Will Israel cost Biden the 2024 election?

Democrats are absolutely clueless. This was obvious when they were taking down statues of our war heroes in the south.
Only commie mass murderer statues allowed.
1714955454484.png

I'll wager Israel is going to cost America far more than a mere election......~S~

They already are. They have exposed even more traitors that are more loyal to a foreign nation than they are to America and their constitutional rights.

I hear CNN and others talk about how Biden is losing major support among young voters because of Israel annihilating Gaza - with U.S. support. I'm 77 years old - and I have those same feelings! I sure hate to think that Israel may put Trump back in the White House. What do you think?

Nah, won't hurt him a bit! :biggrin:

1714963553485.png

Neturei Karta are nut jobs who represent an extremely tiny percentage of Jews.

You are simply repeating Hamas propagana with their claim about children.

A person would have to awfully stupid to believe everything they claim.
International organizations acknowledge the Israelis are engaged in mass murder.

Have some self-respect and stop kissing Netanyahu’s ass. The guy is a war criminal.

Last edited:
I hear CNN and others talk about how Biden is losing major support among young voters because of Israel annihilating Gaza - with U.S. support. I'm 77 years old - and I have those same feelings! I sure hate to think that Israel may put Trump back in the White House. What do you think?
Biden was going to lose anyway.

It's simply amazing how many times in History that enough complete losers band together to achieve temporary, yet very destructive power.

I never underestimate the ability for a mob of losers to create mayhem.
you mean Jews?

What do you think about the Oct 7th terrorist attack by Hamas?

I think so. Israel has Biden over a barrel. He's damned of he does or doesn't. We should pull our foreign aid and walk away. Israel doesn't care about the US or anyone else.

They betrayed Eisenhower, LBJ, Reagan.

I think so. Israel has Biden over a barrel. He's damned of he does or doesn't. We should pull our foreign aid and walk away. Israel doesn't care about the US or anyone else.

They betrayed Eisenhower, LBJ, Reagan.

Amen!

Forum List

Back