Will Israel cost Biden the 2024 election?

It's amazes me how the Democrats seem to think war is a winning platform for them.

It's amazes me how the Democrats seem to think war is a winning platform for them.

It amazes me how Democrats seem to think supporting Nutanyahoo is a winning platform for them! Nutanyahoo is a terrorist. Nutanyahoo and the other Jewish hardliners just keep on stealing Palestinian lands and expanding Jewish settlements.

It amazes me how Democrats seem to think supporting Nutanyahoo is a winning platform for them! Nutanyahoo is a terrorist. Nutanyahoo and the other Jewish hardliners just keep on stealing Palestinian lands and expanding Jewish settlements.

Actually he was on his way out until your pet gang rapists and homicidal vermin rescued him from being tossed out. Congratulations to you and your fellow halfwits with high self-esteem.. lol

I hear CNN and others talk about how Biden is losing major support among young voters because of Israel annihilating Gaza - with U.S. support. I'm 77 years old - and I have those same feelings! I sure hate to think that Israel may put Trump back in the White House. What do you think?
How ironic that Biden might lose because he DOESN'T do enough to appease the Hitler Youth.

True but sadly both parties support him so in power he stays.

In 1968 anti-war students disrupted the convention in Chicago and spoke out against the party establishment and cost the Democrats the election.

It looks like history will repeat itself in 2024.

Things that may cost Biden the election:

Hunter’s laptop
Inflation
Open borders
Trans activists in the elementary schools
Netanyahu
3rd party candidates

I hear CNN and others talk about how Biden is losing major support among young voters because of Israel annihilating Gaza - with U.S. support. I'm 77 years old - and I have those same feelings! I sure hate to think that Israel may put Trump back in the White House. What do you think?
Bwahahahaha.

The lefties are hoping for a cease fire now, not because they care about the conflict, but because it makes Biden look bad because he is incapable of turning off support of Israel.

In 1968 anti-war students disrupted the convention in Chicago and spoke out against the party establishment and cost the Democrats the election.

It looks like history will repeat itself in 2024.

Things that may cost Biden the election:

Hunter’s laptop
Inflation
Open borders
Trans activists in the elementary schools
Netanyahu
3rd party candidates

Hunter's laptop? That's funny. I do agree with Nutanyahoo and 3rd party candidates.

Yes! BIDEN IS DONE! Jews and Paki's both hate him now :)

The Hamas wing of the Democrat Party will never vote for Trump, but they also won't vote for Biden. They got their standards after all. 😂

That's good enough for me
Muslims have already voted "uncommitted" in the primaries, and have communicated a feeling of betrayal from the biden administration. 100% agree .. a non-vote for biden is a good thing, especially in the swing state of Michigan where biden needs both muslim and black voters.

Already starting to blame your troubles in The Jews?

Typical.
As we both know, the canards that scapegoat Jews only appeal to complete losers

Anybody who is successful does not look for anybody to blame for their failures -- especially one small ethic group with which they have had little or no contact.

Forum List

Back