to worry about Hitlary right now. She is a problem for after July. Hitlary is the Democrats problem. i wish nothing worse for them.There is nothing worse.

Right now we have our version of Hitlary who is lying and sliming our garden who we must get rid of. the problem is severe. We have to get rid of it, or Hitlary will win. Trump will pass the election to her and he is trying to do that already
:cuckoo:

Jonah Goldberg is a homosexual. He blew up at Ann Coulter on tv a while back because she made a remark about the "girly girls at National Review" . She wasn't referring to Jonah but Jonah thought she was. Oops.

:cuckoo:

th

Jonah Goldberg is a homosexual. He blew up at Ann Coulter on tv a while back because she made a remark about the "girly girls at National Review" . She wasn't referring to Jonah but Jonah thought she was. Oops.
What's that have to do with anything?

Goldberg has been one of the most reliably Conservative voices for years. And he's pretty much swearing off voting for Trump under any circumstances. He's hardly alone.

Ok, I'm an uneducated Trumpster , please explain to me why he is not fit to be President. And please talk slowly, and no weak answers like bigot,racist,hitler.
Give examples you have heard from his mouth that hasn't been taken out of context by the media.
Remember I'm uneducated so please help me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks or proving my point. You don't dare discuss Trump and his manifest unfitness. You discuss anything else.
How about if YOU prove your point and tell us exactly how he is unfit.

He has taken every single issue, from abortion to the proper way to pay the zither and has 5 diametrically points of view in the same sentence. Ias he go to secure the border? he has 10 views about that. He has a history of hiring illegals as well. How about his views on the guest worker program? He says that' its a bad thing, but he uses guest workers extensively, and he even married one.

He says he is going to be a good friend to Israel, but will be neutral as Israel faces terror between Israel and the Terrorists.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. He says he is going to halt corruption, but he is the source of a huge amount of corruption.

What is it going to be? Trump says both.

Everything bad that you dupes "know" about Hillary is total RW exageration, and hate propaganda, a huge pile of crap from when she was first lady fcs...

He has taken every single issue, from abortion to the proper way to pay the zither and has 5 diametrically points of view in the same sentence. Ias he go to secure the border? he has 10 views about that. He has a history of hiring illegals as well. How about his views on the guest worker program? He says that' its a bad thing, but he uses guest workers extensively, and he even married one.

He says he is going to be a good friend to Israel, but will be neutral as Israel faces terror between Israel and the Terrorists.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. He says he is going to halt corruption, but he is the source of a huge amount of corruption.

You make broad and general statements with nothing to back them up. Your comments will be dismissed without corroboration.

You make broad and general statements with nothing to back them up. Your comments will be dismissed without corroboration.
He made very specific statements and your lack of knowledge is not his fault.
Trump has reversed positions on virtually every issue over the last 5 years. He has no principles at all. Bleating "America First" is like "Hope N Change." Only stupider.
Trump is for single payer healthcare
Trump is pro abortion
Trump is anti abortion
Trump is for war crimes
Trump has never held elective office
Trump's business career is a disaster
Trump is nothing more than a media invention on steroids.

Ok, I'm an uneducated Trumpster , please explain to me why he is not fit to be President. And please talk slowly, and no weak answers like bigot,racist,hitler.
Give examples you have heard from his mouth that hasn't been taken out of context by the media.
Remember I'm uneducated so please help me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Disparaging American POWs and making fun of palsy victims is enough. Never mind that he has funded the Clinton's.
Don't put any weight in his take on hot button issues like illegal immigration. He'll always do what he deems best for Trump. If the Mexicans made a deal with him that exacerbated illegal immigration but helped him he'd take it in a heartbeat.

Trump has reversed positions on virtually every issue over the last 5 years. He has no principles at all. Bleating "America First" is like "Hope N Change." Only stupider.
Trump is pro abortion
Trump is anti abortion
Trump is for war crimes
Where does he provide corroboration that Trump is the source of a "huge amount of corruption"?
Your list doesn't mean shit to me.
The healthcare system is fucked up because we pay for every fucking illegal immigrant and welfare bum in our country and none of the other candidates have come up with any alternatives for Obamacare except to say they'll dismantle it (which is a lie).
I don't care what his position is on abortion, it's not gonna change no matter WHO the president is.
War crimes? Drama queen. I don't give a damn about pouring water on a terrorist's face, we SHOULD do that.
Never held elective office? That's why people like him, stupid. He's not part of the corrupt establishment like Cruz, Kasich, and the other two commies.
His business career? You can only dream of having that kind of success? How much are YOU worth, loser?
I did notice, however, in your list you conveniently left out the most important issue to most voters, which is our open borders. Of course you had to leave that out because Trump is the ONLY candidate who has addressed it.

Trump's winning. And he's winning big with the voters. Real people and not the establishment.

Trump is pro abortion
Trump is anti abortion
Trump is for war crimes

His business career is a disaster?

:lmao:

4.5 Billion is a disaster?

Trump is pro abortion
Trump is anti abortion
Trump is for war crimes
Where does he provide corroboration that Trump is the source of a "huge amount of corruption"?
Your list doesn't mean shit to me.
The healthcare system is fucked up because we pay for every fucking illegal immigrant and welfare bum in our country and none of the other candidates have come up with any alternatives for Obamacare except to say they'll dismantle it (which is a lie).
I don't care what his position is on abortion, it's not gonna change no matter WHO the president is.
War crimes? Drama queen. I don't give a damn about pouring water on a terrorist's face, we SHOULD do that.
Never held elective office? That's why people like him, stupid. He's not part of the corrupt establishment like Cruz, Kasich, and the other two commies.
His business career? You can only dream of having that kind of success? How much are YOU worth, loser?
I did notice, however, in your list you conveniently left out the most important issue to most voters, which is our open borders. Of course you had to leave that out because Trump is the ONLY candidate who has addressed it.

Good grief the Cruz supporters have truly gone off the the rails.

Latest polling from Sunday shows Trump up by 15 points over Cruz in Indiana.
Need a mint?

People are finally starting to listen to him. That's what's going to ultimately do him in...himself. Yesterday on, I think Meet The Press, they had a segment where they focus on his "sober policy speech" last week. They proved how he said opposing things throughout the entire speech. Just like the OP states.

#LOLGOP

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Trump is pro abortion
Trump is anti abortion
Trump is for war crimes

His business career is a disaster?

:lmao:

4.5 Billion is a disaster?
Not sure where you get the 4.5B figure from. Probably his own campaign. Remember that he values his "brand" around 4B.
Yeah, you'd have a hard time naming one successful company he's built.

Forum List

Back