More Biden Being Out Of Touch With Ordinary Americans

Again, Trump inherited a growing economy. His tax cuts were not even necessary and what he did by cutting taxes while increasing spending, was set a record deficit because he reduced revenues but not soending.

Inflation was not 1.6 under trump. In 2020 it went to 1.4 due to a contraction caused by Covid, not by Trump. Trump came to office with a 2.1 percent rate of inflation and he dd not create that.

Inflation was 1.6% when your Racist Messiah took office, Dumbass.

And GDP growth was going down the last two years of Barry Hussein’s regime.

What I see is trump faling asleep in a courtroom and slurring his words and unable to pronouce words in speeches. Trump is a fat slob and he is mentally unfit. Biden is in far better condition.
Delusional doesn’t come close to describing you. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What I see is trump faling asleep in a courtroom and slurring his words and unable to pronouce words in speeches. Trump is a fat slob and he is mentally unfit. Biden is in far better condition.
Biden is in far better condition?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Inflation was 1.6% when your Racist Messiah took office, Dumbass.

And GDP growth was going down the last two years of Barry Hussein’s regime.

Trump is the racists messiah. Again, the pandenic caused any 1.6 inflation you tak about because nobody could spend. Trump did not create it and if Trump was president now, Inflation would probably be 7 percent. Donald Trump is an idiot. He's a con man who knows nothing about policy. His first two years were because of Obama. After that, a decline began.

Delusional doesn’t come close to describing you. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I'm not the crazy one. You guys are. You want a return of white supremacy so badly that you are trying to put Captain Queeg back in the white house.

Trump is the racists messiah. Again, the pandenic caused any 1.6 inflation you tak about because nobody could spend. Trump did not create it and if Trump was president now, Inflation would probably be 7 percent. Donald Trump is an idiot. He's a con man who knows nothing about policy. His first two years were because of Obama. After that, a decline began.
Nobody buys your unhinged rants, racist.

Facts say you are wrong.

What I see is trump faling asleep in a courtroom
What do you expect him to do? He's being forced off the campaign trail by democrats engaged in lawfare. I fully support him sleeeping through this ridiculous mess. It's a good use of his time.

Biden is in far better condition.
Laughable and stupid, IM2.....I hope you never have to be in charge of the care of someone suffering from dementia. I'd never trust you to do that.

Literate Americans understand that Trump inherited the Obama/Biden economy. Trump spent during the pandemic. American government spending did not create the global inflation that existed. Biden has set job growth records above and beyond what were returned after the pandemic. These are the facts literate Americans understand. RWM users understand the fake mess you posted.
Was it cash for clinkers or shovel ready jobs that spurred the Obama/Biden economy?

Most literate Americans undetstand that Biden is not the one who is jacking up prices. It's those corporations who were given the trump tax cuts that are.
Well, over 70% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction and only 25% say it is going in the right direction. It's insulting and racist that you say 70% of Americans are illiterate.

I am an American and I can afford things just fine. Americans understand how and why things got real cheap during the pandemic and that if trump was president right now we'd be facng the same thing with a leader who would have no clue of how to fix them.

The farmers here in my state who filed bankruptcy thanks to Trumps China trade war, might tell you sonething different.
So, I guess you are in the 25% who think the country is going in the right direction. Why don't you give a shit about 75% of Americans?

Biden is trying to gaslight people. He’s hoping the media cooperates with that.
And we know the media is cooperating with that. In fact, I noticed lately that since RFK is a threat to Biden, all of a sudden they are really pushing the worm in the brain story. The media have misrepresented what RFK actually said in order to help Biden. Imagine that.

No one is astonished by President Biden's being out of touch with the average American,

He has made a nice living at the public trough for more than a half century.

It is impossible for him to understand the economic suffering of many Americans.

Forum List

Back