Kristi Noem is right!!!

Wake Up!

There is no media here.

What you think is the media, is the Communications wing of The Democrat Party.

Do you go on social media and trash your family?
I doubt it.

They don't either.
Biden is them; they are Biden.
Thank you for the honest approach.

The Biden story has been told.
Commander, the Biden family's second German shepherd in the White House, bit people in at least two dozen episodes the agency recorded between October 2022 and July 2023, the newly released documents show.Feb 22, 2024

Biden's dog bit Secret Service agents about 24 times, new ...​

And she only took the life of her own dog. After it bit her.

Now it is your chance to stop lying.
Commander, the Biden family's second German shepherd in the White House, bit people in at least two dozen episodes the agency recorded between October 2022 and July 2023, the newly released documents show.Feb 22, 2024

Biden's dog bit Secret Service agents about 24 times, new ...

You are the only one lying. I never denied that Commander is a biter. I said it did not take twenty three agents to rehome him.

Why do you scurvy MAGAts hate the facts and truth so much. It's as if you are diseased cells running away from antibiotics.

You are driving us in to an one-party state, and if you won't play by the rules and if you do so, we will stamp out MAGA like stamping on a snake's head.

And, the full context of the dog incident. Not the msm version with little context to the facts.
That dog was a proven serious problem for livestock and family.

Regardless of the animal being a "serious problem", you don't take it out and shoot it. And the goat - all goats are assholes. Head butting is what they do. The woman has a seriouiis problem with animal cruelty.

We all know you lie all the time. I am a devout freedom lover. Try it and you will enjoy it.
You are one of satan's little imps, loving and living a lie. You were taught better in Sunday School, but you were one of those who gleefully cried, "Not me!"

You are the only one lying. I never denied that Commander is a biter. I said it did not take twenty three agents to rehome him.

Why do you scurvy MAGAts hate the facts and truth so much. It's as if you are diseased cells running away from antibiotics.

You are driving us in to an one-party state, and if you won't play by the rules and if you do so, we will stamp out MAGA like stamping on a snake's head.
You lied about how many agents Commander bit. The press reported the dog bit 24 agents in a space of about a month.
I want the truth told is all and you support Biden and his gang of hoodlums.

She did not chain the dog up in an enclosure. She was upset that her neighbor has lost so many of her farm animals. The dog was killing many of them. Then it bit Kristi Noem. When Biden's dog bit humans, he kept the dog around biting many more of the humans.
Now you just making shit up bob.

She wrote about it in HER book as a way of proving her ability to be cruel. It's a trait that is valued in the maga movement.

She had a dog, refused to train it and hated it because it was untrained. So, she murdered it and threw it out like garbage.

You lied about how many agents Commander bit. The press reported the dog bit 24 agents in a space of about a month.
I want the truth told is all and you support Biden and his gang of hoodlums.
Show us all where I lied about who, what, and how many Commander bit!

You are over 80 and your mind is going quickly.

Regardless of the animal being a "serious problem", you don't take it out and shoot it. And the goat - all goats are assholes. Head butting is what they do. The woman has a seriouiis problem with animal cruelty.
She could have ate the dog like the Chinese do. She should have shot the goat sooner for it was harming children.

Now you just making shit up bob.

She wrote about it in HER book as a way of proving her ability to be cruel. It's a trait that is valued in the maga movement.

She had a dog, refused to train it and hated it because it was untrained. So, she murdered it and threw it out like garbage.
Read her book so you can stop lying.

I spent time in Germany and know well the difference in Fascists and Nazis. Say when Hitler made his treaty with the communists did that make him a communist too?
No, it's clear that you don't.

Forum List

Back