Zone1 Beware of stories spreading misinformation about Black men being fed up with Joe Biden and the Democrats

a picture says a thousand words weakling ... and the crap you spout tells the rest of the story ..
Don't fool yurself. Considering you use a picture of a bird and won't show yoursef, you might want to be quiet.

Sure. I'll keep telling you to not fool yoursef because thats what you're doing. Your arm size means nothing.
I guess the fact that i train on the heavy bag doing 3 minutes rounds with 14 oz gloves doesn't mean anything either eh ? and said bag weighs 300 lbs ! I can destroy the average man with either a left hook to the body or a right cross to the noggin .. and yes .. I grew up in the hood ..

I guess the fact that i train on the heavy bag doing 3 minutes rounds with 14 oz gloves doesn't mean anything either eh ? and said bag weighs 300 lbs ! I can destroy the average man with either a left hook to the body or a right cross to the noggin .. and yes .. I grew up in the hood ..
No it doesn't. I don't care where you say you grew up. Don't fool yourself, because a heavy bag doesn't move or hit back.

While at Fort Benning, GA, the Army in the mid-sixties took me aside after all their tests and told me I would make a great sniper. I've wondered since then if that was a good or bad thing. :D

I don't see white supremacists in the Republican Party. I see people who are against race preferences and quotas.

This happens every 4 years. It is as predictable as the sun coming up from the east. It's the Republican claim ofhow Blacks are running away from the Democratic party. That somehow the majority of blac voters see opportunity and freedom by joining a party that is openly pandering to white racists and developing policies to enforce white supremacy.

Beware of stories spreading misinformation about Black men being fed up with Joe Biden and the Democrats​

OPINION: While Black voters' frustrations are real, we can’t allow that to be an excuse to let misinformation seep into the ecosystem, our communities or the ballot box.

As much time as I spend talking with local, state and national elected leaders, stakeholders, grassroots organizers and party officials, I spend even more hosting and participating in events in barbershops and beauty salons, churches and community centers engaging everyday folks across America where I’m listening a whole lot more than talking.

I’ve even written a few articles here and there about the importance of the Black vote, particularly Black men.

But an article I read the other day didn’t remind me, as I’ve often argued, that Black voters are the most consequential voting bloc in America or that Black men are positioned to be the most critical swing vote in the 2024 election. Instead, it just further illustrated how quickly misinformation can spread in our community — and how damaging that misinformation can be.

As I wrote back in August, “It’s clear that voters of color, particularly Black men, are the number one target for misinformation, disinformation, and voter suppression and the experts tell us that it’s only going to get worse in 2024.”

Now, before we go any further, let me make it absolutely clear that I don’t pretend to speak for all Black men, much less the entire Black community. That would be more than a little insulting. Furthermore, anyone who spends even a little time in the barbershop will tell you that there’s some real frustration out there and even more confusion. Yes, thanks to President Biden and the Inflation Reduction Act, prices are starting to go down. But let’s be honest, all you need to do is go to the grocery store, and you’ll see the affordability crisis. Prices are still high and people are struggling.

I get that. In fact, I can identify with it because I’m pretty frustrated myself. The fact is that when Democrats hold a small majority like we do now in the Senate, Republicans can still use archaic rules and the filibuster to block major legislation. That’s exactly what they did with the President’s “Build Back Better” plan and the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, and it’s pull-your-hair-out-by-the-roots frustrating.

Some folks are frustrated, some are angry, some are confused and some just aren’t feeling this election at all. I get that. But we can’t let that be an excuse to let this kind of misinformation seep into the ecosystem, our communities or the ballot box.

For example, the article argues that Black men are frustrated with President Biden and the Democrats because they have “failed to deliver on things like student loan debt relief, police reform and voting rights.”

The reality is that President Biden has delivered. He has signed more than two dozen executive actions to deliver $146 billion in student debt relief for four million Americans. They must have forgotten how President Biden cut undergraduate loan payments in half and helped drop monthly payments for millions of borrowers down to $0. He must not know that earlier this month, President Biden laid out a new plan that will expand that student debt relief to more than 30 million Americans.

Of course, none of this would be necessary if GOP officials hadn’t led the charge pushing the right-wing Supreme Court to block Biden’s plan to erase $400 billion in student debt, forgiving the debt of nearly all 40 million federal student loan borrowers.

Isn’t that delivering on student loan debt relief?

This article details some of the things Biden has done and the republican roadbacs that have prevented even more progress.
They’ll almost all will sell der ballots for a $10 bottle of slo gin to the DNC. //

They’ll almost all will sell der ballots for a $10 bottle of slo gin to the DNC. //
And here we another exampe of why most blacks refuse to vote Republican.

Funny thing. At one time in my life, I worked for an agency dealing with homelessness and addiction. The places I managed had 260 people in them. All former recovering addicts. 5 were black, the rest white. White racists love projection.

Forum List

Back