Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

Something just dawned on me today, after watching a video with some Gaza statistics. If you look at the overall size of Rafah and then look at the total number of miles of tunnels which ran under the area you will see that it is inevitable that tunnels went under populated areas. So when we talk about Hamas's use of civilians as human shields we don't mean "when they fire rockets from residential areas" but "when they turn the entire area, 24/7, into a military base under a ceiling of civilians.

Something just dawned on me today, after watching a video with some Gaza statistics. If you look at the overall size of Rafah and then look at the total number of miles of tunnels which ran under the area you will see that it is inevitable that tunnels went under populated areas. So when we talk about Hamas's use of civilians as human shields we don't mean "when they fire rockets from residential areas" but "when they turn the entire area, 24/7, into a military base under a ceiling of civilians.

Those tunnels are said to eclipse the London Underground.
The construction of which was going on for years under our very noses.

Paid for with our money.

Exactly. They built cities below cities like a whole subway system under Manhattan.

Forum List

Back