Will Israel cost Biden the 2024 election?

I hear CNN and others talk about how Biden is losing major support among young voters because of Israel annihilating Gaza - with U.S. support. I'm 77 years old - and I have those same feelings! I sure hate to think that Israel may put Trump back in the White House. What do you think?
I think it safe to say that Biden will be the last US Democrat President to admit that Iran and their proxy Hamas are nothing short of terrorist states.

From here on out, it will be "Death to the Jews and the US!"

1714948400348.png

Loons

Are you willing to step up and raise taxes to pay for the billions we give away to fund wars?
As long as you progressives support Nazi organizations. Yes.

And as long as you ignore the cost of allowing an open southern border. Again yes.

Anything else I can help you cultists get straight?

I find it odd how these miscreants hate the same Target as the Nazis while whipping up the same canards about them and then turn around and try to claim that they have nothing against Jews.

It seems like a group psychosis to me.
Yes, they would have let Germany keep the gas chambers open……

Well as long as their cult leaders told them to.

As long as you progressives support Nazi organizations. Yes.

I have no idea what you are rambling about but then again, you likely do not either.

And as long as you ignore the cost of allowing an open southern border. Again yes.

Anything else I can help you cultists get straight?

Pull your head out of your backside and try again.

I have no idea what you are rambling about but then again, you likely do not either.

Pull your head out of your backside and try again.
Nothing makes sense to someone in your cult.

Time to grow up and learn to think for yourself savage.

He did not tell a single lie, Hamas fanboi.
Yes he did Adolf.

You doufusses like to criticize tyranny in other nations, stupidly thinking we are better. We aren’t. Tyranny is here, but I don’t expect you to see it.

Forum List

Back