Catholics Overwhelmingly Favor Trump Over Biden 55 to 43.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
President Trump is leading Biden by a wide 55 to 43 margin among Catholics, according to a new poll by leftwing PEW., This differs greatly from 2020 when Trump won the Catholic vote by only one point. Incredibly, Trump leads Biden by two points among Hispanics after losing by 67 to 26 in 2020.

Biden has leaned into his Catholic identity in his presidential campaigns, asserting himself as a devout believer despite blatant disregard for non-negotiable church teachings.

I think voters realize Biden is a fake Catholic, and I suspect most of the 43% who support Biden are Catholics in name only like Biden is. They likely don't attend Mass and oppose core teachings of the Church on abortion and birth control. It is refreshing to see the Catholic vote switch like this. When I was a young lad, Democrats had a huge advantage in the Catholic vote. But now Democrats push abortion as their #1 campaign issue. That's been a huge turn-off to Catholics.

Trump has an even bigger lead among Protestants, 60-38. Among the atheists and unaffiliated, Biden unsurprisingly leads 69 to 28.

Last edited:
President Trump is leading Biden by a wide 55 to 43 margin among Catholics, according to a new poll by leftwing PEW., This differs greatly from 2020 when Trump won the Catholic vote by only one point. Incredibly, Trump leads Biden by two points among Hispanics after losing by 67 to 26 in 2020.

Biden has leaned into his Catholic identity in his presidential campaigns, asserting himself as a devout believer despite blatant disregard for non-negotiable church teachings.

I think voters realize Biden is a fake Catholic, and I suspect most of the 43% who support Biden are Catholics in name only like Biden is. They likely don't attend Mass and oppose core teachings of the Church on abortion and birth control. It is refreshing to see the Catholic vote switch like this. When I was a young lad, Democrats had a huge advantage in the Catholic vote. But now Democrats push abortion as their #1 campaign issue.

Trump has an even bigger lead among Protestants, 60-38. Among the atheists and unaffiliated, Biden unsurprisingly leads 69 to 28.

How pathetic.

You can't trust Catholics.

---Fifty-four percent of Catholic said they'd vote for Sen. Bernie Sanders---

You can't trust Catholics.

---Fifty-four percent of Catholic said they'd vote for Sen. Bernie Sanders---

This was five years ago. Things have changed a lot.

Everybody wants Trump! :clap2:

1714787644011.png

I think voters realize Biden is a fake Catholic,

Gee, that was hard to figure out!!!!

What does one's IQ have to be to figure that one out!

(Answer: it just needs to register somewhere on the IQ test.. somewhere, anywhere.. )

never could understand Catholics, so called, voting D! But then again, I do understand such things as:

infiltration of the Church by anti-Christs. Yep, that's another no- brainer thing

I think voters realize Biden is a fake Catholic, and I suspect most of the 43% who support Biden are Catholics in name only like Biden is. They likely don't attend Mass and oppose core teachings of the Church on abortion and birth control. It is refreshing to see the Catholic vote switch like this. When I was a young lad, Democrats had a huge advantage in the Catholic vote. But now Democrats push abortion as their #1 campaign issue. That's been a huge turn-off to Catholics.

Support for Iran-style theocracy among conservatives is pretty worrisome

Forum List

Back