Zone1 the RCC is not from God

Rev 19:11-Jesus leads Gods armies to the earth--When did any see this? The result=Dan 2:44 Rev 19) when did the world see all govts wiped out forever?

And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
Read the Bible online. A free Bible on your phone, tablet, or computer. | The Bible App | Bible.com › bible › DA...
Daniel 2:44 KJV - Bible.com

Kingdoms in Daniel 2?

the Babylonian Empire. the Medo-Persian Empire. the Greek Empire. the Roman Empire.

Its recorded history fact, Mr. Smith told false things. Most likely in error of his confusion being mislead by satan. 99% on earth today are as well. And he only had error filled altered trinity translations to use. That caused much confusion in men.
No, as prophet, he spoke by the power of the Holy Ghost. So, no lies. Did he have opinions? Yes. All men do. In fact, he was chastised by God a few times for not trusting in him and one time we lost an additional 116 pages of the Book of Mormon. But, what was needed for the marvelous work and wonder that Isaiah and Ezekiel prophesied for out day, it and other things were abridged by Mormon. So, only when he speaks with “this sayeth the Lord, and it’s put into our latter day scriptures is it from God. Other than that, he had opinions as did Brigham Young and all the prophets and apostles old and new.

Kingdoms in Daniel 2?

the Babylonian Empire. the Medo-Persian Empire. the Greek Empire. the Roman Empire.
What JWs and Episcopalians have done is decide Jesus cannot see the future and he is therefore not God. So, they blindly change the doctrine of the Bible and replace with errors or they interpret on what they want and not what God wants. They teach doctrine and precepts of man mingled with scripture.

Jewish diaspora existed for several centuries before the fall of the Second Temple, and their dwelling in other countries for the most part was not a result of compulsory dislocation.

Before the middle of the first century CE, in addition to Judea, Syria and Babylonia, large Jewish communities existed in the Roman provinces of Egypt, Crete and Cyrenaica, and in Rome itself;[6] after the siege of Jerusalem in 63 BCE, when the Hasmonean kingdom became a protectorate of Rome, emigration intensified.[citation needed] In 6 CE the region was organized as the Roman province of Judea. The Judean population revolted against the Roman Empire in 66 CE in the First Jewish–Roman War, which culminated in the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 CE.

During the siege, the Romans destroyed the Second Temple and most of Jerusalem. This watershed moment, the elimination of the symbolic centre of Judaism and Jewish identity motivated many Jews to formulate a new self-definition and adjust their existence to the prospect of an indefinite period of displacement.[7]

Jewish diaspora existed for several centuries before the fall of the Second Temple, and their dwelling in other countries for the most part was not a result of compulsory dislocation.

Before the middle of the first century CE, in addition to Judea, Syria and Babylonia, large Jewish communities existed in the Roman provinces of Egypt, Crete and Cyrenaica, and in Rome itself;[6] after the siege of Jerusalem in 63 BCE, when the Hasmonean kingdom became a protectorate of Rome, emigration intensified.[citation needed] In 6 CE the region was organized as the Roman province of Judea. The Judean population revolted against the Roman Empire in 66 CE in the First Jewish–Roman War, which culminated in the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 CE.

During the siege, the Romans destroyed the Second Temple and most of Jerusalem. This watershed moment, the elimination of the symbolic centre of Judaism and Jewish identity motivated many Jews to formulate a new self-definition and adjust their existence to the prospect of an indefinite period of displacement.[7]
The great news is the Temples are rebuilt under the direction of Jesus Christ to His servants the Prophets of God. When the heavens are open, there are Temples. The Church of Jesus Christ is back open for spiritual business.

The great news is the Temples are rebuilt under the direction of Jesus Christ to His servants the Prophets of God. When the heavens are open, there are Temples. The Church of Jesus Christ is back open for spiritual business.

The Bible says there is no temple because Jesus is the temple. Did Joseph Smith change that too?

The Bible says there is no temple because Jesus is the temple. Did Joseph Smith change that too?
If Jesus is the Temple, why did he throw the money changers off out of the Temple. The sealing ordinance work that Elijah brought to us can’t be done without a physical place to do this. Even Jesus performed ordinances in the Temple. So, one more mistranslation and interpretation the apostates have attempted.

What JWs and Episcopalians have done is decide Jesus cannot see the future and he is therefore not God. So, they blindly change the doctrine of the Bible and replace with errors or they interpret on what they want and not what God wants. They teach doctrine and precepts of man mingled with scripture.

Revelation 21:22

And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb. .

If Jesus is the Temple, why did he throw the money changers off out of the Temple. The sealing ordinance work that Elijah brought to us can’t be done without a physical place to do this. Even Jesus performed ordinances in the Temple. So, one more mistranslation and interpretation the apostates have attempted.

Jesus said there's no temple.

And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb. .

Did you go directly from being Jewish to being Mormon? Your education is very poor.

John heard a “loud voice” behind him, like a blaring military trumpet. This was the voice of the Lord Jesus.

Revelation 1:10

And you interpret this as there shall be no physical temples built in the latter days? On every Temple we build are the words, "The House of the Lord." But, let me say, for someone who doesn't believe in future revelation or prophecy, you are trying to use this scripture as such. This isn't the first time you have used this hypocrisy. The fact is, there is still no Temple in Israel, is there? That is the Temple he was referring to. The Lord has commanded us to build Temples through revelation. It's his world and Church. You are acting like god trying to put limitations on Christ.
There are other scriptures that point all this out and suggest the temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt at some point. Now, not all Jews want this because it would cause a violent response from all Muslims because the Dome of the Rock will have to be removed. I believe that Bible states that there will be a time when great earthly calamities will occur causing earthquakes around Mt. of Olives. And, that will level the Dome of the Rock. The Lord will come to the house of his friends showing them the wounds he was allowed to have because of the Jews at the time of His crucifixion. Zechariah 12-14.
So, there is Malachi's future revelations and Zechariah's that you will not respond to because it blows up your primitive view of Prophets and Apostles. But, you can stop being the hypocrite of the forum by not using scriptures for our time. That means the entire Bible.

Did you go directly from being Jewish to being Mormon? Your education is very poor.

John heard a “loud voice” behind him, like a blaring military trumpet. This was the voice of the Lord Jesus.

Revelation 1:10
That's not how the Holy Ghost works 99.9999% of the time. As for those on the road to Emmaus, they felt the burning of the Holy Ghost and a still small voice. It's hilarious to think that a testimony or witness that Jesus Christ is the Lord God of Israel can only come through a doctrinal divinity of some university taught by the doctrines and commandments of men mingled with scripture. My education is from the Lord directly through the Holy Ghost. It took me 3 years to learn, read and study to come to the point that the Holy Ghost gave his message to me. Not with a loud blaring trumpet. But, with a still small voice. I had some actual spiritual experiences along the way in my life starting at the age of 10. 14 years later after a couple more of spiritual experience of which I cannot deny, I converted. I've never had one problem with any of the doctrine.

And you interpret this as there shall be no physical temples built in the latter days? On every Temple we build are the words, "The House of the Lord." But, let me say, for someone who doesn't believe in future revelation or prophecy, you are trying to use this scripture as such. This isn't the first time you have used this hypocrisy. The fact is, there is still no Temple in Israel, is there? That is the Temple he was referring to. The Lord has commanded us to build Temples through revelation. It's his world and Church. You are acting like god trying to put limitations on Christ.
There are other scriptures that point all this out and suggest the temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt at some point. Now, not all Jews want this because it would cause a violent response from all Muslims because the Dome of the Rock will have to be removed. I believe that Bible states that there will be a time when great earthly calamities will occur causing earthquakes around Mt. of Olives. And, that will level the Dome of the Rock. The Lord will come to the house of his friends showing them the wounds he was allowed to have because of the Jews at the time of His crucifixion. Zechariah 12-14.
So, there is Malachi's future revelations and Zechariah's that you will not respond to because it blows up your primitive view of Prophets and Apostles. But, you can stop being the hypocrite of the forum by not using scriptures for our time. That means the entire Bible.

The 3rd paragraph is interesting. Now, we really don’t know if the people were doing those sins or not. Just Malachi’s words. But, we know those things listed are happening today and over the past 100 years. I watched that video on Jews in Hollywood and that paragraph is exactly what happened with the Jews in Hollywood. Prophetic for sure.
The last paragraph is full of nonsense. Were the hearts of the children turned towards their fathers? Nope. If anything, the opposite was true. Except maybe for the tithing thing. Do you tithe? No, today the world has exploded in genealogy. The end of Malachi was for our time when genealogical work can be successfully done. Have you done at least 4 generations?

The 3rd paragraph is interesting. Now, we really don’t know if the people were doing those sins or not. Just Malachi’s words. But, we know those things listed are happening today and over the past 100 years. I watched that video on Jews in Hollywood and that paragraph is exactly what happened with the Jews in Hollywood. Prophetic for sure.
The last paragraph is full of nonsense. Were the hearts of the children turned towards their fathers? Nope. If anything, the opposite was true. Except maybe for the tithing thing. Do you tithe? No, today the world has exploded in genealogy. The end of Malachi was for our time when genealogical work can be successfully done. Have you done at least 4 generations?

I'm sure you Mormons know better than Malachi.

My genealogy goes back to the 1500s.

I'm sure you Mormons know better than Malachi.

My genealogy goes back to the 1500s.
Have you had their ordinance work done for them?
Don’t know much about Malachi. But, as is our current prophet, He was the most important prophet of his time because was in direct contact with the Lord. And yes, Elijah came back to the Prophet and others in 1836 in the Kirkland Temple.

Forum List

Back