When will Democrats reach their goals?

Which of my drugs had the price increase? Why did the pharmacy lie to me and not say what you said?
I have no idea, but I learned to discount your commitment to the truthfulness. If so, I hope the prices go down for you, and there is a better chance for that if Dark Brandon continues in office.

I have no idea, but I learned to discount your commitment to the truthfulness. If so, I hope the prices go down for you, and there is a better chance for that if Dark Brandon continues in office.
Biden lies. I know my prices. Funny but I have discounted your remarks many times as I am doing here on this post. Biden brags he cut prices. I am diabetic. My price for Trulicity tripled. What he did is cause the maker to make a lot less of the drug and that is why my price tripled.

A guy owns a house in a wildfire area, captured rain falling on his property into a pond for fire fighting...yeah charged and hauled into court by Democrats who claimed he didn't own the rain.
I lived then in Pleasanton, CA and listed for sale a home owned by the son of Fremont, CA chief Engineer for the city. His son and family had moved out of the home I had for sale and he came to work on his sons home. Anyway later we were talking and he mentioned a hillside property in Fremont that he had to go out to enforce a regulation. The contractor had sent a dozer to improve land and was reported to the City. Dick told me the guy had covered over some mini water running down the hill and per law the contractor had to restore the water. Dick said he had to rule it was heading to a river. He was stunned yet had to enforce the law and was not pleased at all. So if your city tells you something, the enforcer may hate he had to enforce the law.

Who has filled your head with this bullshit? Was it Tucker?

No one is forcing you to buy an EV, rube.
The OP is batshit. The thread is batshit.

And runoff pollutants can really screw up a river

Who has filled your head with this bullshit? Was it Tucker?

No one is forcing you to buy an EV, rube.
Biden sold it. EVs are mandated in the 2030s unless Trump is elected again.

I lived then in Pleasanton, CA and listed for sale a home owned by the son of Fremont, CA chief Engineer for the city. His son and family had moved out of the home I had for sale and he came to work on his sons home. Anyway later we were talking and he mentioned a hillside property in Fremont that he had to go out to enforce a regulation. The contractor had sent a dozer to improve land and was reported to the City. Dick told me the guy had covered over some mini water running down the hill and per law the contractor had to restore the water. Dick said he had to rule it was heading to a river. He was stunned yet had to enforce the law and was not pleased at all. So if your city tells you something, the enforcer may hate he had to enforce the law.
All water heads to rivers WTF. Meanwhile in many major Democrat west coast cities they repeatedly spill MILLIONS of gallons of nasty raw untreated sewage into rivers and oceans from their broke ass sewer systems. The hypocrisy is mind boggling.

Forum List

Back