Indiana forecast

Trump might have a narrow lead over Cruz in Indiana....we'll see :2up:

That's the problem with Cruz. He's a regional candidate who never had a shot at winning nationwide. It's so sad that given 8 years for the GOP to come up with a star conservative who can beat Hillary, they ended up with the merry band of losers in this years field.

That's the problem with Cruz. He's a regional candidate who never had a shot at winning nationwide. It's so sad that given 8 years for the GOP to come up with a star conservative who can beat Hillary, they ended up with the merry band of losers in this years field.

Who, in his right mind, would go into that furnace ?

If Sanders the Communist gets the Dem nomination then all bets are off.

If Sanders the Communist gets the Dem nomination then all bets are off.

Not Happening.

If I were to bet on this, I would choose Trump over Cruz. Since I always win when I bet, I decide not to do it this time.

Every Republican candidate is better than Hillary. You leftists douche bags are positively delusional if you think Crooked Hillary is a good candidate. She's the most corrupt politician ever to run for the office of President.

What's sad is that no-info voters who want to feel sophisticated kneejerk to "all of them suck" no matter who the candidates are. It's pretty obvious that the average American wouldn't know a good candidate any more if that person fell on them.

What the fuck is a "regional candidate"? Someone who's mostly familiar to people who've had occasion to interact with them before and people who regularly get involved with politics? That's true of the vast majority of candidates for anything, since political candidates are rarely national celebrities before actually being elected.

On what are you basing this breezy "merry band of losers" epithet? We started out with 9 governors, 4 Senators, a CEO of a major corporation, and a neurosurgeon.

You might want to investigate the difference between "star conservative" and "empty celebrity".

What's sad is that no-info voters who want to feel sophisticated kneejerk to "all of them suck" no matter who the candidates are. It's pretty obvious that the average American wouldn't know a good candidate any more if that person fell on them.

What the fuck is a "regional candidate"? Someone who's mostly familiar to people who've had occasion to interact with them before and people who regularly get involved with politics? That's true of the vast majority of candidates for anything, since political candidates are rarely national celebrities before actually being elected.

On what are you basing this breezy "merry band of losers" epithet? We started out with 9 governors, 4 Senators, a CEO of a major corporation, and a neurosurgeon.

You might want to investigate the difference between "star conservative" and "empty celebrity".

I remember right after the primaries started, someone airily dismissing the entire slate of candidates as "not our best and brightest". I wondered then, and wonder now, what the heck do you geniuses consider the best and brightest?

One could argue that Trump is an regional candidate as well. He has struggled in States West of the Mississippi

Forum List

Back