When will Democrats reach their goals?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
The Democrats, daily, when in session, create laws. And the more the merrier. They get angry when taxes are cut, laws chopped away, and freedom restored to Americans. They want this nation to obey them and them alone. And I know we have people here who want to discuss ways their freedom was lost.

Lets say you own a ranch. And the ranch gets rained on and also snow falls there. Do you know you probably have minor streams of water on your land Democrats took charge of too? Why take charge? They claim the water feeds rivers. And you must be regulated to enforce your water is only going to rivers.

This is but one example. Take that EV auto. Have you demanded the Government force you to buy them? When your children talk of the old days when Mom or dad could pick their car, who will tell them that they only drive the EV because democrats put down the law to make them do it? This is more than for your own good, your kids good is at stake.

An instructive film follows.

The Democrats, daily, when in session, create laws. And the more the merrier. They get angry when taxes are cut, laws chopped away, and freedom restored to Americans. They want this nation to obey them and them alone. And I know we have people here who want to discuss ways their freedom was lost.

Lets say you own a ranch. And the ranch gets rained on and also snow falls there. Do you know you probably have minor streams of water on your land Democrats took charge of too? Why take charge? They claim the water feeds rivers. And you must be regulated to enforce your water is only going to rivers.

This is but one example. Take that EV auto. Have you demanded the Government force you to buy them? When your children talk of the old days when Mom or dad could pick their car, who will tell them that they only drive the EV because democrats put down the law to make them do it? This is more than for your own good, your kids good is at stake.

1716146430720.png

I was tempted to begin a new thread about Democrats but decided to keep this one to deal with them. The media did what to Trump when he was president? They hammered him with lurid tales. Were the tales important? If they were, why is the media doing the opposite to Biden? Biden's story told by Meg Kelley is about his daughter. She has a diary. The diary has sex tales in it. Biden was in her shower. Were this Trump it would never end. The Media is covering up for Biden.

Watch this video.

A guy owns a house in a wildfire area, captured rain falling on his property into a pond for fire fighting...yeah charged and hauled into court by Democrats who claimed he didn't own the rain.

Who has filled your head with this bullshit? Was it Tucker?

No one is forcing you to buy an EV, rube.

Who has filled your head with this bullshit? Was it Tucker?

No one is forcing you to buy an EV, rube.
California was conquered from strong people. Then the sell outs from those who took power happened. California exists from imports across the Pacific Ocean.

Nope. The dems are just forcing me to pay for yours.

A short while ago, I posted this video of another Democrat disaster. Back then, the Urban Mass Transit Administration, as well as Congress, was 100% controlled by...
...yep you guessed it! Democrats!

Well, they're getting closer right now, which is why the country has literally gone to pot. If we don't stop them the country will be finished off.

Forum List

Back